Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Soquili Name:
Acquanetta

Image of Soquili:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:

Acquanetta, to put it bluntly, is a b***h. Think preppy, stuck up cheerleader captain in high school. She is self centered, conceded, stuck up, selfish, and overall just a little brat; a seathi that defies the standards of this breed. If it has nothing to do with her, then she doesn't want to hear it and isn't interested. Acquanetta always wants things to go her way and will make sure they will- if she doesn't get what she wants, she'll cry or throw a tantrum until whatever her needs are fulfilled.She craves attention and will seek for it whenever she gets the chance and will make sure by the end of the day, you will know her name and who she is. Acquanetta isn't afraid to speak her mind and if she had enough listening to the soquili she was having a conversation with, she will tell them to shut up and let her talk now; after that she will leave the scene or continue to talk about herself.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?

A boy toy, really. Acquanetta is looking for someone that she can look prettier than when standing next time them and is also looking for someone that she can use for her personal game and pleasure. She is looking for someone that will listen to her every whim and wouldn't dare talk back to her. She also is looking for someone that relaizes that she's only using them until she gets bored of them and moves on to the next seathi that she sees.

OOC: I know the seathi breed are kind of limited out there but I'm generally looking for someone whose coloring will work well with her own. Unedit or edited welcome.

Breeding slots left:
3/3

Fling or Lifemate?:
Fling

How do you want others to contact you?:
PM would be nice, thanks.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm
Soquili Name: Adevina Takhi

Image of Soquili: User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Takhi is dark and manipulative. Her Kalona blood truly shines, though not in the bold, agressive personality that many may think of. Takhi plays soft and quiet, watching and observing, and twists the situation around her towards her benifit. She is one who will take advantage of others towards whatever she would want, and they wouldn't know.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Takhi is determined to prove to others that she is truly a Kalona at heart. Thusly, the stallion would need to be at least half Kalona. Other dark breeds would work, as well(Mutants, and I may consider skinwalkers). Wings are LOVED. Edits are, as well, but I suppose not exactly neccesary.
If the owner wants a little backstory plot, I have some in mind. If not, that's good with me~

Breeding slots left: 3

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling

How do you want others to contact you?: PM

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:53 pm
Soquili Name: Dusk
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Bright and curious, he's always up for adventure.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's actually quite innocent and child like. He's not expressly looking for a mate and doesn't quite know what love is. This'll be more of a learning experience for him - that certain things have consequences. Looks, colors - nothing really matters, but If I dont accept your mare please dont be offended, It just means someone else got to me sooner.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM (ThaminofXira) or PM.

Please note that this will be for the CC thread only if there are edits, CC and unedited slots if the mare is unedited.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Soquili Name: Morgy
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Somewhat shy, but will warm up to someone quickly once you get her talking and she gets to know you. She has a stubborn streak a few miles long and very few can get her to back down, even to the point where she might get hurt. She is a real mother at heart, loving on anyone that will let her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Has no real specifics, so any type is good for her, especially since it will only be for a fling. But secretly, her type goes toward perverted stallions, but you didn't hear me say that! *wink*
Breeding slots left: 2/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games