Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm
Soquili Name: Layla
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She likes; The stars, the outdoors at the pitch black of night, cool temperatures, the sound of the ocean, moonlight, and blueberries.

Layla is a bit stuck up, though if you get her under the right light she is rather passive and kind. This mare is far from soft spoken, and if she wins at anything...you can bet she'll be the first to point it out. That being said, she's not the nicest in the bunch but certainly doesn't see herself as self centered. She thinks the world could be better if everyone was like her, but that there'll never be someone just as "perfect" as this miss. XD

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 am
Soquili Name: Keating
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's kind of ADD. is chatty, social, chipper, and has a terribly short attention span. He's sweet and has the best of intentions, but things don't always fall into his lap, or work out in his favor. He takes it all in stride, though, and just keeps goin'.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She'd have to be sweet and patient, able to deal with his ADD and sometimes downright strange nature. OOCly, I'd like them to just look good together. No neutral colors, really. I want her to be bright like he is, with some markings. Breed is not a big issue, nor are edits.
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: fling favorable, but lifemate it she's the "right" mare.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be best.  

vilegloom

Vampire

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm
Soquili Name: Ro'i
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ro'i is fun-loving and naive. Any mating with him would be a more 'best friend' sort of thing, and has the potential to be really cute ^w^. He can be adventurous and outgoing, hyperactive and cute, and he's rarely bored.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Personality and color-wise? Anything xD It's hard to find another Seathi, so I'm really up for anything, but matching colors would be cool =3
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Any
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Soquili Name: Nightshade
Image of Soquili: (Ignore the old owners name.) User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's a bit cocky, but has a sweet side. She dislikes 'hyper' beings and she likes sweet smells and interesting/new sights.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who's calm (but not boring) and likes to travel/explore.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate

Masshiro

King Bunny

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 am
Reposting

Soquili Name: Astraia
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She enjoys looking up at the stars. She is kind hearted and likes to help lost travelers find there way home.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Knight-in-shining armor personality.

I am looking for a male that is similar in color, edits are more than welcome and loved.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling but possible lifemate if chemistry between male and herself. aka RP is smooth and fun

NOTE: This is for the Master CC list and regular breeding slots  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:48 am
Reposting
Soquili Name: Milo
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Milo is rather naive and shy. He tends to keep quiet unless forced to actually reply. However once he feels he can trust you, you've earned his trust for life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Milo actually prefers stallions, however OCC I'd like someone to help carry on his pretty markings xD I'm looking for someone who compliments his pelt well. IC I'd like someone who doesn't mind his quiet nature.
Fling or Lifemate?: fling

Uxmal Jungle

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games