Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 pm
Soquili Name: Ijn
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Key descriptors: quiet, sweet, caring, unsure, curious, confused and clueless. Ijn herself isn’t entirely sure what she’s like. She knows she likes living things animals, insects and plants included. She knows she likes to go exploring with her goat guide Blix. She knows she likes to sleep through the day and play in the evening and night. She knows she likes to attempt to help things even if she doesn’t know how and she knows that she likes to lay in long grass and just listen to the sounds of the earth around her. However she doesn’t know where her heart lies. Between leaving her father when she was a foal for unusual training with her ‘brothers’ and returning to a painfully normal life she doesn’t know what she wants. She’d like to know if her place is with her family or if her heart is longing to be somewhere else entirely.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Hell if I know. Every time I try to figure it out the image changes. @.@ I know someone who would care for her is ideal. Someone who will be there for her even if that doesn’t mean they can be there physically (meaning they have to be away a lot). I’m not sure what kind of personality she’d click with yet, she hasn’t had too much rp unfortunately. But she’d be the kind of girl that would be able to accept a kalona mix if they were nice enough.
No skinwalker I don’t believe any would want to be with her anyway. Kalona are a bit of an iffy area for me. If there nice it’s okay…but how many nice kalona are out there really? xD As usual with me, I don’t care if they’re edited or unedited. Creams, pinks, tans, browns etc. would like nice with her I think…xD But try me. I just want them to have a nice look to them is all.

Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs work best
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I'm really not 100% certain what sort of plot I'm looking for for Ijn. There are a few songs that make me think of love plots for her specifically when I listen to them. Those songs have the same theme of loving someone despite the fact that they really shouldn't. I've just never been able to successfully translate this into a good plot.
And while writing this I've come up with the thought of her being in a long term relationship but again I'm not sure how that would work out. @.@

I'm extremely open to ideas for her right now. So if you have an idea please please please let me know. Pretty girls shouldn't die lonely!

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 pm
Soquili Name:Cancion de Ceilo
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Chaci is a sweet, spunky mare with a lot of energy. She loves to make new friends, and will chat with just about anybody. She's a big family girl too. She can usually be found with her sisters.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?Chaci needs a guy whose tough, but sweet. He can't be a push over, she'll walk all over him. She's had a few issues with males in the past, so somebody who will treat her right, and love her. She's a forever kinda gal!
I'd like a male color wise that's fairly simple. I think her charm is her simplicity, and I don't want to over do it. Specials are welcome, no evils please!
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?:Lifemate. Absolutely NO flings will be accepted.
How do you want others to contact you?:PM works best! <3
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: She wants her knight in shining armor.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?:Lifemate.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:

Anything else you want to know about her, go ahead and PM me! <3  

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items