Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:16 pm
Soquili Name: Adaya
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adaya is cold, standofish, short tempered, and blunt - unless she lets her guard down or is trying to get something from you. Her only interest is nature and the beauty it holds.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Ic : Adaya will never look for a mate ever again. OOC: Anything really - looks do not matter to me in the slightest as long as the two soq 'click', and unfortunately that is all I and she will be looking for.
Breeding slots left: 2/ 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM (ThaminofXira) or PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: It's hard for me to type a specific plot for Adaya, as at this moment it is unpredictable as to what she may do in any given situation. I have ideas as to what I want, but they may take a while to go through. My plot for her are basically this - she meets a guy and she and he instantly clash. They meet for several short instances things always going wrong and making them argue - deepening the hate. One instance where they meet they get trapped together (captured by someone, snowed in, ect)and are forced to tolerate each other and help each other out of it. Guy starts to fall for adaya after seeing she isnt always nothing but a rude and cold soq, but she doesn't fall for him since she's still pissed about her last relationship. They run into each other more, but it's more of just the guy checking up on and attempting to court her. She doesn't notice the feelings the guy has. Then, just as guy is about to give up, he finds out something tragic happens to adaya when he goes to check on her (sickness, she's attacked, nearly drowns, ect - Actually, since she now resides in the mountains, slipping and nearly falling off a cliff sounds ideal) and the guy comes to the rescue. Adaya asks why he'd want to save her, guy admits feelings, and she gives in to trying the relationship thing once more. It's corny really, but it's just the sort of thing i can see getting through Adaya's grudge against males - any male willing to go through something like that for her must see more in her than her simplistic dappled blue coat.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:34 pm
Soquili Name: Zhenyuli
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Zhenyuli bears so much resemblance to the troll family, but she is soft and comforting, a healer deep down. She can’t stand to see others in any kind of pain, but she also hates feeling or showing weakness, and this discomfort with herself is what spurred her to leave the lands of the troll family. She overcompensates and often ends up hurting people in order to hide and appear tough. If someone gets hurt of their own accord, though, she’ll get very concerned and help them, then act gruff about it once they’re fine and deny caring later.
Zhenyuli can be a little prickly, and she can definitely be challenging to people, especially males, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like someone. Zhenyuli is wary, and always aware of how she presents herself. She puts up and arrogant and tough front, but is really rather kind and outgoing, although she is fairly competitive and can be aggressive. She wants to know everything about the world around her and her main goal is just to travel and meet new people. She doesn’t know it, but she’s also trying to find herself. She has just ventured out into the world from her family’s lands, so whichever kind of Soq she meets, he’ll need to be more knowledgeable about the lands around her and will probably need to travel with her and be “adventurous”/reckless (at first anyway, if it’s a facade).
What is your soq looking for in a mate? This time around she’s looking for one of these three personalities (or a mix of them): 1) Someone suave and charming who will reel her in, but who has a dark, controlling side, even abusive. Despite all this, due to her love, she will be blinded until things progress to a certain point. He will hurt her severely (mentally or physically) and she will be changed forever.

2) Manipulative and needy, someone with a bad past and unresolved issues. Zhenyuli can’t stand to see others in pain, so she’ll become invested in helping the stallion in addition to falling in love with him. Once again, he’ll become controlling and obssessive, and a co-dependency may result, and she won’t want to leave him despite her misgivings. He’ll either just leave her one day and/or harm her.

3) A bad boy with a “sensitive” side underneath. Zhenyuli will think she can help him become a better person. In reality, she’s just a toy to him and after playing along, he’ll begin to show his true colors. Despite this, she will remain loyal and devoted to him, only defending herself when necessary. Again, he’ll neglect/abuse/manipulate her until she leaves/breaks.

Colors are not that important to me, and any non-aquatic species of Soqs are welcome, although be warned, I’ll probably be skeptical of a Flutter unless he looks/acts particularly malevolent. Also please note, I’m not intending her to be a slave to some ridiculously evil thing (although feel free to try, I might consider it.)

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me on here please!
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Pretty much just see above. Above all, though, it has to be someone who will be able to tug at Zhenyuli’s heartstrings or charm her at first, who will then turn on her and hurt her. I’d imagine he’d have a hidden sadistic/manipulative/abusive side, but feel free to throw any ideas at me.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling plot
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Some RP is preferred, but I’ll accept background plotting, although it will have to be somewheat extensive and in-depth.  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:43 am
Relisting
Soquili Name: Caelius
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Simply put Cael is a big softy, he is always happy to meet new people and make new friends. He has no problem playing games with foals and pretending to be part of some story adventure if it brings a smile. He believes in many things and is open to anything that others wish to believe, while not prone to taking everything on faith he takes the stance that all things are possible, and who was he to argue over what another chooses to have faith in. Despite all this talk in faith and belief he is not religious, he just believes that the world holds more mysteries and secrets than any soquili alone can know about.

But being so openminded can get annoying and frustraiting, so it will take a special kind of mare to put up with him and his odd ways. Though romance might not be something she will get at first, it wouldn't occur to him, but then he would get the hint after a few hints. Cael will learn romance, if she can take his being clueless for what it is and not rejection. As he was raised by humans he has little understanding of interactions between soquili, if a girl can find her way into his heart he will be loving and loyal.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Cael is really open to any kind of female, but I dont think he would go for an evil or vain/ self centred girl. She will need to be someone he would get on with more than just tolerate. Not to mention she would need to put up with him and his odd ways.

I would prefer a girl that complements him colour wise, not to dark, bright or heavily patterned. (not lots of markings) I'm open to other offers but I wont be persuing them if they are too bad of a clash. Not that looks matter to Cael, thats just me being fussy.

Breed and edits dont matter to me so you don't have to worry there.

Breeding slots left: All 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate. It would have to be a REALLY good plot to make me change that to fling.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Nothing decided here yet as I'm not seriously looking, however I thought I'd see if any interesting plots are offered as that is what I want most of all. But I would like a properly roleplayed pairing so if you cant or wont do that then please don't pm me to make an offer. I hope to get a long and involved plot though I know that is unlikely.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate with rp.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm
Soquili Name: Kamau
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Kamau is very nobel much like a knight. He is very caring and brave like a lion. He will protect those things dear to him and will never give up on someone. He is very loving and sweet but if he gets mad..He gest very ferocious but he will never turn or get mad at those he loves at least he wont show it.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone he can love and always protect. Could be someone open and loving or someone thats built a shell around themselves and needs someone to break it. He wont give up on anyone even if they give up on him. When he mets someone he feels needs help or someone he attaches to you cant ever get him to leave.

Cat like SOQ are really going to be a plus here its not required but i would love that! All breeds welcome try him! Basically open to any plots
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 am
Soquili Name: Adalyn
Image of Soquili:

User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adalyn is very cold and deceiving she can see spirits but never knows when it may happen. She is always hoping to catch a glimpse of her dead parents but all she ever sees are there backs and when she calls out all the spirits vanish. She know only sorrow and has built a world behind her mask thinking nothing can hurt her if they cant see her face. One you break that though she can become one of the most loving..or one of the most mislead..

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who can make her break free of the past. Someone who is willing to take on the about impossible task of getting her to take her mask off and move on with her life.

Open to others things to but mostly that. Also open to all breeds but ones with skulls or darker SOQ still willing to help will be a plus. Anyone who can make her stronger basically
Fling or Lifemate?: Does not matter eather way it will make her stronger because if her mate left she would become stronger from that. If he stayed even better
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm
Haven't seen Kyaishi around in ages (whom played his almost lifemate) so . . . I have a feeling its time to find him new plots. ._. *sighs* Reposting!

Soquili Name: Shyam
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Shyam is an interesting character. He has willingly fallen from grace, and as such was cursed with mutant horns and a chain forever locked around him. He walks the world with the intention of corrupting others. It is his duty to have them embrace their darkest thoughts and darkest shadows, even for but a moment. To cross a line that they never thought they would walk, to indulge. He would encourage excess, to get those that are quiet to be loud, for those that are good to commit a crime, to truly live without fear of consequence and regret.He encourages gluttony, to have those who are inhibited to let go of their fears.

Either way, he is a very smooth talker. He can be suave just as quickly as he can be cruel. He is evil and he does have a taste for cannibalizing on others . . . ._.; He doesn't spare foals either. So please note he is fairly dark. He isn't the sort who is so evil he can't feel or care though. He just . . . is very different.

Because of his curse, he has a slight memory problem. Before being cast out, when he once was a pure angeni, he had fallen in love with another mare. Long story short, he loved her more than life itself, more than the gods and spirits he worshiped, which also meant his ticket out of heaven. Part of his curse meant he could never remember the name of the mare that caused him so much joy. He knows there's someone out there that's important. . . .he just will never know WHO or even really WHY. So . . . he tends to wander and will often find himself distracted with someone, wondering if they were who he fell for, if they were the one that was so important.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Shyam himself isn't looking for a mate in particular. He will seduce any one of any gender on a whim, if only because that's one easy way to corrupt another. Or to at least get them to experience a side they might have never known. So technically he could find a mate anywhere, but the trick is finding one he's drawn to and one that he'll remember.

This is one of the rare times I'm open to anyone. Color, race, edits, they're not important. And while I'd really like to find someone who could accept his darkness, accept him for the psycho he is, I . . .I don't know if anyone will be able to. He can care an he can grow to love again, could even find his TRUE soulmate out there (as the one he had fallen for/manipulated in heaven was NOT his true soul mate. But I can PM you the insanity of plots that have already happened later) but he will never be good, and he will never be redeemed.

I'd prefer a life mate of some sort. . . but if I can't find him someone within the next little while, I'll start gathering names of people who are interested in
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred but I will consider flings as well, seeing as I'm a little doubtful he'll find someone who could tolerate his craziness and impure behavior.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I suppose just see the above. I'm kind of open on all levels. Meeting wise he can be anywhere and he can be awfully persistant and ridiculously charming. He can even do good things and be a good guy, he just . . will always corrupt others, and likely kill others to feast upon. ._.; Ahem. So. Really, the possibilities are almost endless when it comes to an actual plot. I'd like to find people to brain storm with.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Could be either. Lifemate preferred but, as stated before, if I can't find one I'll be open to flings.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP plot preferred. I don't mind if it's a slow going RP . . . I just would prefer to have him at least interact with those he might wind up mating with.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas