Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 am
Soquili Name: Mahavir
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mahavir has been pretty much a blank slate, due to him being rp'ed by a co-owner who seems to no longer be on Gaia. As I've taken him back, I want to mold a personality, and get him a family, as the one thing I am sure about is that he isn't a sullen, loner type of Soq!
So far I'm thinking he likes the exotic, he loves warmth and hates the winter with a passion, preferring the sultry days of summer. Even tempered, knows when best to talk, and when best to shut up. Enjoys female company, likes to call females 'Princess'. Enjoys sunbathing, talking and is fairly fastidious, preferring being clean to dirty.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? ICly he doesn't really know as he thinks he shoud have many females, someone to be his special princess, his true hearts mate. OOCly I'd prefer non-evil, non-grumpy mares. No one moody please. Type doesnt matter so much as colours, I'd like a complimentary mare for him.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Mahavir thinks that he should have a harem of females, and that it's better for him to just enjoy the pleasures of the many mates that he thinks he should have, without his heart being touched, or without a particular attachment.
I'd like him to try to court/woo a mare with that intent in mind (him building a harem), only to have her beguile and become so much to him that all notions of his harem go out the window.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Rp plot  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 am
Soquili Name: Caiez
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
He's a family guy. He loves his sister Cerys and usually hangs around with her or his parents. His family is his life, so if said soquili know Cyrus, Alona, Moki, Cynara, Eve, Tsela, Caely or Kanti...one up. [I think I got everyone if I didn't I'm sorry. ]
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
He's not really looking, I would like friendship first and just for it to evolve. Uhm...MUST be natural colors. No ifs ands or butts. Cyrus and Alona line is very special to me and their are not enough natural babies around as it is. wink I dont give a crap about edits, but if you have a crap ton I probably wont accept. If you have a few great, if not equally great.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate Only
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM: Deep Wondors or PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Mate
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate [redundant] Plot
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:

Note: I dont have a paticular plot but I would be totally interested...he wont be up for flings sorry...uhm yeah.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas