Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Soquili Name: Kamakana
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kama is a free-spirited, adventurous young mare who lets nothing get in her way. She's been traveling with her mother ever since she emerged from her basket to discover what remains of the old Cerynei lands. She hasn't even been able to live in her home, and so considers the ever-changing landscape to be her place of habitation. Her heart is bent on freedom, and she can't stand the restraints of others', whether they be mental or physical. She always has to be moving, to be discovering new things.
She can often be head strong and forget the dangers of the real world, but she loves the fun that a good challenge presents. She's stubborn and proud, yet kind enough to offer a helping hand when needed. To those whom she is close to, she can be compassionate and caring. However, she does not make friends easily due to her strong love of being free from relationships.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who will spot her and fall in love at first sight, but not be discouraged by her disinterest. This stallion will have to follow her and her mother, slowly and patiently courting her and earning her trust. He will also have to gain the approval of her mother. Kama will want someone who doesn't want to settle in one place, but would rather travel to the ends of the earth with her.

OOCly: A stallion who looks fairly good with her. I prefer naturals/semi-naturals, but I might accept brighter colors. I would love some kind of hair edits, but breed does not matter. It could even be a Kalona, if it was willing to love her. Which, I doubt will happen lol.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I'm not doing much RP right now, been busy with RL and college. But all kinds of suggested plots are welcome. Don't be afraid to inquire!
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: BG for now, because of slowness in RPing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 am
Soquili Name: Symphony
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Symphony is a lovely mare, kind to those who don't speak disrespectful to her of herself, her family or her disbeliefs.

Symphony quite enjoys music and singing, because she is in fact a mute. She also enjoys dancing as a way of expression, whether she is angry or sad.
She tries to find friends in everyone, though not everyone tries to find a friend in her. Most toss her to one side because they don't have the patience.

Also the typical realization of her muteness gets her down, she's herd 'oh you can't talk or you won't talk?' speech many times before. It's time for something new.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Although she likes music and singing, she wouldn't like someone too gobby, because she is used to silence and quiet.

Someone with patience would do her some good, where many fall is that they don't have the patience.
She's not actively looking for a mate, just friends really, but that doesn't mean that there won't be a chance for a bit of romance. Symphony's dad wants the best for her (he doesn't want her mating before lifemating and before she's sure she's found the right guy) so at some point they'll have to come face to face with him to talk about their future together, maybe even talk to her brother because he cares so deeply for her he also has to make sure no harm will come to his sister.

Even another soquili with a some form of disability, like muteness, deafness or blindness would be great for her, she'd be able to relate more.

Mean soquili may still apply but they must have some sort of soft spot for her and never hurt her or face her father and brother.

OCCly: She's my baby, I don't want anyone running off on me. There'll be a lot of RP before they finally lifemate and have children.

Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: A friendship progressing into something more.
Either from foals to Adults or just someone maybe that can use morse code, or take time to help her with something.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm
Soquili Name: Lyre.
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: This mare has two personalities: Harper, who is played by Novablu, and Lyre, who is played by myself. Lyre is somewhat sarcastic, and easily irritated, but she is intelligent and very curious about the world around her. She knows about her alternate persona, and communicates with Harper regularly. Sometimes Harper annoys her, sometimes she finds her interesting. Either way, Lyre and Harper both co-exist within one Soquili. This mare has two personalities: Harper, who is played by Novablu, and Lyre, who is played by myself. Lyre is somewhat sarcastic, and easily irritated, but she is intelligent and very curious about the world around her. She knows about her alternate persona, and communicates with Harper regularly. Sometimes Harper annoys her, sometimes she finds her interesting. Either way, Lyre and Harper both co-exist within one Soquili.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone casual, who she can fling with. OOC, someone who compliments her well. Since she's rather plain, someone with lots of color and/or edits would be lovely.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise? See above.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Depends on the stallion.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff