Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 am
Soquili Name:Diego
Image of Soquili:User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:Diego is the colt who never /quite/ grew up. He fancies himself a ladies' man, but he's really just out to impress the girls, whether that's by composing (bad) poetry, bringing her the ripest apple or doing backflips midair. He's a goof, he's not the brightest, but he has an enormous heart and he would be a truly doting mate and father, down the line. He's not stupid, just easily distracted and maybe a little vain. He does feel a little sorry for those who can't fly, but he's not bigoted. Any pretty girl could be the girl for him.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? No one truly dark or tortured. He will fight for a mare, if need be, and defend her if it comes to that, but he doesn't really know what to do with mares who are always sad or always angry or both. He can handle Dia, so a little sass isn't too bad, but he doesn't want to dodge kicks and bites every day.

Someone who made him grow up a little and realize there's more to life than eating, napping and flirting with pretty girls.

Breeding slots left:3/3.

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate, ideally. Possibly flinging it.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: See above.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate preferably.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 am
Updated 9/7/10!

Soquili Name:Blossomforth

Describe your soq's personality/interests:Blossom is a true Southern lady. She doesn't have a spiteful bone in her body and inherently likes everyone. Picture her sipping tea on a porch swing, and you've got her in a nutshell. She's always happy, always smiling and happy to help out where she can.

She's also quite naive for a mare her age. People being cruel or mean or, well, evil, still throws her for a loop. Truth to tell, she's drawn to the bad boys, though, and gets a little thrill from them. Not that she'd ever confess.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? She is, in theory, going to end up with Belial, who may just have the edge she's looking for.

She will, however, as a part of that plot, be looking for a fling. Have a stallion who wants to befriend, comfort and get close with a confused and possibly brokenhearted mare? She may not be his forever girl, but she will always be his loyal friend.

Breeding slots left: Currently 3/3. Theoretically, only one available.

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling!
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: See above.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling!
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 pm
Edited

Soquili Name: Ehren Shibuya

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Before: Quiet and honorable, Ehren could be shy when meeting a beautiful lady. A brilliant warrior he remained gentle, if sometimes seeming a little reserved. Inexperienced in the ways of relationships, he is a strong family man and loves his own family deeply. Always ready to aid those in need he never desires thanks of praise for his actions, seeing them simply as something that is right and just. Born son of the Demon King (if his father's stories are to be believed), Ehren has grown up with a serious respect for his 'duty' and a desire to become a stallion worthy of his father's royal bloodline.

Now: After loosing the one he had pledged to protect, and who he had given his heart to.. hes a broken man. While he still keeps his honor, it is just about all that keeps him going. His personality has become even more reclusive and reserved, he never smiles, and never stays around anyone long enough to risk forming any kind of bond. He prefers to protect from the shadows, appearing when needed, than leaving without even being noticed. To be thanked for his actions embarrasses him, as if it reminds him of his ultimate failure.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Typically, hes not looking. He fell for a beautiful priestess from another land, fell hard and fell fast. Yet their relationship had barely begun, when it was ripped asunder and one day she had simply vanished, leaving not even a hoof print behind. Ehren was heart broken, and went into seclusion. For months he never once set foot outside of his cave, but stayed in the silent darkness, struggling desperately to come to terms with what had happened. Somewhere in that shadowed time, the Great One spoke to him, and eventually, he returned to the world of light.

Now, back amoung the world of the living, the stallion with the broken soul is simply seeking to live, to get through each day. Love is the last thing he wants, but what he needs is someone to rekindle the life within him, and one day to make his soul whole again. he wont ever be as he was, but he could live a fairly normal and loving life with someone.

Edit: From the shadows of the night, a golden-eyed stallion has appeared, refusing to take no for an answer he has swept the poor prince off his hooves without waiting for so much as a 'by your leave'. However, now with his heart somewhat unwillingly stolen from him, he will eventually require a surrogate.

Plot 1: Set before the time he finally came back out into the world of the living and thus before he met his knight in shining satin. This mare would have found him during his lowest hour, most likely holed up in the cave in the high mountains. Ehren is not entirely all there during this part of his life. Broken and discarded he losses sight of his path through life and becomes confused and lost. This would possibly be a mare looking to manipulate a stallion, or equally, someone who wished to comfort him during those bleak months. Either way.. it is not that likely he was fully 'aware' the whole time and may or may not remember her or any resulting offspring.

Plot 2: Set in the future after Ehren and his soulmate have settled into something resembling a normal life together. This time the worn prince is fully conscious and has his mate at his side for support. The pair wish to have a family of their own and since they are both male, are on the lookout for a suitable surrogate female. She should be kind of heart and sympathetic or at least understanding of their situation. Calavero is very protective of his broken prince and won't tolerate any mare that abuses him.

Breeding slots left:1/3

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling as it is now surrogate breedings

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: see above
OOC notes: Id prefer the mare to look good with him colour-wise, he was a gift and as such is special. Breed unimportant, but edits of some kind preferred.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Surrogate plot only
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Plot for certain, I love rp but am short on time.

These will be CC list only until I clear my other couples who have been trying for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Soquili Name: Carolina
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Carolina is a strong mind in a rather small package. She is quick of mind and even quicker of foot, with surprisingly excellent luck. She isn't exactly the bravest mare out there, but she is quick to bury her fears in the back of her mind and continue forward. More than anything, she fancies herself a proper lady. While friendly, she is also polite and has a rather distinct way of moving that captures both the eye and the imagination. She is an Usdia who gives a distinctly mystical feel, something only made stronger by her firm belief that Fae inhabit the deepest parts of the forest.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? More than anything, a dear friend and companion. Carolina is unlikely to settle down or even fling with someone she can't call a friend, and this is very important to keep in mind. Colors that compliment her are ideal, and edits aren't necessary. Personality is more important than anything else. I could see her be attracted to either extreme, a polite gentlemanly stallion or even someone brash and impulsive, the complete opposite of what she taught a stallion was supposed to be!
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (KyuubiKitsune666)
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: A slow, gradual romance. While it would be acceptable for a stallion to fall for Carolina quickly, I don't want her to jump into anything immediately. Honestly, I don't have anything specific in mind, so you're welcome to pitch me ideas on this. I just know I don't want a love at first sight type of thing.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

`raze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm
[repost] I don't really rp much anymore, so please understand we will plot heavily. Thanks. (:

Soquili Name: Belial
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Belial's a troubled soul. He's constantly internally arguing with himself and tends to have a negative outlook on himself. He feels like he is a threat to others, and is ashamed of his Kalona heritage. As of late though he has come to some terms with it, but is still worried about himself around others, since every now and then he gets a little blood thirsty.

Besides this, he's a complete sweetheart and gentleman. However, he is not the best father and doesn't have the best past when it comes to love. Though he still cares about his best friend and ex-mate Aquene, it just didn't work out. He doesn't keep much in contact with his kids, but they know he cares about them dearly... He just chooses to stay out of their lives, mainly for their own safety and his own protection.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Belial isn't actively looking. He's a sucker for a pretty face and a gentle soul however, so rambunctious and obnoxious mares should not apply. Belial needs someone who understands that he's moody and that when he gets into his emo fits, it's best to leave him alone and not cry and beg for him to stop. Belial doesn't need an anchor - what he needs is someone who will be his wings.

OOcly, I am looking for aesthetics, but personality has a lot to do with it. Also, if they're going to be lifemates, understand that I won't tie Belial to a mare who wants to use her other breedings before/after they breed. So perhaps a mare with children would be better so the owner won't be as obsessed with getting that last bunch of baskets, or a mare who would just be happy to settle with him.
Breeding slots left: 1/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or. Preferably lifemate but I won't object to a fling if plotted right.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Look back to what he's looking for in a mate, please.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: If there's a fling, it will be background plot. I really don't rp much anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 am
Soquili Name: Captain Alpin
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He loves females! He loves everything about them and he knows how to 'work it'....or at least likes to believe that he knows how! Captain comes from what he believes is a long line of royalty and he wants to break away from the pact so he dropped his original name and called himself 'Captain' Alpin. He hates the royal part of his blood and wants to be a rogue...so he loves getting dirty and doing the wrong thing. You can pretty much find him in any dirt or mud pile on the entire Kawanii lands. He is nice to every mare that comes his way on the basis that every mare deserves her Prince Charming.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A princess, but not in the literal sense of the word. Someone who is okay that he rejects his royal blood - or what he believes is royal blood - and wants to be a peasant just like the rest of them. Someone who isn't afraid of getting dirty and getting into a little bit of trouble every once in a while.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: I'm willing to do either one, although I'd prefer lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I think it would do his ego wonders if the mare in question acted like a 'damsel in distress' and he had to save her. Or at least someone who appreciated his swashbuckling ways. If this is a fling she would need to do something that would anger Alpie because I really don't see him being the type to just fling and leave. BUT I don't have anything specific in mind so if you do, please share!
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either ore.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: A little of both? I haven't RPed Alpie at all so I would like to flesh his character out a bit, but I'm okay if it's only a few RPs and the rest is plotted!

((As for right now, CC thread only! I have a few couples I need slots for before the two of them try.))

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 pm
Soquili Name: Aylin
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aylin is the Oracle to the Flock. She is devoted to her sisters and Queen. She will not take a permanent mate. She will not take a male that would weaken the gene pool. She's not interested in emotions or romance. She is looking for a strong male to advance the harpy genes.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
ICly, see above.
OOC: Must have claws or talons. This plays into her plots.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Rp wise, she would capture a male and present him to her Queen. Upon the Queens approval of the male, she would seek his assistance in providing offspring. Should the male refuse, he would need to escape before killed. Should he surrender himself, he would be allowed to live safely among the Flock as one of the captured or we could plot his escape.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Either or.

This would be for CC only for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm
Soquili Name: Jamaica
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Jamaica was a fun loving flutter mare, she loved playing with foals and being the same size. Or even smaller, she was even told ones to act her hoof size, but that didn’t pan out too well. But after an accident, she has lost the most of her memory and her playfulness. She is not lost in the ‘land of giants’. Plus she has forgotten that she can change sizes and is currently the size of a flower blossom. Jamaica also has a large fear of high winds and rain, so she always tries to seek out shelter just about anywhere…
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Icly: Jamaica is searching for someone who can shelter her from the rain. Perhaps teach her that all ‘giants’ aren’t as evil and blood thirsty as she thinks.

Oocly: I am looking for a good flutter boy, someone who’s colors go well with her tropical look. I am willing to try other breeds if the plot is good. I won’t do Kalona or evil breeds, unless this said kalona can prove to her that it won’t eat her and such.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Life Mate Only.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Someone to ‘shelter’ her and teach her of her ‘powers’. In the long run, be her protector and in time her ‘pet’? Maybe? xD
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Life Mate plot only  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out