Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 am
Soquili Name: Dawnwish
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dawnwish is an extremely curious stallion - he is always exploring new places. He wants to learn everything there is to know, so he's constantly moving, asking questions, and investigating things. Outside of this, he is generally good-natured and fairly naive, but only to a point, becoming serious when the situation calls for it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A mare who would like to explore with him would be ideal. He would feel unhappy being in a relationship where his mate did not want to explore with him or had a problem with him leaving to explore.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred, but a fling would work too.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please. If necessary, from there we can swap AIM names. :3
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Mostly, he just needs a friend - someone who will want to spend time with him and care for him when he needs it, and would expect the same in return.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Background plot is preferred, but RP plot would be possible, if slow. I'm pretty busy both online and off so I don't have a lot of time to devote to RP.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 pm
Soquili Name: Rhapsody
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rhapsody is a bit socially awkward at times. He really doesn't know how to act in a large group or how to accept compliments very well. This comes from a stigma he had when he was a foal. (He was born bright pink and a boy and he would try everything he could to hide the color of his coat, thinking that he was born wrong and that he probably should have been a girl.) He is a gentle and kind hearted stallion who is very close with his grandmother as he spent almost all of his time with her when he was young (because he felt he couldn't trust anyone else, other than his parents, not to make fun of him). He has a bit of trouble trusting mares since his mother went away when he was young and a mare he was once involved in disappeared which resulted in him having to raise one son and never seeing the other son again. He is a bit of a grump at times.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He isn't actively looking but I would love to see him with a kind hearted and gentle mare. The mare would have to be rather reserved and enjoy the simpler things in life. If she was a bit shy, that would be good. I don't want someone two flamboyant or adventurous or extremely out-going. Rhapsody is an older Soquili who is used to being alone. But I am open to any and all suggestions (just no Soquili with clothing...don't ask, I just don't like the Soquili with clothing...armor is fine, though I don't know how Rhap would feel about a mate with armor)
Breeding slots left: 2
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM prefereably
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Pretty much what I said above. It doesn't have to be Rp heavy or intensive. We can plot is out or just come up with a back story of how they met and go on from there. I am open for whatever really.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Soquili Name: Amitola
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Amitola was raised to be able to adapt to her environment, though the people in it often throw her for a loop. She's generally very outgoing when it comes to land soq, but other water soq tend to scare her. She tries to be open to new things, but sometimes doesn't accept them right off and looks at them skeptically.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
[IC] Haha, she's not looking. But I'd like her to meet a sweet, sensitive full-size land stallion that can be her friend. She'll start having weird feelings for him that she doesn't get and eventually confess that she loves him - this can lead to either him saying that he feels the same way or him being shocked, running away, and coming back. Either way, he needs to come back.
*****Alternative: If this is never going to happen, a seathi stallion can go for a life-mating. He'll have to be really sweet and good to her - she's had some rough dealings with seathi and is now a bit weary of her own kind.
[OC] Either somebody who looks like her or somebody that looks completely different - no in between, here. I'd really like some whites and ice blues. Hair/jewelry edits are a HUGE plus. As they won't be able to have their own kids, we'll also need surrogates. Wings would be cool, as she's never met a winged soq, but not required.
*****For the above Alternative seathi stallion: Anything. There aren't a lot of seathi out there, so anything is fine. I'd really appreciate a finned rather than a maned boy, or a boy with an edited mane. Colors of any kind are fine, just very little brown, please.
[Surrogates] A Seathi stallion. Any are okay, but it'd be cool if he became a family friend. I'd like it if it was just one stallion rather than two, so he can stick around and be "Uncle ___". Hair/jewelry edits are a plus, but not required. Color differences would be really nice ^^;
Fling or Lifemate?: Land soq - Lifemate. Seathi surrogate - Flings. *****Alternative: Seathi stallion lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please <3 Or poke my plot thread or something. We can talk more ^^
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: See the "What is your soq looking for in a mate?" section.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Kinda sorta both?
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP will need to be done - she'll have to know the surrogate before having foals with him, and obviously she'll need to know her lifemate. If you don't have time to RP, heavy plotting will be done.
*****Alternative: The seathi stallion she lifemates with will have to have been her friend for a while - sort of the kind of couple that is also best friends. They must be RPed together.

Note: Amitola cannot breed until at least October, and I won't be looking seriously for surrogates until then. However, if you have a Seathi stallion you'd like to offer, feel free.
I'd really like it if Ami met her future boy soon, but after that, it doesn't matter how long their relationship takes to develop as long as they have fun together in the meantime ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 pm
Soq's Name: Jumanjii'
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soqu's personality/interests: Jumanjii' is a soqu that's young at heart, but brash and aloof due to harsh growing experiences. He'd rather be regarded as a grumpy force than a weak nobody, someone to forget or ignore. He tends to find meaning and thrill by pushing others to their limits, itching them in the wrong spots to react with aggression or anger. Anything to stir up a challenge and prove his own strength and value, and reaching his own limits. But despite his rugged manners, Jumanjii' does hold some restraint when it comes to kindness, though not so openly. While he may seem arrogant he is far from it, as his mother taught him dearly to be humble and respectful. After having a recent brush with death, and the scars of his own unwise decisions, Jumanjii' has taken a turn for the better. No longer so temperamental and judgmental, he takes the time to socialize with others and take honest concern over their own trials. Hell, he might even throw a true smile every now and then with an honest laugh. He does however have some old reserves, and can become flustered when they are pointed out or teased. Nevertheless, Jumanjii' accepts who he is and wants to make a better, positive light of it from now on.
Breeding slots left: 3
How do you want others to contact you?: gaia pm
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A mare just as headstrong as he is. Someone to prove an entertaining and worthy rival, making his blood boil with honest fun. His snickering of her presence would be replied smartly by this mare, and he'd find himself motivated to prove better than her. Even if it means showing off gallantly, for once in his life to snag another's approval.
RP or non-RP?: rp
Flirt or serious relationship?: serious only!

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 pm
Soquili Name: Nerina
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rina is kind and spunky and fun. She can however do things that would seem odd too others and not even think on it. But shes trusting and loyal when you get to know her too. The eyes may make her look a tad sinister and strange but she tries very hard not to be.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? What she'd love is someone to have fun with. Play and romp and swim with. I can however see her getting involved with a large jerk too. Just cuz she'd think he was funny. Throw something interesting at her. I'll try anything.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling and/or Lifemate (more likely fling)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (aroarinthedark)
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I want something interesting. Either someone to sweep her off her feet and have her so in love she has no idea whats up or down. Or something more quiet and cute could be nice. Friends quietly becoming lovers over a period of time. I could love playing with a good jerk too. Just nothing too evil and sinister.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP preferable. But we can talk on the matter. I'm flexible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 pm
Soquili Name: Megapi
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's evil. Oh, come on--he's a skilona stallion, what do you expect? Megapi used to be a good stallion, but now he's twisted and heartless, determined to kill everything. He's not necessarily cruel, just ruthless. He dislikes romance and abhors parenthood, but his daughter protege, Metawa, has convinced him that having more children will allow him to spread more evil in the world and, ultimately, kill everything faster (he can always hunt them down and eat them later, right?). His hobbies include chasing, eating meat, stalking other Soqs, and terrorizing the weak-of-mind.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's looking for someone else who is evil. Someone else who is interested in having spawn that will try to eat and kill everything it meets (the order the spawn completes those tasks in is unimportant).

I would really, really, really love to link Megapi's line to the line of other large, evil families here in Soquili. After all, batshit insane/vicious isn't complete without Grandpa Demon-Wolf in the corner, right?
Fling or Lifemate?: Definitely fling. He would never lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me, please. I don't hang out much in Soquili. You can also try to contact me over AIM, geysereelborn.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Perhaps a meeting somewhere in the woods...Mega tries to kill her, but Meta reminds him of the idea she came up with earlier...He would make it clear from the start that it was a fling. Maybe some hard-to-get, I don't know precisely what I want in the way of RP. But I definitely want to RP it. It's crucial for his development that it be RPed.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling, duh.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Sort of...both. That is, Mega won't have kids unless he has a good reason, so the RP is required to establish the good reason and allow him to have the breeding. I wouldn't feel right if I just bred him without any story behind the breeding. (Plotwise, this breeding would be for the purpose of spreading his evil in the world.)  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm
Soquili Name: Metawa
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Metawa is, like her father mentor, evil. But while he's straight-up, hold-still-while-I-bash-your-brains-in-with-this-club, she's much more cunning. She pretends, for her own safety (she travels around with him), that she's just like him, but deep inside, she would, secretly, like to find a mate. Her hobbies include torturing small animals and laughing at black humor.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone cunning like she is that is always holding a new surprise. The nicest she will settle for is someone who likes playing deadly practical jokes; any nicer, and she loses interest. Her ultimate test is that they must be evil enough to kill that wolf over there. That black one. With the orange flame markings.

I would really, really, really love to link Megapi's line to the line of other large, evil families here in Soquili. After all, batshit insane/vicious isn't complete without Grandpa Demon-Wolf in the corner, right?
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me or AIM me at geysereelborn.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Probably a meeting with a stallion and he passes the test of evil or something. Then he convinces her to run away with him or something. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for in the way of plots, but I'd love to see what you come up with.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate, I should think.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Just her general character development. See if she can free herself from always traveling with Megapi wherever he goes.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff