Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image

Welcome to the lovers rock, which is a giant boulder that is in a mountain cave. It has names and info scribbled in various clay/dyes written all over it of those who want to find a mate for their lovesick soquili.

When a mate is found for their soquili, a native American will erase their soquili's info by rubbing it with a rock. (delete your post when you find a mate)

This Lover's Rock is for those looking for soquili to interact with plots, heavy role-play, and plot based breedings.

Please fill out the code below and post it in the thread.

[b]Soquili Name:[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Describe your soq's personality/interests:[/b]
[b]What is your soq looking for in a mate?[/b]
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b]
[b]Fling or Lifemate?:[/b]
[b]How do you want others to contact you?:[/b]
[b]What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: [/b]
[b]Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?:[/b]
[b]If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:[/b]

Rules

1. Only post a personal if you had your fully grown soquili for one month (or they've been adults for one month) -- this means ADULTS ONLY
2. Do not post in this thread unless submitting a personal
3. If you find a mate, delete your post by clicking the x
4. If someone does not accept your offer, just let it be. Don't harrass them as to why they don't want to mate their pet with yours.
5. Only one post per soquili. Each soquili has to have a separate post.
6. Do not 'shop' around for a mate. Once you decide on one, you must delete the post. You may not leave it up.
7. Fling means you just want to find another soquili for non-serious romance (just a hook up). Lifemate means you actually want to build a relationship for your soq and then mate them. You must fill out one or the other. We found that posting 'either' was confusing.
8. If you repost a soquili, please delete the first post you made for them. If multiple entries for the same Soquili are found, both entries will be deleted.

If this personals thread causes trouble it will be deleted without notice. More rules will come up if needed.

Old Lover's Rock can be found here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm
Soquili Name: Zara
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Zara is a young mare who was raised by a VERY egotistical father and a gypsy mother. As such, she thinks very highly of herself and her breed, as her father is extremely prejudiced against non- or non-pure unicorns. Beauty and vanity run within her blood, though Zara herself tries to be a proper lady and keep such 'flaws' hidden. As it is, she loves 'pretty things' and tries very hard to be more open-minded than her father. . . .

She's feminine and proper but also has a sense for adventure. She loves to travel, inheriting it from her gypsy mother's blood, and is always searching for new places to roam. She'd love to live in a fairy tale world and meet some Prince Charming to sweep her off her hooves.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who is as versatile as she; someone who won't mind her excitable personality or her talkative nature. Really, she doesn't know what she's looking for, but someone charming and dashing. . . . someone who knows how to say the right things to cause her to swoon. She has high standards and expectations but honestly, she could be surprised. . . .
Breeding slots left: All three.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate. Zara is not the fling type!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be great.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Zara has some interesting plot depending on the breed or nature of the soquili in question.

If the soquili is a non-unicorn drama will ensue! Her father will reject her from the family and possibly even threaten to kill the foals if she has any. This will hurt her greatly as she believes that love can conquer all . . . . and unfortunately she was much more open-minded and accepting than her father. >: Love shouldn't be related to 'unicorns only' in her mind and if a soquili has enough charm and maturity, there's no reason she won't swoon.

So if it's a non-unicorn, there will be a lot of family issues and some angst. But who knows. . . she could suffer from a secret love affair, where she wouldn't admit it to her family at first. Especially if he was non-pure unicorn.

I'm a sucker for fairy-tales too so something sweet or romantic would be nice too. I also don't mind if it's dramatic just. . no out rightly abusive males or anything. I wouldn't mind if she had to work for romance either or if she was doing the pining for the male. . . . she's stubborn enough to do what she has to do to try to get what she wants.

Honestly, I'm pretty open to ideas. <:
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A  

Uta

Shy Mage

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 pm
Soquili Name: Tiramisu
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: First thing to say is that she is the way she is because her mother wanted all boys and when Tiramisu came, her mother was under the impression that Tira would be a disappointment so she has treated her like crap for a very, very long time. So because of this, Tiramisu is hesitant in trusting anyone and it takes a lot to get her to talk. She fears that no one will ever love her so she doesn't see the point in making friends.
But all that being said, she tries to be kind to those who are kind to her in order to show respect. Her mother told her that in order to get places in the world, she'd have to succumb to everyone's will, so she practically lives to please others. If someone is upset because of something she did, her world would be crushed.
She is also fascinated by that which she does not understand. Mainly sheltered all her life, she has never before seen a soquili other than a regular...no Wind, no unicorns....no Kalona. Creatures like these are more likely to get her to open up since she is likely to bombard them with questions and then apologize greatly as soon as she gets answers.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to bring her out of her shell and show her that the world may not be as bad as she has always thought it was. She wants to be noticed and to be touched without feeling like she has to be something she's not. A stallion who will give her any kind of attention - negative or positive.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Hmm...here's the thing, I've tried so many different things with her that never worked out but I liked all the ideas that were presented, so at this point, I'm free game when it comes to the actual plot. I would, however, love it if the stallion in question messed with her a little when they first meet and have her so fascinated by him that she eventually falls in love (or so by her standards she does) and then when she tells him, he turns her down.
Of course this plot would have a happy ending where the two of them would eventually be together, perhaps by mistake (fling breeding?) but I just see Tiramisu ending up with someone who doesn't truly love her the way she deserves, since that would cause her to grow as a mare and become stronger.
BUT I am open to anything thrown at me.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: n/a

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:25 am
Soquili Name: Marla
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Marla is not an easy mare to cope with. She can be reckless and unkind, and a vein of prankish nature carried over from foalhood still taints her personality to this day. As an amateur medium, she's more comfortable dealing with the dead than flesh and blood Soquili. She views herself as a protector of the deceased, and those who would seek to unearth or otherwise conjure them up for inappropriate purposes as enemies. Beneath that, she has a lively sense of humor - morbid though it may be - and a genuine sympathy for loss. Once she's put her mind to something, you can bet it'll happen, even if she ends up biting off more than she can chew in the process.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Marla isn't exactly on the look-out for a mate, so this is a bit of a moot point. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not a stickler for edits or breeds or anything, though some complementing aspects would be nice. Personally, I'm partial to greys and blacks, but interaction is going to be the most important deciding factor, so don't hesitate to poke me if you have something completely different.
Breeding slots left: All three.
Fling or Lifemate?: Most likely lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be preferred, please.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Possibly someone with a similar take on matters of spirituality, so that they could relate to one another in that department. It's going to take her a while to warm up to anyone, so this would be a tremendous ice-breaker. If he disagrees with her methods, that's even better, as there's room for change. Failing that option, someone at least wise and worldly, a stable figure she could lean on when treading the between becomes dire. Anyone who could endure her volatile temper would also be a plus. I am open to other personalities and quirks, since I know those are somewhat strict guidelines. Individual plotting could be discussed between myself and the stallion's owner, though I have a few specific things in mind that I could offer up.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate, RP preferred.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A  

Lady_Ourania

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas