Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
First Date. First Boyfriend Worth Dating.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatcha think?
  Total playa!
  Sweetheart!
  Dump him because your friend might want him back.
  IDK. Decide for yourself.
  He's so perfect for you!
View Results

xPeaceLoveAndHairMetal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm
On November 20th there was a school dance, and let's just say I got there single and left taken. This guy was my friends BF and he had (recently) dumped her and he asked me out at the dance. I said yes because I kind of liked him. Michelle didn't care that I was dating him because she liked someone else.
Ok, well a week or so ago I had my first real no-parents-tagging-along, alone-for-a-long-time-with-a-boy-first-real-date with him. And I really like him. His name is Brian and he's really sweet to me. He told me I had pretty hair and great teeth, and he talked to me and... it seemed like he really trusted me, and I talked to him and I felt like I could really trust him. He wasn't being a pervert or anything, and we had a really nice time, even if he was a lilttle late showing up, but hell, I was 45 minutes late (he arrived shortly after I did) and I had a french dressing stain on my bra (I was wearing a V-neck). So we were at the roller rink skating, and then we were talking about the government and drugs and sex and school and music and stuff like that, but not in a nasty way. Just two kids hiding out in the roller rink talking about things. And alot of our opinions were really similar, like he thinks that the government is really messed up, so do I. He thinks that Miley Cyrus is a stupid whore, so do I. And we just sat there, just talking, and I could really feel a connection, but I don't know if I really love him. But I think I could. I know I really like being with him, because he makes me feel good about myself and I feel so safe and carefree when I'm with him. So, do you think he's the one? Do you guys think he's a good guy?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:08 pm
He seems like a nice guy. The one though, meh, you'll know in time. But that sounds awesome, a date at a roller rink. You have a lot of shared opinions. I say keep going out on a few more dates before you make any final decisions.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm
It's your first date, you don't have to make any decision about whether you wanna spend the rest of your life with this guy! Just take it slow, go on dates as long as you're still happy and having fun and if there comes a time when you're not anymore, reassess. He seems nice.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am
It sounds like you two would be great together. Just enjoy his company and don't worry about love or marriage until much later in your relationship.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff