Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Sleep, are you getting enough of it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it is reccomended that teeagers and young adults get 8 hours of sleep, are you getting your 40 winks in?
  if i get 4 hours im lucky
  i only get about 5
  i get 6
  7 here
  barely make it at 8
  wait so i have to cut back? that dosent sound right.
View Results

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:24 pm
personally during school i only ever got 6 hours... i felt fine.....but now i stay up till 5 or 6 then sleep till 12 1 or even 2.....man i need to straighten it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
i get about 2 to 12 hours a night, i know its a big range but some nights i cant fall asleep till early morning  

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 pm
i feel your pain...it's harder to fall asleep when im not in my own bed as well...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:49 pm
its normally because my brain decides it wants to be active when i want to go to sleep but is slow when im awake, hehe  

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Lately, because of this cold whether. I've been having a hell of a time. Actually waking up at a decent time. I've been going to sleep at around 4 am and waking up 12 maybe more hours later. Then I still feel groggy when I wake up for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:13 am
dude lance not healthy, try to hit the sack about 12am.. seriously....if you're gonna survive the zombie apocolypse you HAVE to be on a regular sleep schedule.....says the pot to the kettle.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 am
What is this Zombie Apocalypse thing I keep hearing about. I've heard more than one person talk about this. Like it's some sort of uniform holiday. Most likely with its own website and everything. I have a fair amount of experience with Zombies. But, all of that is from the many times I've been through the Resident Evil games. Many times on speed runs. Sometimes finding something that even gamepro and the code sights left out. I also tried out Left for Dead online on a trial version. I found the game interesting. But the online play took most of the fun. That would have been there out of it. These people were just too hyper. You couldn't actually enjoy the level. Even if you would separate from the pack. They would just finish the level without you. Sometimes kicking you out of that particular game (which was also a feature I disliked in Halo).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:17 am
i think its a rumor of what might happen if the maian prediction of 2012, or i could be wrong and its just a load of people having fun ^_^  

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:21 pm
The Zombie Apocalypse has already turned Fubar into a wolf. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 pm
nuuuuuuuu  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Juurian Chi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 pm
If The Zombie Apocalypse Were real then it should have been here years ago.
And we aren't prepared. burning_eyes
As for my sleep, I get about 4-6 hours.
12 to four am(or five).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:43 am
Who is to say if we are prepared? Such a thing would involve people staying away from the zombies. Granted, there would have to be a strict system. One in which they could fend off those inside and out. People stealing food in a situation like that. Would be just as bad as the zombies themselves. Family members protecting there kin. As they are turning into a zombie. That is an odd situation. Imagine if ammunition was now the new gold. With a system of trade and behavior. Very close to that of Waterworld. Savages, only one person in the entire village. Had a shred of what would be called humanity left.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kaiku917

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:07 pm
lol I go to bed anywhere between 9 and 2 and sleep till at least 10:30 either way XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 am
very inconsistant mien frund.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

DaigoDarq

High-functioning Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 pm
I seldom sleep. Only to rest the body. The mind is always thinking  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items