Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm
Beginning from the end of the third book Brisingr...
Glaedr and Oromis have just died and the elves have been victorious but have suffered a great loss. Queen Izlanzadi has ordered some spy missions into the heart of the Empire of Galbatorix where new dangers and surprises await.

-This is an rp for me and shauna_marie so please feel free to read but don't post on here. Thx-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image

Name-Raudr
Race-Elf
Gender-Male
Age-103 years old(looks to be about 19)
Personality-Raudr is a friendly elf to others around him. He is polite to humans but thinks elves are better. He loves to battle and is well versed in fire magic.
Bio-He lived in Ellesmera but joined the call of war against Galbatorix. He is a decent swordsman and can shoot arrows well. He is chosen for a spy mission by the Queen due to his knowledge in destruction tactics. He has orders to infiltrate the forces of humans and try to make chaos in their ranks. He has taken a special potion that disguises his elfish appearance.

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Appearance:
User Image
Name: Kaeanlanna, daughter of Galbatorix
Race:Human
Personality: Much like her father in many ways, Arrogant, stubborn, hot headed, determined, intelligent,
Short Bio:Although she wasn't a wanted son, her likeness of her father and his tempermant caused him to favor her, thus causing her to be trained like a son. She can be just as heartless as him, but has a soft side she rarely shows. He finally believes she is ready to come in contact with the last remaining dragon egg and see if it hatches for her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 pm
((alright let's get this started))
Raudr had started heading into the human villages to learn the way that they act for a while now. He looked like a human thanks to the potion he had drank. The elves who gave it to him had told him he won't be able to change back, ever. He accepted this and headed out. His destination was the capital,Uru'baen where Galbatorix's armies headquarters were located. His mission was to infiltrate this place and create some chaos and destruction from the inside. Most elves thought this was a suicide mission but Raudr decided to take it on because he wanted to see the world and explore the human race. He made it to the top of the hill and saw the city in the distance."Almost there..."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Kaeanlanna made her way through the palace. Her father was in a temper and decided to kick start things a bit. After losing Glaedr's heart of hearts, he was frantic, knowing that someone had found out his secret. He needed to see if the last dragon egg would hatch, and she happened to be first in line to try.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:51 pm
Raudr finally made it to the cities gates. A lot of people were coming and going everywhere. A bustling market was the first thing Raudr walked into. He was hungry after walking all day. He walked over to a vendor selling fruit and bought some. He made his way over to a cafe on the corner of the street. He ordered some tea at the counter and the man looked at him funny but gave him some. He sat at a table and sipped his tea and munched on his fruit. He watched people pass by and his mind wandered to what his first move would be. Should I join the army and work my way inside their base or should I go in and be stealthy?, he thought to himself.Hm...  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Kaeanlanna made her way to the chamber to find her father irratible and yelling at servants. He wanted to eat first, he was frustrated, and food sometimes helped him feel good. She just thought it was a guy thing, but she was hungry, and was glad when he asked her to join him for dinner first. She sat down a few minutes later to a venison steak, and a salad. Her father wrinkled his nose at the leafy greens she ate so often, but she thought they were a perfect companion to the steak.
Once the table was cleared, and they were done eating, her father got up and motioned for her to follow him. Knowing it would be best, she reluctantly got up and followed behind his heavy footsteps..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 pm
Raudr walked around the city looking for a place to stay the night. He still hadn't decided on what his plan was yet. He figured he would need a job so he had begun to walk around and ask for employment. No one wanted or needed new help especially a strange dirty boy with a short sword on his back. Most slammed the door in his face. He sighed and stopped next to the wall. He leaned against it and looked down. He needed rest soon. He looked up and noticed a sign for a mercenaries guild. Hm...this looks promising at least for a job., thought and walked inside. He went up to the front desk and was immediately hired. Apparently many mercenaries were becoming thieves and being killed by the king's soldiers so there were several openings. Raudr smiled and signed his name down as Rallen. He had learned that Raudr was a suspicious name to most people so he thought of a name similar to his for his human appearance. He went into the room he was shown to and looked around. It wasn't amazing but it would have to do. There was one window in the room and Raudr went over to it and looked out. The castle lights glittered in his view so he focused his attention to it and took note of all the walls and guards.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 pm
Kaeanlanna sighed as her father proceeded with his self righteous speech as he walked, she had heard it time and time again. Nothing was new except for the intensified hatred he had towards the elves, varden, and Eragon and Saphira. Sure, it was pretty high before, but with the recent loss of the Eldunarí, it was worse, if it was even possible. ..

(so, do you think i should make the dragon egg hatch for her, or would you like to interfere before then...)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 pm
Raudr decided to lay down for the night. Before he went to sleep he made sure to lay a couple of magical barriers on the door of his room and his window in case of someone breaking into his room. With that done he stretched out on his sleeping mat and went to sleep.
((Go for it. Once my character finds out ,which I will make him find out really soon, his mission is going to change to getting your character to change sides. Go ahead and post whatever til your character gets to the next day. I'll be on for a while.))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:38 pm
(edited...)
Kaeanlanna then listened to his theory. Since Eragon and Murtagh were both son's of dragonriders, Brom and Morzan, he figured that she would have a good chance of making the egg hatch for her. He finally managed to get to the egg's chamber. It was protected heavily, after Arya had stolen Saphira, the security had improved drastically. She stared critically at the emerald and gold bespeckled egg. She knew the dragon that lay within was male, for she had been told by her father. She approached her father, who was standing by the egg, entranced by the beautiful color. Pausing, for she was nervous, staring at her hands that were a mere inches away from the egg.
After her father cleared his throat, she reached into the 'nest' and gently picked up the egg. A few moments passed and she began to hear small squeaks coming from within, a good sign. Her father was happy, needless to say. She asked if she could bring the egg to her chambers for the night, so she could watch it hatch. Suprisingly, he said yes, and without a second thought, she ran back through the doors, and out to her room, egg held tightly to her chest.
After a few hours, the egg began to crack. She sat down on the floor in front of it, watching. Before long a little green hatchling came out, cleaning himself of membrane. Minutes later, the little dragon begun to explore the room, she couldn't help but smile at it. It soon approached her, and she sat staring back at it. The dragon climbed up into her lap and rubbed his head against her chest. Suddenly she felt cold, and her body coursed with energy. It hurt, and Kaeanlanna jumped, as did the dragon. She wrapped her arms around her chest and fell down, lying on the ground. She was cold, and when she tried to move to grab a blanket from her bed, she couldn't. After what seemed like forever, she started feeling warm again, and looked down above her dress to see gedwëy ignasia. It was in an unusual spot, for usually it was on a dragon rider's palm. She noted that if she were to wear a chain, it would look like it was a charm on a necklace. As her thoughts quited, she felt the presence of another, the connection with her dragon. He approached her again, and she reached out to him, stroking his head, and admiring the green color. Then, a thought not her own, more like a feeling, crossed her mind. It was hunger. She had already had servants bring up caught rats from the cellars. They were kept alive, for she thought he might enjoy taking care of them himself.
Getting up, she went to the cage, and opened it to where only one rat could get out. It wasn't long before it was pounced upon and devoured. The process continued until she felt the sensation of satisfaction, of being full. She yawned, slipping out of her dress, and keeping the undergarments on, she crawled into bed, soon to be joined by the little dragon. "Tomorrow, I shall give you a name, one that you'd like..." She told him, before closing her eyes and falling asleep ..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 pm
Raudr woke up the next morning feeling refreshed as usual. He got up and lowered the barriers for his room. He picked up his sword and strapped it to his back. He pulled the last of his fruit out his bag and ate it staring out the window. He felt a strange new presence from the castle, an extremely happy one. He wondered what was going on that made the individual so happy. He tried to probe further into the castle but was met with numerous mental barriers. Obviously, Galbatorix does not want to be disturbed by another's probing mind.A knock at the door startled him and he went to unlock it. The quartermaster of the guild came in to tell him of a new job that required Raudr to go into the countryside to capture some large animals alive. Raudr commented that he thought this was a mercenary guild to which the quartermaster replied that they took on any job no matter the need. So Raudr headed out to capture some large animals."I can do this job easily. Where do I take the animals once I'm done?", he asked the quartermaster. "To the castle.", he replied. What would Galbatorix need large,live animals for?, Raudr wondered as he headed out of the city.
((That''s it for tonight. Night.))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Kaeanlanna awoke in the late morning. She found the dragon pacing around the cage, which still held a few rats. "Oh, I'm sorry.." She exclaimed, letting them out sot the dragon could feed. She watched absently as it ate, mind searching for a name, and getting dressed in a simple, yet elegant, light green frock. . "Hmm, I know from what I've been told you can't speak yet, but I should be able to tell if you like a name or not, right?" She felt a positive response in her mind, wordless, but there. So, she sat down and began to list off possible names. Finally, she got a extited response at Keenan. "Ah, so little and ancient it is." She said with a grin, picking him up to hear him thrumming, almost like a cat's pur. She laughed lightly. "Kaean and Keenan, nice." She noted as she exited her room, dragon in hand. ..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Raudr was tired. He had spent most of the morning trying to find some large animals around the countryside but there were next to none. Since he was pretty far from the city he figured he could use magic and made a fire to make some soup for lunch. He gathered some herbs and roots for it from the area around him. He was really disappointed. He had only found a couple moose and they were tied up near him. He ate some of the soup then fed the rest to the moose. He explored their minds enough to find they were male and female so he decided to take these in. I can probably get a little for these two., he thought and headed back toward the city.
((Sorry I was gone. I went to a friends house on Saturday and spent the night so I wasn't able to get on.)  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Kaeanlanna noted that even though he wasn't alive for long, Keenan had gotten a bit bigger since the night before. She knew that it would be a month or two before she could actually ride him, but she was going to relish the fact that she could still hold him for the time being. He then moved to her shoulder, perced on it. She made a detour by the kitchen and got him a bit of dried meat to which she intended to feed him. As they were walking down the hall, she would hand him a piece at a time, being careful as not to get her fingers too close to his mouth. ..
(its alright!)

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces