Reply Abandoned Forums
This is painful to say

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Well Nekos, again, the worst that could possibly happen once again did. As of 4 days ago on December 11, 3:30 I went through the beginning of my miscarriage. I was at the hospital for well over four hours getting numerous amounts of blood taken and an ultrasound. No baby was found. Neko and I have also decided to not try again for a while. I'm a bit crushed right now and I feel kind of like a failure even though I know it's my fault. Neko and I just need a little grieving time and I'm sure we'll be back to ourselves soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 pm
I'm so sorry.....

User Image

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lucian Takeda

Blessed Friend

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm
I'm very, very sorry to hear of this, Reinbow. You don't exactly need to blame yourself. Neko doesn't think any less of you, and I doubt he ever will, he loves you and no matter what, he won't stop.
*gives her a hug* It will be alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 am
... Well I feel like a d**k. I am sorry to hear about that. Never blame yourself for any of this - the causes for things like this are entirely unrelated to you or Neko. I'm sure you know that though. My condolences.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Von Whiskers

Business Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm
I have said a prayer for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 pm
My my... I am sorry Reinbow i understand really. I am the only son my mom had.. she was originally supposed to have 3 boys and 2 girls. I was the only one that made it and about 3 months to early too. It really makes me sad to hear this.. You and Neko and the little one are in my prayers tonight (to whome whatever god is listening of course)

If you want to talk to anyone pm me.. Again i am sorry Rei cry  

Atomsk81793

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
I am so sorry to hear this Reinbow. Please don't blame yourself. My heart goes out to you & Neko. Just remember that you are young & will still have many years to try again~

Take all the time you need, you know we are here for you if you ever need to sound out~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:24 pm
Im sorry reinbow....it just wasnt the right time, but you will overcome this and you will be stronger for it....  

LordVesquan

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 am
Well I've had enough mourning over the loss. Everything is slowly getting back to normal. Neko and I have been been doing better. It wasn't meant to be so there was nothing that could have been done. We will be trying again in the future and I am looking forward to doing everything right. Thank you everyone for your condolences.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Mmhmm. *high five*  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Abandoned Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash