Cobalt Mirage

Kawaii Shoujo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Scratch One Grub biggrin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlw1FpOCEfo  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:40 pm
Wow it's been so long since I've seen that. It feels good to get back to the roots of Pokemon.  

Ransom of Thulcandra

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 pm
Ahaha, is it bad that that's not all that blast-from-the-past-ey to me?
I have the PokeRap on my iPod, along with the original theme, and I own all but one VHS of the first season. Three missing episodes......*sad*
The new anime's just not as good. I watched the entire Orange Islands arc over thanksgiving break. <3 It was awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:07 pm
Nice  

Cobalt Mirage

Kawaii Shoujo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Allrose

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm
Well ain't that just the good old times, the one and only Pokerap! biggrin Out of all of them, that there was the best Pokerap out of all of them. The rest just don't cut up to the this one, this one was catchy and fast,fast,fast! The others, slow, dull, pathetic1 LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:58 am
I have this on my computer. Listen to it every couple weeks are so.  

blue_man_of_destruction

iamjustice

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 am
that came up on my ipod the other day  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:25 pm
It's been such a while since I have seen that and I have never seen it to the end. The wierd thing is that someone I know told me if you listen to it backwards, it becomes very disturbing as it repeats the name of something very...umm, disturbing.  

The Silent Paladin

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm
Hehee, another blast from the past: Me and most of my friends have a free period in the middle of the day this semester. We could be doing homework, but instead, all this week, we've all dug up our old Pokemon cards (Original 151 only!) and we've been sitting on the floor in the hallway for two hours every other day battling it out. It's amazing. And even more amazing how many people see you playing and are impressed. They all come over to us and reminisce. Turns out EVERYONE collected those cards at one point or another. And most still have theirs. We've gotten a few "I'll sell them to you cheap" offers, too. <3

And of course, we have some of the old Pokemon music playing through some cheap iPod speakers as we play. Original theme song....<3  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games