Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Finally getting rid of old clothes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 am
So I decided to do a good clean out of my closet since I'm a bit of a pack rat... Especially with the holidays I thought, this is the best time to give all this stuff away. I found like 5 pair of pants that I wore in high school which are size 9... I haven't been a size 9 in three years. In fact, I fit my a** (not too comfortably, but it still fit!) into a pair of my friend's size 5 skinny Jeans last week. So I doubt and hope I will never wear these old Jeans again and I'm just debating which organization to give them too. I'm thinking Salvation Army but there is one other one that might give me a couple of dollars for all this stuff.

I also have a size Large dress shirt, pair of medium yoga pants and some medium size shorts which are all too big now xd

This weekend I wore a a short shirt that showed almost half an inch of skin around my waist. I've had the shirt for a few months but it took me a while to get up the courage to wear it. Same goes for the short shorts I have. I wear em like once or twice in the summer, usually only if I'm in a bathing suit so skin will be showing anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:37 am
Good for you! I pretty much wear my clothes into the ground so I can't really give any away, however I love the idea of giving nice clothes to the salvation army.  

Tandahda
Crew

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 am
Seraphsody
Good for you! I pretty much wear my clothes into the ground so I can't really give any away, however I love the idea of giving nice clothes to the salvation army.
They really are nice. The dress shirt looks brand spanking new and the jeans were barely worn and some of them look new. I even have a hockey turtle neck with the tags still on xd I don't have any brand name Jeans I don't think... Not really expensive ones, but they are still nice quality jeans. I've also got some great fleece tops, really quality shorts from when I was a lifeguard, a beautiful bikini from Aqua Club which I can't believe I had the courage to wear when I was that size. I mean I'm still self0concious in bikinis and I'm 30lbs lighter.

Also, a bit off topic but since I'm in cleaning mode, I'm giving away lots of my pets toys that they don't play with to local rescues.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm
im trying to get to a size 6/7 range.which i used to be awhile back.  

BitterFantasy

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games