Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Down 14 lbs! i fit in my fav. clothes again!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 am
I'm so happy! i lost 12 lbs and fit in my favorite clothes again! 13 more lbs and i'll be down to what i was a couple of years ago when i was really happy with my weight! my long term goal is 32 more lbs and i actually believe i'll get there!

Updated happy photo i took today in a fit of joy!:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 am
Wow, nice job. I can't wait to feel that feeling too, being able to fit into clothes I haven't been able to fit into for the loooongest time. I wish it could happen way faster than it'll take. By the way, your eyes are really freaking pretty.  

out of the woods

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Thanks! my eyes are definitely one of the things i dont need to change about my body.

ALSO! i made a before/after photo! i still have lots to lose though!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:05 am
12/15/09

SO i found pictures when i was 140 O_O I WAS TINY. like, way smaller than 140 sounds like it would be. and i looked adorable (i know that sounds cocky and stuff). So now i'm motivated even more! I'd LOVE to look like that again! and that's not even down to my goal weight! So its my short term goal. 120 is my long term. I can't wait to be that size again! woot!  

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 am

Wow. You look really, really great. CONGRATS!! -hugs-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am
hahahah congrats -throws confetti- good job!  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm
thanks to both of you!

AND i weighed myself today and i'm down to 150.4 lbs!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm
-throws moar confetti-

i'm to chicken hearted to get on my scale blaugh  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 am
Anzelia La Belle
-throws moar confetti-

lol i cant NOT get on the scale every day because seeing the numbers go down just brightens my day and adds more fuel to my dieting fire!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 am
Anzelia La Belle
-throws moar confetti-

lol i cant NOT get on the scale every day because seeing the numbers go down just brightens my day and adds more fuel to my dieting fire!!!!

i know for a fact I probably gained weight ; A; my access to eating healthy foods is limited. -pity pity- but seeing you just motivates me :'D anyway i am going to the doctors and welll i'll ask them to weigh me... im positve that what ive gained is probably muscle. or more boobage. give or take.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm
Anzelia La Belle
Anzelia La Belle
-throws moar confetti-

i know for a fact I probably gained weight ; A; my access to eating healthy foods is limited. -pity pity- but seeing you just motivates me :'D anyway i am going to the doctors and welll i'll ask them to weigh me... im positve that what ive gained is probably muscle. or more boobage. give or take.

lol they usually automatically weight you  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Anzelia La Belle
Anzelia La Belle
-throws moar confetti-

lol they usually automatically weight you

eh wasnt weighed i went cause i need to get my throat checked out and apparently to my doctor "If you are coughing in your sleep and it doesn't wake uo or your parents you shouldn't take any cough surpressants. if they wake you up you should" = 3=;;; bloody doctor. it wasn't my usual but someone different so yeah/  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items