no it sucks
  the video is cool but the song sucks
  the song is cool but the video sucks
  the lyrics and video are cool but your singing is awful
  yum chocolate!!
View Results

jammiesammy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 am
I finally finished my debut album, (called Splat that Spider) its something I never thought i'd do mainly because my voice really sucks, i have low self esteem and i'm more of a dreamer than a do-er, but this is a youtube link to one of the songs I finally finished recording in a local music studio near me. The video has already had almost 2400 hits which has really really surprised me

kitkat comedy song

Everyone has been really positive about the song which has been really wonderful. I'm more of a songwriter than a singer and i've never made a music video in my life so I feel like i've learnt a lot from this experience. I'd love to know what people think.

Sammy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm
ikklesammy
I finally finished my debut album, (called Splat that Spider) its something I never thought i'd do mainly because my voice really sucks, i have low self esteem and i'm more of a dreamer than a do-er, but this is a youtube link to one of the songs I finally finished recording in a local music studio near me. The video has already had almost 2400 hits which has really really surprised me

kitkat comedy song

Everyone has been really positive about the song which has been really wonderful. I'm more of a songwriter than a singer and i've never made a music video in my life so I feel like i've learnt a lot from this experience. I'd love to know what people think.

Sammy

I think your Kit-kat song is awesome :] I love your voice =D! I would love to have your album, but Idk Where to find it D=!  

Protecter_Soul

jammiesammy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:17 am
Thankyou for replying to me. I kinda felt low when no-one else responded, but guess it was foolish for me to hope for anything less in a guild where i'm new I guess.
The songs past its 3000 hits today I thought it would slow down getting hits and stop altogether but that doesnt seem to be the case.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought if I had to suffer the chorus going round and round in my head then I would inflict it on other people hehehe

Sammy  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm
Very nice, I like the song and the video a lot. :3  

Fenpex

jammiesammy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:46 am
Cheers i'm glad you liked it. I've been offered a 4 day gig in london for part of the london fringe festival because of this song so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. I'm working on a different stop animation now for a different song of mine called weirdo-e-o and i'm really REALLY excited about that one. its gonna be even better than the kitkat video  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:52 pm
Wow! I'm jealous... I've never even performed ;o
Now I wanna get noticed for my music really badlyyy xd  

Fenpex

The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out