Woot cut him up :D
View Results

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm
Ok me and my sister have a crush on the same guy and he likes us too. A few weeks ago he asked my sister out and she said say like right away after like a few weeks or days he tried asking me out. At first he didn't tell me he was dating my sister so i thought he was singal so i said yea to him........After a few weeks me and my sister say him with two different girls. We tried questioning the girls and found out that ONE was just a close friend the other one said she was going to marry him. So me and my sister had the same reaction to it and also finding out that he dated ALL of us......So we asked him all these questions and he said he wasn't really getting married anytime soon be cause he thinks he is to young. He tells us that the girl was his Ex and she was just lying to us..... And really i don't know what to do about him anymore.. he still treats me as if im his girlfriend but has this weird way of acting around me at times....So i ask all girls so their help!! I would do anything to help fix my broken heart ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:57 pm
In this situation let him go

obviously he's not ready to be in a relationship if he can't commit to one girl
also, it's never a good idea to know someone who likes the same guy as you

that's how alot of friendships get ruined

there's a guy out there for you somewhere
you just haven't found him yet

stay hopeful
smile  

lovelyDOOMv3

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:16 am
Dump him. He's a player.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 am
Listen to the advice above. The people below me are likely to echo the same things.  

shall she sail seas

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 am
Dump him, hes a player, a pig, and a low life piece of s**t. Find yourself a man thats worth your time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 pm
;~; thanks for telling me and giving me some help  

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Dump him, hes a player, a pig, and a low life piece of s**t. Find yourself a man thats worth your time.
^^This^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 pm
To add a new question to this........ how do i get over him. Even the thought of him makes me water up and cry!! i really don't know what to do about this. I did try to break up with him but when ever i see him at my B lunch he always tries to convince me to go out with him again. I try to hide or even skip luch but he seem to know where to find me. I really can't hide from him much longer.i really need help on this  

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:56 pm
Tell him if he asks again you'll kick him in the nuts!
or tell a teacher or the counselor or the principal that he wont leave you alone. they can possibly get his or your schedule changed so you don't see him at school.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 pm
greeness
Tell him if he asks again you'll kick him in the nuts!
or tell a teacher or the counselor or the principal that he wont leave you alone. they can possibly get his or your schedule changed so you don't see him at school.

Talked to my counselor about changing my schedule but she says all classes are booked and there is no way she can change me. so im stuck until after winter break and Jan. which is kinda weird and messed up i would say  

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm
well, that sucks XP
keep your friends close?
don't ever give in to him. he doesn't deserve you, and never will.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:12 pm
What helps me to get over a guy is to let out my emotions. Try that. If you're feeling sad about it then let it out by crying. If you're feeling angry right a really angry letter expressing your feelings towards him then burn it. It really helped me, it might help you, too.

If he asks you again, sternly say no. He lied to you and manipulated you. You don't deserve that. And he has some nerve to try and convince you to go out with him again. Don't give in to him. Let him know that what he did was wrong.  

Rei Uchikino

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:33 am
Basically what Rei said. If you can't get away from him then act cold to him until he leaves you alone. I don't want to condone violence, but make it very clear that you don't want to talk to him. If he keeps bugging you talk to your counselor agian. After you establish some distace, cry it all out and try to forget about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Something like this happened to me and my friend. She got asked out and then he asked me out. We were both clearly aware of the situations where he asked both of us out. In his past (before we met him), he dated over 5 girls, and all got ditched.

The thing is (this reason might not apply to that guy of your story) he didn't care about any of us. He only wants a girl to get comfort from. He never showed much care, just asked for kisses and hugs and all that stuff. Thing was, he couldn't care less if you were fat, had no teeth, bald, had stabs all over, and smoked. If you were female, he'd take you. (I'm exagerating, I hope.) Don't let him into your life. Just don't. It's not worth it for you, and for your sister.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 pm
thank you thank yoi thank you
all of you really helped me with this and i just gotten over him ^^
i stopped crying and hissing at him (don't know why i hiss Dx lol)
but me and him worked it out and he now knows not to mess with me :3
THANKS FOR THE HELP LADIES biggrin lol  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas