Submit

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:43 pm
So...everyone's dead except for Near. But there are some weird stuff going on all over the world. After Light's death, the killings started to continue some 8 years after, and after searching, Near is convinced that Light's soul is still wandering around somewhere.

Meanwhile, everyone in the cast who used a death note or a piece of it is in the realm of the shinigami (this includes L, cause he used it in L: Change The World to kill himself. So it counts. Excludes Rem though, cause shinigamis don't come back once they die. Basically everyone except Matt is there). They all look different, cause they are shinigami now. If you use the death note, you can not go to heaven or hell, so they should go to the realm of the shinigami, and become one.

The role play is basically, Near and his search for a way to get to the realm of the shinigami, and what is going on with all the other characters Mello, Mikami, Takada all included in the shinigami realm, because honestly, thats an acid trip to open your eyes and be a shinigami, right?

You can make them look however you want, cause well, duh they aren't people anymore.

First come, first serve. .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:44 pm
This is the code to send in for each character. PM me the code filled out, and i'll add you to the list.

Username
Character:
appearance: writing or picture
side:

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:58 pm
cast

Username: Ragdoll_SPHS2010
Character: Mello
appearance: werewolf like body, with an eagle head, Eagle wings, spider pinchers around the beak. The left side of his face is red. Feathers/fur is orange like his hair when he's in a dark room. Eyes are red. Yes....he does have pants. black leather pants, and instead of a hand gun, he has a gun like the one Nicholas Cage had in Ghost Rider when he made it all chain like. Cause it was AWESOMENESs.
side: L's side. wink

-------------------------

Username: Darklord241
Character: L
appearance: look at my avi, basically that without the swords!
remember he doesn not actually have those swords, his hair turned white to contrast the red!
side: He is L so he is a side of his own!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:00 pm
OPEN!!!! okay everyone, the rp is now beginning! Have fun!!

Note: we still need more people, but until then, L and Mello can handle things. smile  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:10 pm
Mello opened his eyes, and discovered that his vision was blocked by a fog.
What happened? Where am i? he thought. He sat up, and put a hand on his head, and he felt feathers.
feathers? My hands! What the....WHERE'S MY SHIRT?!?!?! okay, Miheal, calm down, there's an explaination. L always said there was an explaination. I was getting rid of Takada...she was in the truck...my chest hurt, like someone was driving a screwdriver through my heart. and a fire....of course. Takada must have hidden a piece of the death note from me. So, i'm dead? But Sidoh said that you can not go to heaven or hell if you've ever used the death note. So where am i? Mello stood up, and looked himself over. He was definitely not a human anymore. He was something quite the opposite. More like an animal. He pulled out his gun, and found that it had transformed as well. It was a strong metal, covered in chains, each one with a name on it. they were all the same name: Soichiro Yagami. It was obviously meant to be a constant reminder that the man should never have gotten mixed up in this, and if anyone who had died because of Mello was innocent, it was him.
Mello caught a glimpse of himself in the gun's reflection. A bird head, with large red eyes and pincers on either side of the beak. He put the gun back, and discovered that he could feel something on his back.
wings he assumed.
There was another thing he noticed. There was a black notebook strapped to his pant leg. he unstrapped it, and looked at it. In big silver letters, it read "Death Note".
"That's it then," his eyes shined a crimson that was reflected from the fog. "I'm a Shinigami."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:37 pm
Mello began walking around, hoping to run into someone. But everything was dead, barren. It was a wasteland, drowned in fog. It smelled empty, and everything was flat. No one. Emptiness.
"Hello?" he asked, hoping someone would hear him. He thought he could see someone through the fog, like a shadow. Instead, it was a portal. He looked into it, and he could see....

"Wait, that's the human world!" He couldn't believe it. And when he got there, he saw a young man with white hair sitting in a room by himself.
Near? But wait, does that mean....Near won? Or is he still chasing Kira? How long has it been?  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:03 pm
((great minds think alike haha if youve seen my rp forum its alot like this but verrrrry different at the same kind))  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games