Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Funny Observation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Karmilla_Dresden_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 pm
I randomly met these two guys on the 4th floor of my dorm building. We got to talking about nerdy things like Star Trek and Stargate...and before I know it they're both competing to impress me with impersonations and accents. It was HILARIOUS. This is something I would expect to observe in middle school or high school. Here we are, at college, and boys are still boys.

It just makes me laugh. How do I break it to them that I tend to prefer women? xd Hmmmm. Maybe I just won't say a thing. This is a terribly fascinating sociological study. wink Well. I guess I would say something if the one didn't look so much like Daniel Jackson. And even I must admit, Daniel Jackson is hooottttt.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:28 am
Heheh sounds like fun. And since they never asked, I don't think you have to say anything about who you prefer.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

_Karmilla_Dresden_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 am
Me either. ;D Males are such competitive creatures! I mean, I know women who are extremely competitive, but it's a different way from men...most of the time, anyway. This whole competition of "one-uping" the other person while in the company of a female is just, I don't know, silly. But entertaining. I got to see them do Smeagal, Scottish, Russian, Jewish, and a whole slew of Futurama and other show impersonations.

I guess I know where to go if I want free entertainment and a distraction from HW. LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am
Haha. I think they were pretty excited that you were into SciFi, it's not a very feminine genre lol. So it's no surprise that they got a little over eager.

I think that if you don't eventually tell them about your preference toward women, in a casual manner, you're gonna hurt the one who asks you out.  

johnlennonandcupcakes

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff