Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Christmas Traditions? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image

What kind of traditions do you have at your house? Anything extra special? For instance - I used to wear a certain pair of pajamas every x-mas eve before I outgrew them. I also watch "It's a wonderful life" (my fav x-mas movie ^.^) WBU? do you do anything special with ur family?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 pm
my sister burns bakey stuff in the oven every year and i clean up the mess

XD i think that counts as tradition.  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm
I usually bake chocolate chip cookies for my family when we come visit my dads family in the winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 pm
It's a tradition that I don't celebrate Christmas with my family. I usually celebrate it with someone else, like my friends, teachers, etc. xd  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 pm
stupidpsycho
my sister burns bakey stuff in the oven every year and i clean up the mess

XD i think that counts as tradition.

lol yea. i make cookies too but at my friends house and they are the white cut-out cookies and we decorate them ^.^
but ive never celebrated with my friends....
or teachers...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm
h wizard of oz every year play with kitty so she don't eat the christmas tree! and bake cookies!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm
lol dont eat the x-mas tree!! the wizard of oz used to scare me as a kid. especially the lion haha XD

oh...and every year, i take a shower on x-mas eve....in my socks lolz XD the only time of the year i take a shower with my socks on  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 pm
I put up my Christmas tree and decorations the first Sunday of December with my family, then we have Chinese take-out for dinner lol.

Every Christmas Eve we get to open one gift, and it's always pj's. And we wear them all night and into the next day lol.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm
xd LOL That's really cool, Broken. eek You take a shower with your SOCKS on?! LMAO! xd *thumbs up for ya*! We don't usually do stuff like this here, since Christmas isn't that of a big thing (though I wished it was. There's always something so serene and peaceful about Christmas). We usually spend it by visiting our friend's houses, then maybe do something like bake or watch movies. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm
oh that's coolbroken. and YES! I TAKE A SHOWER IN MY SOCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!! XD lolz. i also get a gift from my grandparents on thanksgiving when they come over. the only place i go for x-mas is my neighboor's/bbf's house. x-mas is just not a huge deal but not like nothing. so who gets a fake x-mas tree or who gets a real pine? i get a pine tree. they grow around here ^.^  

Swervey
Crew

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:51 pm
my current x-mas tree = drawn on paper.

something bout it being too much work to put it up then taking it down and being a waste of money and electricity that helps to promote global warming and the money spent on that electricity is better off being used to feed poor people in vietnam.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Broken, I envy your Chinese food diners. My family always has some form of grand feast with casseroles galore -_- On Christmas day, it's off to Grandma's with the best toys of the day.  

Lectern
Crew

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 pm
lol nice lectern. we just eat ham. well, turky for me. but ya simple. i dont like casserols XD usually...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 pm
we eat at grampa's house half the food is home made asian food by my family while the other half bought from elsewhere by the other 6-9 families.

one of my little cousin doesnt like eating food unless its on my plate and i'm already eating it for some reason. so i end up giving up my food to him >_> a few times because my aunt asks me to.  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
stupidpsycho
my current x-mas tree = drawn on paper.

something bout it being too much work to put it up then taking it down and being a waste of money and electricity that helps to promote global warming and the money spent on that electricity is better off being used to feed poor people in vietnam.

Our energy is run on our local windmills. There are about a thousand of them all around my town. XD

Lol that's only on the night we put up the tree. Christmas day it's the whole turkey and she-bang! But it sucks cuz I just can't eat turkey.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff