900 +
View Results

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 pm
OVER 1000 ITEMS! ;D Yeah!
[Updated as of Jan 29th]

Let's see everyone's skills in action!

**So you know, I like to change my hairstyle, so feel free to pick a different one if you'd like. Cost is irrelevant. :3

Heck, if there's something you'd like to add from my wish list, go right ahead. <3

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=34409280

Have fun with it. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image  

HootiHoo

Wheezing Informer

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:15 pm
Hootie-Hoo
User Image

Thanks muchly! x3
I like the bubblegum colours. heart Very pretty and cute. My favourite shade of pink. ;3 I'll have to wear this one sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 am
Congrats! I remember how happy I was when I hit that 1000 item mark. Welcome into that world after 800 items where it's always a pain to use the bank, but your inventory just keeps on growing anyway~
I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. It's really easy to obtain an inventory of 1000 items nowadays with all the starter items, daily chance, sponsor quests, events, zOMG, etc~ Having 1000 items doesn't automatically mean the inventory will be great. It could be full of junk items that don't match each other. You do have a great inventory for dressing up though. It has lots of matching items. x3 It makes for great tekteking fun. Thanks.

First one: I added two items. One was from your wishlist and one wasn't. I added the gold stripes tattoo since, well, it was needed. I used the Jinxi EI for the contacts. I scanned your wishlist for an item with contacts that would work with the masterpieces and match the outfit. I saw the jinxi and went with it. When the jinxi contacts layer with the masterpieces base, the grey eye disappears. So that weird grey shadow on the tektek's face will be gone. You can also use any other contact you want that layers with the masterpieces base. The color of that blue hair was very fun to play with. :]

Second: Cheaper version of the first.

Third: I felt like flipping from a cool color scheme to a warm one. This one will look much different on Gaia. The wig will look a lot different. The top of the wig and the hair that flows down the back will be gone. The bangs will remain and they will layer OVER the mask. ...Tektek won't let me layer the bangs over the mask. u .u Also, the stockings will fit into the shoes, but you should know that. ^^ They're your items, after all.
And sorry, I hate to go against directions but I added two items again. One is a 5g starter item and you should be able to find the other one at half price in the mp. The skittles world raffle wheel gives me those medical gloves allll the time. Medical gloves are great for layering over most other gloves. I'm surprised you don't have the white ones.

User Image
Total Value: 3,237,042 Gold
After Exclusions: 154,063 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
> Gold Stripes Bottom Tattoo
Gold Tiara
Heart of Gold
>Jinxi's Charm (2nd Gen)
Lei
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Twilight Sparkling Skin
Masterpieces
Fallen Wish 11th Gen.
Gold Tennis Headband
Marital Pendant
Powder Blue Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
Winged Anklets
White Tennis Socks
Sky Sparkle Empire Dress

User Image
Total Value: 3,106,161 Gold
After Exclusions: 4,669 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oculus Mythica
>Gold Stripes Bottom Tattoo
Twilight Sparkling Skin
>White Clown Makeup
Gold Tiara
Heart of Gold
Lei
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Fallen Wish 11th Gen.
Gold Tennis Headband
Marital Pendant
Powder Blue Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
Winged Anklets
White Tennis Socks
Sky Sparkle Empire Dress

User Image
Total Value: 973,488 Gold
After Exclusions: 205 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
November Birthstone Crown
The Nightmare 5th Gen.
Hellfire Dark Mistress Wig
Western Zodiac
White Drome Egg
White Medical Gloves
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Fremere's Guard
Fancy White Sweet Lace Blouse
Light Grey And Grey Reversible Bracelets
Daisy's Warm Gloves
Simple Orange Skirt
Neutral Starter Rocker Girl Capri Jeans
Pumpkin Spice Mistress High Heels
Candycorn Striped Stockings

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 pm
Come to think of it... I don't think I have ANY medical gloves anymore. ;__; I used to layer the purple ones and the green/blue ones with the blacklight and neo punk gloves all the time. x3 Man, when I cleared my inventory last year, I forgot about a lot of cheap items like that. gonk

Thanks for complimenting my selection. x3 I do try. Sometimes I forget what I do and don't have nowadays. xD

Thanks for the tip about the Jinxi's Charm eyes with the Masterpieces skin, that's gonna come in real handy for me. x3 I'm always disappointed with the contacts for not layering over that skin, so I'm glad you pointed that out to me. :'3 Your knowledge of layering is awesome. <3 I love both avatars; the first one seems to have an otherworldly glow, and the second one makes good use of that wig and the Fremere's Guard. ;3 I think I'm going to wear it so that I can see how the layering looks when it's put together properly.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 pm
Saffron Blehckchah
Come to think of it... I don't think I have ANY medical gloves anymore. ;__; I used to layer the purple ones and the green/blue ones with the blacklight and neo punk gloves all the time. x3 Man, when I cleared my inventory last year, I forgot about a lot of cheap items like that. gonk

Thanks for complimenting my selection. x3 I do try. Sometimes I forget what I do and don't have nowadays. xD

Thanks for the tip about the Jinxi's Charm eyes with the Masterpieces skin, that's gonna come in real handy for me. x3 I'm always disappointed with the contacts for not layering over that skin, so I'm glad you pointed that out to me. :'3 Your knowledge of layering is awesome. <3 I love both avatars; the first one seems to have an otherworldly glow, and the second one makes good use of that wig and the Fremere's Guard. ;3 I think I'm going to wear it so that I can see how the layering looks when it's put together properly.
heart
Sadness! I went through a fate similar to that the last time I cleaned out my inventory. Luckily, I quickly got my items back as I realized I needed them. I'd only given them to a mule so it wasn't hard to get them again. XD; o -o No punk gloves, socks or ribbons? O: Those are some nice colors...

Yeah they changed it a couple months ago. All contacts used to be on the same layer. Now some contacts layer over other contacts. Sometimes you can make interesting combinations. Like, you can layer other contacts over the weird Oculus Mythica eyes and still keep the backgrounds.
I try to make tekteks that layer correctly. It's hard to keep up with every item out there though. @ .@; There are just too many different layering possibilities.

I think you'll find this post helpful. Some people recently listed off some of the contacts that will layer over the masterpieces base. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 am
Bought them back just the other day when I realized they weren't there anymore. 83 I also sold a couple of things and bought back a Gogh Reed, so I'll have to update my envi. :3 I'm gonna wait until I'm finished buying and selling things, though. Might as well.

Thanks again for another layering tip, I don't keep up with these things like I used to. xD I'm gonna have to experiment a lot with the contact layering. x3

Why do RIG items always have to be so awesome?
gonk
I refuse to buy the actual RIGs, but they always have such good exclusive items, and those items always cost an arm and a leg. ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 pm
Kinda simple.. But you get the idea D:
I'm not happy with the feet, sadly.

User Image
Total Value: 1,337,682 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Egyptian Gold Anklet (left)
Thick Pink Winter Socks
Ballet Toe Shoes
Fallen Wish
Candy Pink Sweet Lace Headband
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Cherry Blossom
Angelic Manner
Peravian Set  

Christmas Gifting Kitty

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm
my_eyes_bleed

So cute. :'3
I know what you mean with the feet. You know what it is? It's those goddamned socks.
mad They're never the shade of pink that you want them to be. At least I find that. Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image  

HootiHoo

Wheezing Informer

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

Zorable

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:48 am
i tried... don't know if this is your style or not sweatdrop

User Image
Total Value: 1,756,778 Gold
After Exclusions: 149,899 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blue Nosey Face Tattoo
Magician's Wand
Buck Teeth
White Gloves
Aqua And Blue Reversible Bracelets
Blue Velcro Sandals
Demonic Anklets
Red Tennis Socks
Kanoko's Dark Reflection
Ritzy Black Pearl Necklace
Red Wool Top
Pearl Sparkle Empire Dress
Indigo Tavern Wench's Bustier
Scarlet Sprite
Raging Night Jewel
Pure White Sweet Lace Headband
Frigid Night Jewel  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm
@Hootie-Hoo: Nice red and green combo. I like the sandals and daisy with it. :3

@Zorable: No worries, I like it. xD Good choice of red and blue items, I'm pretty picky when it comes to that colour combination. ;3 It's too bad the white items always blend in so much with the page background, though. That's the only part I would change. 3nodding  

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

JayLaMeme

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 am
User Image
Total Value: 1,622,407 Gold
After Exclusions: 0 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fallen Wish 11th Gen.
Classilke 6th Gen.
Gentle Lavender Sweet Lace Headband
Light Teal Tennis Socks
Pure White Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
Moonlight Dark Mistress Wig
Silver Pocket Watch
Angelic Headband
Flower Wrist Band
Pearl Earrings
Lilac Sparkle Empire Dress
Oculus Mythica
White Gloves
Violet And Purple Reversible Hair Pins
Teal And Sea Green Reversible Hair Pins
Divided Stars
Cecil  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm
here's one for ya, all you need is fallen wish 2nd gen.

User Image
Total Value: 1,977,179 Gold
After Exclusions: 678,340 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Flashion Purple Shoes
The Nightmare
Blacklight Gloves
Demonic Anklets
Fallen Wish 2nd Gen.
Midnight Gothic Bat Corset Dress
Amethyst And Milk Quartz Headband