Currently Untitled

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight5776

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm
Background Info:
So basically I have been working on some of these characters for quite some time, and others are brand new. I have constantly tried and tried again to write a story, but always stop because I get board or something, so I'm hoping I get farther now. Thank you for reading, and please critize!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:09 pm
Chapter One: (untitled still)

"Ha! My grade is .01% higher than yours!" Teddy shouted as he ran through the football field, to our spot on the bleachers.

I'm Destiny Jones, and welcome to my world, the supernatural. I'm seventeen and I hold the power of telekenis and mind altering.

I sighed. Alex jumped up for beside me. He ran down the steps, almost colliding with him.
"No way! Let me see!" Alex yelled as he grabbed for the papers Teddy was waving over his head.

Teddy and Alex are in eleventh grade with me. They are both one of the smartest kids in school. Alex is my best friend, and the person I love.

Alex shoved the papers back at Teddy. "I will have my grade raised by the end of school," Alex said proudly. Teddy snorted.
I shoke my head. "What do you guys have now? A 101.02% or something?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm.
Teddy glared at me. "No, that was like a month ago. Now its a 115.01%."
I doubled over from laughter, and they both joined in. It took us several minutes to calm down enough to talk.
"So where is Collin?" I asked Teddy.

Collin is Teddy's girlfriend. Collin is in tenth grade. She holds the power to see blueprints of everything she sees in her mind. Teddy holds the power to control water. Alex holds the powers to control earth, like rocks.

"She should be here soon," he replied. Teddy stared up at the white, cotton ball clouds, his brown hair blowing.
The look on his face was one you usually only see in a really good melodrama. When the lovesick boy stares off into the starry, night sky, eyes full of wonder. Too bad it was still morning, and this wasn't some over-dramatic movie, even though it could be mistaken for one. Weren't supernaturals movie material?
Alex sighed, killing the moment, and turning my attention to him.
"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to add some emotion to my voice.
"Just wondering what will happen in the meeting today." We usually have a supernatuals-only meeting every Monday. It was usually either at the Clubhouse, Locke's Furte, or the Base. The Clubhouse is an undergound club at Alex's house, which I happen to live in. Locke's forte is Collin's electronic forte, named after John Locke. The Base is in Mike's millon dollar backyard.
"Do we have any new information?" I asked, my voice lowering.
"Can't say. Only Collin knows," he lied. Ofcourse he knew, but he was very overprotective of our community.
I nodded, going along with it. "Ok-" I was cut off by some loud person's voice, coming from the football field down below.
"Hey Black! Wanna join us in a game of football?" yelled some school football player.
Alex looked ay me, as if he was asking for my permisson. I smiled and nodded.
"Sure Cody!" Alex yelled as he made his way down the stairs. My smiled vanished the moment his back was toward me. I didn't like sharing him.
"If you didn't want him to play," Teddy started the moment Alex was out of hearing distance. "You could have said so." Teddy was apparently back from his day dream.
I sighed. "I had no right to keep him from playing."
Teddy shook his head. "He just gave you the right."
A silence lapped over us. We both started to spaceout. I let my mind wonder to four years ago.
It was a good ten minutes before we noticed the shadow hanging over us.
"What the-" I frozed. "Oh...My...God," slipped from my mouth.
Collin's waistlength, red hair had been chopped. It was now above her shoulders, the breeze blowing it into her face.
"It was getting in my way while I was building, so I just chopped it," she explained.

Collin is one of my three best friends, Alex being the only guy best friend. The other one is Dathine Gray. Dathine is a mecromancer, a person who can control the dead. She is in tweleth grade, a senior.

I turned to face Teddy, to analyze his expression.
He had the same look on his face as he always had when he looked at Collin. He absolutely adored her, like always. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her. They stayed together for a moment, just long enough for the oh-too-sweet feeling to sink into my skin from watching.
I turned my attention to the football field. I could see Alex chasing after some football player who had the ball. I sighed again. I wish I had asked him to stay with me. Why did I value his opinion so much?
Teddy and Collin finally sat down, blocking my view of the field, and Alex. I sighed, again.
"How was your weekend?" Collin asked.
"It was fine. Did homework on Saturday and cleaned alittle. Then on Sunday Alex dragged me to church with him. After that, I was on the computer all afternoon."
Teddy nodded. "Nice. Saturday I basically did the same. On Sunday I hung out with COllin all afternoon."
Collin smiled. "I did some homework and went to the Forte. On Sunday I went to the skate park all morning, then hung out with Ted."
"Sounds like fun," was all I said.
"Where-" the bell rand, interrupting Collin. We all jumped up, and they started heading down to the field. I grabbed Alex's backpack and followed. He grabbed it once he caught up.
When we got to the school buildings, COllin hugged teddy. She said goodbye to me and left, walking right past Alex. He shook his head as we laughed. Collin still wasn't use to Alex.
We watch as Collin walked to Building One, the math building. We walked into Building Two, the language arts building.
Mrs. Foxx was sitting at her desk at the front of the class, lecturing a student. She was obivously in a foul mood. The three of us took our seats in the back of class. I sat next to Alex and Teddy was right infront of us. The second bell rang, and class began.
"Pull out a piece of paper and start taking notes," Mrs. Foxx said in her naisally voice.
We all pulled paper out as she dimmed the lights and started the Powerpoint. Ted took notes, as I skimmed through the slide. Inhanced memory was a side effect of my mind altering power.
So how was football? I scibbled on to my paper and passed it to Alex. He read it once he was done with writing, thank god he was a quick writer.
He slide the paper back. Good, I guess I read the paper.
You guess?
Well yah. I missed hearing about everyone's weekend.
Same as always. I passed it back to him, and waited as he took the notes from the next slide. He wrote something and passed it back.
So. I still missed it.
You cant expect to never miss anything.
But I can try.
I sighed, and smiled. That was Alex.
He took the paper from my hands. You can't possibly smile and sigh at once.
I just did.
Why?
Becausae you are trying the impossible, so I sighed, but it is also your personality, so I smiled.
You like my personality? razz
I sighed. Stupid genius kid.
So know i'm the genius kid with the great personality?
Forget it. He read the paper and laughed.
I promise I won't.

(add more later)  

midnight5776

Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas