Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I'm a terrible person!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Craaaap! My friend offered to hook me up with his friend, whom he thought had a lot in common with me. So I agreed thinking "sure, why not!". So we've been talking lately, and he's a really funny and nice dude, but I just cant really get into him like that. He's definitely interested in me, and I keep talking to him and we've exchanged numbers, and I'm just leading the poor dude on! I dont wanna STOP being friends with him though because that would be bitchy and mean. And he's a nice guy to talk with. I'm just sending him the waaaaay wrong message I think. Which is bad. Also, he's a major pothead, and that's definitely not my thing. Soo...yeah.... I might be interested in this other guy and I'm still recovering from a really awkward, cold rejection, so I'm just not into him like that. And yet, I keep talking with him... am I leading him on that much? I feel terrible!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:05 pm
You can't help it if you don't feel that way about him, and you're not leading him on just by talking to him, it's only if you are flirting or being dishonest. Don't feel bad about it, everyone's been there and it sucks but it's not your fault. Just make it clear to him in the nicest way possible that you wanna be friends and that's all and don't let him guilt you into any kind of compromise, 'cause that will make it so much worse.  

LyricalSoul93

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm
*sigh of relief* Ok, thanks... all my friends that I've talked to are like "Yeeaaah you're kind of being a tease" and that makes me feel really bad, because I believe/ed them >_< But thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 pm
Tell him your boundaries and what you expect out of the relationship. You may not be doing it on purpose, but if you don't tell him that you aren't interested, he may have that unfounded hope that something might happen. Just talk to him about it.  

Shawnael

Party Animal

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Shawnael
Tell him your boundaries and what you expect out of the relationship. You may not be doing it on purpose, but if you don't tell him that you aren't interested, he may have that unfounded hope that something might happen. Just talk to him about it.

Ok. I dont wanna bring it up out of the blue (that would be strange) but yeah if anything comes up in a conversation...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:12 am
Its difficult to know if you are leading someone on until you know what they expect. Since you probably went on a date with him, I think it would be appropriate to give him the "lets be friends" talk. The sooner the better.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 pm
I think you secretly like him your just not accepting it because well you dont like how hes a pothead or something sweatdrop ive been through something like that were i didnt know i liked this guy until he got a girl friend and got really jealous sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm
tell him that hes a really good friend and that even though u hav a lot in common hes not ur type or lie and say ur afraid of commitment  

zombieninja12

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 am
No, don't lie. If he sees your with someone else, he's going to realize you lied and feel hurt. Tell him your feelings along with your real motives. Sure, your friend had the idea that you two could hook up, but you would prefer to be friends with him. After that, you are free to date other people.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games