Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Bunny-chan's Weightloss Goal! (Motivation now Included!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your guilty pleasure?
  Watching little kids shows
  Stealing
  Playing pokemon
  Gold <3
  Other
View Results

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

My name is Anzy a collage student as of now. I am just here to say I hope to one day be able to get back the body I had before I gained so much. So I joined this guild to help me with that >D I have been known to fall off the fiet train but hopefully that won't happen. Sadly I don't think I can fight gentics -pokes family tree- So I'm starting over.

Stats
          Height:5 feet 4 inches
          Start Weight: 164lbs
          Current:206 range (as of Jan 23) = x =
          Goal Weight135lbs

Measurments
          Bust:47inches (38 f bra is what I wear)
          Waist:43 inches
          Hips: 44 inches
          Upper Arm:13 inches
          Thighs: 25 inches

***goal is to get fit and healthy. I wish to avoid heart problems kthnx***

Insperation (haha the oppiste of Thinspo >D)
          User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:29 pm
12/9/09- Day 1

Breakfeast: (7am)
two side orders of sausage (no buns)
two hash browns
one large iced tea

Total: 960 calroies.

Lunch: Noon
Nothing

Dinner: (5:30pm)
Orange chicken
some white rice
water (lots of water)

Total: 279

Over all food intake: 1239 calories.

Woot >w> now then some cardio and I'm fine. Getting a gym membership. hopefully this will help too :'D  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

lavender opheliac

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm
I think it is better to have a larger breakfast than dinner; more time to burn it off and you won't feel as hungry during the day. But skipping lunch is not good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:53 pm
try not to skip meals. when you skip meals your body don't burn fat it eat up muscle, because muscle is easer to break down of energy than fat.and we need those muscle to burn the fat!. also try to even out your meals as well. try for 600 cal for breakfast, 400 cal for lunch and dinner.  

Nolone

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 pm
I know but i will try to make sure not to skip meals and try to sleep regularly (key word try. ) so i'd like to be encouraged to try and not skip meals. -nod- however I don;t think i can change my sleep pattern since I'm borderline ocd my thoughts go into speed mode and its impossible to sleep. But i will try. Aha.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 pm
i know what you mean about your thoughts go into speed mode. i have the same problem. i hate the time between going to bed and falling to sleep. but when i need to be up at 7am and be with it for 11+ hours for classes staying up tell 2 or 3 in the morning is out of the question. so i take 2 mg of Melatonin, it helps turn off my mind. and the good thing is its a drug free natural sleep aid. so you really don't get hooked.

you can get it at almost any store, its normally in with the vitamins. if you want to try it out and see if it works for you.  

Nolone

Sunsway

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 am
Good luck. =3 And yoga is a great thing. I hope it works for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:27 am
@Nolone: Really? I'll look into it and yeah I am lucky that infomercial and golf put me to sleep x3

@X: Thanks dear and yes it is I just like the stretching mostly.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 am
12/10/09-Day Two =D

Breakfast:
1 large glass of water
2apples

Calories: gonk 160 calories

Notes: Had to get up early and couldn't eat a good breakfast. Curse you morals. Why do you say yes to me about going with my aunt for job hunting D<

Lunch:
Burker King 6pc chicken tender meal
bottle of water

Calories: 653.2

Notes: Demand it remind myself to go shopping for food

Dinner
Three hand made hamburgers
one piece of cake

Calores: unsure xD

Drinks the entire day: Milk and water. Some Tea

Notes of my day: I've gotten my body used t oeating at regular times njow biggrin i eat around 7am, noon or one pm and like 5-7 pm for dinner.

Yay step one complete! Step two: Eat Healthier and then Step Three: combine healthy eating with excersising and motivating myself!

Ecxersise:
5 minutes of stretching
10 minutes of dancing
20 squats
20 crunches
20 hip lfits
10 (and that's pushing it) push ups

x,x;;; yay!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 am
i'm guessing on the hamburger calories because i don't know who you made them.

but this is what i'm guessing is a normal simple hamburg. "meat, cheese, bun" is around 549 cal. for one

i'm guessing on the cake as well, seeing different cakes have different cal counts.
an average slice of cake is 150 calories with vanilla frosting and 160 for chocolate

you can find the calorie level of foods online, if your not shore of what they maybe.  

Nolone

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 am
I just eat my hamburgers plain. like i put them on the George Foreman grill and eat them like that. cheese or buns just take away from the flavor. I like to eat just the meat. But yeah I'm to lazy to look up the calories for what I ate that day at dinner (But since like its just pure protein its not to many im assuming not when the fat and grease drips away).

Oh! And as for why I didn't post for December 11th is because i was...well i was out of commissioned. Went to sleep around 11 got awakened at 4am to rescue my poor friend from a party and i been knocked out til now. So no yesterday i ate nothing.

Fail friend is fail. she should know by now that parties = drinking and drinking = her s**t face and probably prone to drug abuse and rape. As usual. honestly I' loosing my patience with her but I will be damned if I don't try and change her ways.

I feel lighter then i did a few days ago, not dare going on my scale until new years :'D i figure that's a good time to monitor how much I lost. Anyway any tips of recovering one's voice from a bad night of coughing and sneezing? Also how does one sooth muscles after a workout? besides stretching after?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am
Hey! You're in this guild too? :'D  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:58 pm
omg i am biggrin hey babe -kisses cheek- =w=  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Anzelia La Belle
omg i am biggrin hey babe -kisses cheek- =w=

>3<  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:44 pm
Day four! (Day three was slept away)

Breakfeast: Nothing. Water only.

Lunch: Red barron mini pizza, was yummy. more water.

Dinner: another red barron mini pizza Water.

Notes: Being sick sucks. it fails. Still i did manage to get some stretches and yoga in, body was protesting because of my sickness.

Hnoping this medicine kicks in.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces