Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
if there was a evil class

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm
hmm i wonder when nexon will finally think of the best idea making a villian class cause we know the ultimate evil of the maple world is the black magician but does he have minions hmm well this how much of a name i got the bmd aka black magician disciples the evilest group much more powerful than the black wings after the cygnus thought everything is safe right now hopefully they'll have nightmares about this heres the class i got

berseker: the unholyist warrior of all time bannish from the living surface for all eternity now that he/she has broke free of his/her cursed chain tomb he/she is ready to smash some heads with his/her hammer of darkness.

dark alchemist:a mage bannish from ellina for using black magic but with the black magician offering him/her to join his army he would teach him/her to use summoning and shadow weapon attacks.

bomb sniper: or known as crazy archers for being bannish in jail by blowing up town with there highly reactive bomb arrows have finally escaped by the black magician with him summoning one of them a bomb arrow but these bomb snipers dont use actual arrows but magic and use traps to catch monsters or people for there insanity.

dopple ganger:a thief known for ninjitsu for being a outlaw in there own city had join up with the black magician as a front line cause of marvelous of a ability to use two daggers at once! but just because they use ninjistu dosent mean the after shadow can attack (sorry if that copy something from naruto only thing came up =/) with this the black magician respects these thiefs as much as his dark alchemist.

head hunter:these people where known for using guns but this litte pirate for a gunslinger didn't care about others but for money this is what you would call a bounty hunter but every mission or quest they do they earn meso for killing one the known job advancers but after that they go for the same very mission is to take down the cygnus knights (required for all classes ) but they use a ability called gun transform where the gun becomes more powerful and can hit more monsters or a single monster the less there is the more damage!.

know you could add to it but explain the classes story line thing like i did but not long like mine but i want to see some sinister thoughts for villian classes so give the black magician a evil smile twisted

Mod Note: Edited for formatting  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm
What would rock is if they managed to make the Anti-Adventurer classes. What I mean by that is ( All 4th jobbers will get this... ) having a class that build to be a Twisted Grand Master. No, I don't mean actually transforming into the evil guys themselves, I mean getting their skills and such after leveling to a certain extent. ( Drools and Doom Phoenix and Genesis Arrow.)  

Akiira Silver

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 pm
supposingly i was thinking it being like the ck making only to lvl 120 except u get 7 ap so if u warrior u get 3 dex and 4 str and etc xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am
Lamp O random
supposingly i was thinking it being like the ck making only to lvl 120 except u get 7 ap so if u warrior u get 3 dex and 4 str and etc xp

i was sorta thinking on making a berserker too. Like the beserker loses hp in battle but the more hp he loses the higher his dmg. his power strike is crimson, red eyes, a huge 2h sword with a ruby in the center....thats going a bit far but i have imagination biggrin  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

kjl-pokemon

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 am
hmmm l was thinking magical throwing-stars O.o a skill called curse summoning would be a black wvyern and a mount would be a floating cload pm me and say thumbs up or thumbs down exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:01 pm
I have a better idea , its opposite to the cleric . Uses death magic to siphon life from enemies and heal ones self , that means no more hp pots to buy biggrin  

Paine_101

Omnipresent Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:35 pm
i like some of the ideas you made really good ones but that one priest still sounds hard even if you get sealed thats the reason why you have a back pot i was thinking of a class that could ride on their mounts and do double damage and the only use spears nothing else just spears
smile  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff