Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
The lag...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corian Wornen

Original Seeker

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm
It's currently 6:17 central time on December 7th 2009 and I'm trying to play but the game is freezing to an extent I've never seen. I remember there being something on an update that would shut it down but I thought that was yesterday. I'm not the only one experiancing this problem am I. I play on windia but a few people were saying that other ones were experiancing it as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:18 pm
Arata Midnight
It's currently 6:17 central time on December 7th 2009 and I'm trying to play but the game is freezing to an extent I've never seen. I remember there being something on an update that would shut it down but I thought that was yesterday. I'm not the only one experiancing this problem am I. I play on windia but a few people were saying that other ones were experiancing it as well.

mine is acting wierd too, its 6:17 pacific time where i live  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 pm
Arata Midnight

mine is acting wierd too, its 6:17 pacific time where i live

Quote:
Nexon wrote:
Latency Issue Maintenance
view : 1132 props : 0 12/07/09

We are continuing to experience some latency issues in our game. In an effort to resolve this matter fully, we are reentering maintenance.

This process is estimated to take around 2 hours and should be concluded by 7 PM Pacific.

We will continue to update you as information becomes available. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
-The Nexon Team -

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff