Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
OH HI GUYS.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Remember me? P:

Gaia has changed a lot. :l
And it seems superrr dead just from lurking around the guild. I've been busy with real life and I haven't spent much time on the internet and stuff.
I might get on like, once a week or so to see everything is going.

Oh yeah, @ribby&poly I'll take some pictures of my room later when I clean it up. sweatdrop Yeah, my boyfriend broke my bookshelf so now there are like, millions of books everywhere. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 am
Heyyy! <3 Yeah, the guild is dead. But I think it's just because Panic! has been kind of dead lately. Not much to talk about.

I'll be looking forward to those pictures. wink What were you and your boyfriend doing that broke your bookshelf? LOL.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 am
The guild is in need of some serious CPR!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 pm
LIVE GUILD.....LIVE!  

Your WatchQueen

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm
PrimeRibby
Heyyy! <3 Yeah, the guild is dead. But I think it's just because Panic! has been kind of dead lately. Not much to talk about.

I'll be looking forward to those pictures. wink What were you and your boyfriend doing that broke your bookshelf? LOL.

Seriously, there's like, nobody on anymore xD.

I got my new bookshelf today, and it'll be up tomorrow, so I think I'll get some pictures up sometimes next week when I get back from my friend's house.

Ahaha~! We were just like, talking ;D when Kyle moved his foot too forcefuly, kicked my bookshelf, and then like, it FELL over and all of my books and stuff went tumbling over with it.
And when it fell over, a piece of the wood where the nail that was holding it together cracked and split open so there was no way to fix it. ):

Kyle almost broke his toe omg. xD

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff