Reply Chatterbox
party time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blasting15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 am
hello al who like pokemon and use computrs im here 2 invite u all 2 a party on december 6 at 2:00 in virtual hollywood take note that im going guild 2 guild and telln evry 1 about this so u can tell how publicity will add up aftr a while so tell ur friends about this manly the ones online and we will all meat up and its a costume party so go shoppin first k blasting15 out mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am
The spelling and grammar made my eyes bleed. T.T
Oh and i'll pass, kthxbai.  

mercury pandah

Ransom of Thulcandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 pm
I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you please post that again with better spelling and grammar. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm
Don't worry, I'll do it. *clears throat*

"Hello all who like Pokemon and use computers here. I'm here to invite you all to a party on December 6 @ 2:00 in Virtual Hollywood. Take note that I'm going guild-to-guild and telling everyone about this, so you can tell how publicity will add up after a while. So tell your friends about this, mainly the ones online and we will meet up. It's also a costume party so go shopping first, OK?"  

42istheuniversalnumber

Ransom of Thulcandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 pm
Okay thank you very much for that  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm
join my gulid gamerz zone you have a chance to win 10k  

deepsea476

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers