Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Boy Next Door (Full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 pm
Rob just moved next door to Sera.
Sera has loves the Twilight series.
Rob looks just like Edward Cullen.
Sera's smitten on sight.
Rob likes Sera too.
___

Rob has been cursed with the looks of a vampire. That vampire being Edward Cullen. Now whenever girls look at him, they expect perfection.
Even the girl he's in love with. She can't get over the fact that Edward Cullen is living next door to her!
Will she be able to overcome her visions of Edward and look at Rob instead?

__

Name;
Age;
Personality;
Favorite Book;
Talents;
Pic;

-

Name; Sera Duckling
Age; 17
Personality; Sera is a very sweet girl. She's kind of shy, but once you start talking to her she'll open up a lot. She loves reading, which she gets teased for sometimes. She's a huge fan of the Twilight series, and she's in love with Edward Cullen.
Favorite Book; Twilight
Talents; photography, writing, singing.
Pic;User Image

Name; Rob Adams
Age; 17
Personality; Rob is kind of hard ot udnerstand person. He's a pretty quiet character who has no success with girls because of his looks and his actual self but when he decides he can trust someone he enjoys teasing them and laughing with them.
Favorite Book; To Kill a Mockingbird
Talents; writing, memory
Pic; http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/e/edward_cullen-12464.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Sera was sitting in a hammock in her family's front yard, reading some homework for literature. She leaned back, closing her eyes and enjoying the autumn breeze.  

xXJulie-BerryXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 am
Rob was sitting in the front of the movers truck. His parents had to stay behind and finish some final details with some paperwork before they could sell the house.
The truck pulled exactly one house before Sera's. Rob and two other movers stepped out Hey kid, you mind giving us a hand here? "Yeah, that'll keep me busy untill my parents come". Ron and the movers started moving furniture out of the truck, Rob had already memorized the layout of the new house as planned by his mother.
While moving Rob looked around at his new neighborhood This is such a nice place. Seems quiet, that's good. He almost missed Sera who was sitting out in the open Wow, she's going to be my neighbor? I wonder if our windows are next to each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:04 pm
Sera looked up at the moving van, then looked at Rob. She blinked, surprised. Edward Cullen? She got out of the hammock, retreating into the house to escape from the obvious hallucination she was having.
Apparently, her mother wanted to send her back out into said hallucination. A huge mass of a disturbing, jiggling, wiggling green monster named Jell-o was shoved out of a mold, onto a plate, into Sera's hands before she could step into the house.
"Go take this to the neighbors," her mother instructed.  

xXJulie-BerryXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 am
While walking in and out of the house and moving around with the furniture, Rob noticed Sera was standing at the front of her house and her mother handed her a plate of green Jell-o. Rob couldn't help but to laugh a bit, it seemed Sera too was affected by his startling resemblence to Ed-llen, as he liked to call him, because his full name was annoying to hear. He faintly heard the mother asking Sera to hand it out to the neighbors so it was a good chance to open a conversation. He decided to sit at the front of his house and drink a bottle of water so it would be an excuse to test Sera if she might be different, she gave him a strange feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm
Sera went over, seeing Rob sit on the front porch. She glanced away, going over to him. She thought it'd be rude to just walk past him.
"My mother asked me to bring this-" she would later regret saying this, but it flowed out as a result of her fear of jello, "Wiggly-jiggly mass of doom,"
As she realized what she'd just said, she turned red and tried to fix her mistake, "Jello, I mean," she said softly.  

xXJulie-BerryXx

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff