Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Yaoi in general.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi+Pokemon=
  Ewwww....
  What?!? O.o
  Whooo!!!
View Results

iLickmimes

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Just... What you think of yaoi. No specific topics, just disscusion or whatever. I like yaoi. It's good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 pm
*Laughs* It is indeed. There's not much you can say to explain a simple truth. wink

Though...Sometimes there need to be a limit. ^^; Pairing guys together is god and all...but like any other couple, it needs to be plausible. I always dislike when people champion a couple and don't see fit to look beyond "Yay yaoi!" to WHY those two guys are good for each other. =__=  

Vinhara

iLickmimes

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Yeah. I also don't like completely implausible situations like, finding each other randomly after looking for each other for only a few days after a one night stand or something. That's not really gonna happen unless you live in a cave together.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm
rofl so true.

Personally I always appreciate when they match a couple out of a forbidden love scenario. In this case you can have them keep bumping into each other. Also, it tends to open the door for more depth with the characters. It also keeps you intrigued longer. You don't how they'll ever end up together and happy.

*contented sigh*  

aTTypical

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:53 am
^ Yes, exactly! People love the forbidden, so it's easy to see why it's so popular. Especially since they're bound to have multiple differences that provide conflict and keep things interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:53 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

We have several discussion threads in the main and pocky shop forum - there's also a stickied General Chat thread smile
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games