Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Have you ever felt betrayed?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Forgive her.
  Not forgive her.
View Results

fiveAsterisks

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 am
Awhile ago my girlfriend broke up with me. The worst part of it was that she dumped me for a girl. She didn't tell me, she only told my friend. I felt betrayed. Now I cant stop thinking about her, and that's making me more depressed. emo Now she wants to get back together with me. What should I do, take her back or forget about her completely?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Tell her to go ******** herself.  

Art Payment

Trace Tsukuyomi Hitori

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 pm
well how do you feel about her? i dont know about it for sure but she told your friend not you and now she wants you back it doesnt work why waste any more time but if you think your in love with her give it a shoot, but be prepared for possible heart brack because it can happen again but its all on you and those emotions. write out everything she did that made you happy and everythig that hurt you and let fate chose your corse. it will work out for the better in the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 pm
Silence The Eclipsed Moon
well how do you feel about her? i dont know about it for sure but she told your friend not you and now she wants you back it doesnt work why waste any more time but if you think your in love with her give it a shoot, but be prepared for possible heart brack because it can happen again but its all on you and those emotions. write out everything she did that made you happy and everythig that hurt you and let fate chose your corse. it will work out for the better in the end.

I actually agree with you. But I wouldn't so be easy to forgive if it were me. If I were you having this problem, I would tell her that she needed to prove herself to me so I know that she wouldn't break my heart again. Only until then, when she does prove it to you that she does love you and that she doesn't want to hurt you again, take her back. Forgive her. But if you decide not to tkae my advice, that's fine with me. Just follow your heart.  

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fiveAsterisks

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
Silence The Eclipsed Moon

I actually agree with you. But I wouldn't so be easy to forgive if it were me. If I were you having this problem, I would tell her that she needed to prove herself to me so I know that she wouldn't break my heart again. Only until then, when she does prove it to you that she does love you and that she doesn't want to hurt you again, take her back. Forgive her. But if you decide not to tkae my advice, that's fine with me. Just follow your heart.

She proved she doesnt love me... she wants me to date her friend (who i dont know) instead of her. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:07 pm
She's hurt you once already. She will hurt you again. I've seen it happen to my friends. You need to let it go and move on. I know that sounds easier than it is, but it's true. Someone better is waiting for you--go find her.
~Crimson  

CrimsonsDecayingRose

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces