Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Art Committee Members and Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 am
[Art Committee Members and Profiles]

Ok, so I really hate having my main thread piled up with profiles and what not. It just irks me to my core. So here is where you'll be posting your forms.

GAIA BALL ART TEAM GO! (Main Thread)

Tah-Dah!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How much time do you spend on Gaia?:[/b]
[b]What do you like to draw?:[/b] (Give me at least 3-5 examples)
[b]What do you not like to draw?:[/b] (Give me at least 3-5 examples)
[b]Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.:[/b]
[b]Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.:[/b]
[b]Art Samples:[/b] (Give me at least 3 or more! This is required!)

And only in here is where they will go! D:<

After reviewing them I will assign you to a group where you will begin working on various art projects.

:Groups:
Background
Banners
Characters
Layout
Colouring
Line-art
Various
(I'll add more when I can think of them. D:< )

The Co-odinators and Captains will be running each one. I'll be keeping an eye on everything. If you have any questions please feel free to post them here or pm me.

Once you have posted and been assigned you may start posting in the main thread.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:43 am
valina may
Username:
How much time do you spend on Gaia?: depends on the day i guess..
What do you like to draw?:anime!! um.. i typicaly draw people, animals, and clothes...
What do you not like to draw?: houses, scenery, vehicles.
Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.: im not quite sure what to put.. I'd like to make characters or clothing if i can..
Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.: i dont much like the idea of doing banners..
Art Samples: User Image
User Image
User Image

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 am
Short-Slurpee
Username: Short-Slurpee
How much time do you spend on Gaia?: At least 1 hour each day (usually more)
What do you like to draw?: People, backgrounds, chibi
What do you not like to draw?: Animals, random objects, vehicles(cars, airplanes, etc.
Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.: Line-Art, Backgrounds, Characters
Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.: Coloring, Layout, Banners
Art Samples: [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm
BabyBJLuvr
I want to be on a committee!

Committee Name: Art, is that what you meant?
List the top three positions you would like : Characters, Line Art, and Colorings
Have you had any experience in this area before? : I have an art shop in the making, but you can find a reference in my siggy (it's a little bit messy because I messed up on the pen, but it'll look better than that)
What skills can you bring to this committee?: Chibis and Gaian Plushies

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Black_Rose1809

Hilarious Prophet

2,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 am
List the top three positions you would like : Characters, background and banners
Have you had any experience in this area before? : I have done some for my anime club at high school, where I drew our flyers for recruitment. I'm also good in photoshop, if I had the program myself, but I have expereince with it at school.
What skills can you bring to this committee?: Normal male and female characters and some cute plushies or chibis, if I had the right things to do them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 am
Black_Rose1809
List the top three positions you would like : Characters, background and banners
Have you had any experience in this area before? : I have done some for my anime club at high school, where I drew our flyers for recruitment. I'm also good in photoshop, if I had the program myself, but I have expereince with it at school.
What skills can you bring to this committee?: Normal male and female characters and some cute plushies or chibis, if I had the right things to do them.

Do you have art samples?  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 am
:Group:
Various

Username:-x AoiSakura x-
How much time do you spend on Gaia?: Depends on how much homework I have. More when there's interesting things going on.
What do you like to draw?: Everything, really. I especially love drawing people and their outfits and creating logos or abstract designs. I also love landscapes.
What do you not like to draw?: Anything obscene. I enjoy just about anything else.
Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.: Characters, coloring, lineart
Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.: Honestly, I quite like all the groups. Art is what I do (besides music), and I'm happy working on whatever I can.
Art Samples: These are some of my better finished works.
{coloring sample}
{banner/number design}
{Multnomah Falls; oil on canvas}
{Sakura, Sakura; collograph}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 am
-x AoiSakura x-
Username:-x AoiSakura x-
How much time do you spend on Gaia?: Depends on how much homework I have. More when there's interesting things going on.
What do you like to draw?: Everything, really. I especially love drawing people and their outfits and creating logos or abstract designs. I also love landscapes.
What do you not like to draw?: Anything obscene. I enjoy just about anything else.
Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.: Characters, coloring, lineart
Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.: Honestly, I quite like all the groups. Art is what I do (besides music), and I'm happy working on whatever I can.
Art Samples: These are some of my better finished works.
{coloring sample}
{banner/number design}
{Multnomah Falls; oil on canvas}
{Sakura, Sakura; collograph}

You are excellent at backgrounds. I have a job making banners for now if you'd like. I'll find you a group to be in later.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:28 pm
Haha, thanks. I also have lots of sketches and lineart that I haven't scanned in, if you want to see some of that. As for the backgrounds, I can get started whenever. Goodness knows I need something to take my mind off finals. smile Do keep in mind that they won't be quite as nice since they won't be in oils. But I do quite well with GIMP, too. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 pm
-x AoiSakura x-
Haha, thanks. I also have lots of sketches and lineart that I haven't scanned in, if you want to see some of that. As for the backgrounds, I can get started whenever. Goodness knows I need something to take my mind off finals. smile Do keep in mind that they won't be quite as nice since they won't be in oils. But I do quite well with GIMP, too. smile

Awesome, If I could get you making banners for now though, that would be awesome. Then later on we'll concentrate on backgrounds.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:58 pm
Yup, yup. Whatever you want me to work on. I'm very flexible. I also was bored during class and created some quick character sketches for the gods and goddesses that I will scan later. Would you like to see those?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 am
robot kitten
I try to limit myself to 1 hour 3 days a week,
I like to draw creatures and people, scenery is fun too.
I don't like to draw gross things or obscene things, but other wise I'm good.
I try to get some art work online, but I'm having some difficulty.
Coloring, lineart, characters are the top three, and I don't really have a bottom three.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

haruxhika

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 am
Username: a-shadow-in-the-lite

How much time do you spend on Gaia?: it depends on if I can get on gut usually as long as i possibly can

What do you like to draw?: anime- people, backgrounds, and designing outfits and similar

What do you not like to draw?:weapons even though I can, scenes with too much going on in them

Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.: any group as long as I'm involved and get to draw

Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.: Idk

Art Samples:
Mistletoe
Lisa
Christopher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 pm
a-shadow-in-the-lite
Username: a-shadow-in-the-lite

How much time do you spend on Gaia?: it depends on if I can get on gut usually as long as i possibly can

What do you like to draw?: anime- people, backgrounds, and designing outfits and similar

What do you not like to draw?:weapons even though I can, scenes with too much going on in them

Name 3 groups you would most like to be in.: any group as long as I'm involved and get to draw

Name 3 groups you do not want to be in.: Idk

Art Samples: ill try to send you some as soon as I can I have issues with get my hands on a camra

Please consider me and I
ll try to get some example pictures to u as soon as I can.

Ok, let me know when you do.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:19 pm
robot kitten
robot kitten
I try to limit myself to 1 hour 3 days a week,
I like to draw creatures and people, scenery is fun too.
I don't like to draw gross things or obscene things, but other wise I'm good.
I try to get some art work online, but I'm having some difficulty.
Coloring, lineart, characters are the top three, and I don't really have a bottom three.

Ok well when you can give me some samples is when I'll be able to place you in a group.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff