Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Announcement Archives
Have a Question? Saw us in Spotlight? Drop in Here!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 pm
Hello Guildies New & Old (and lurkers, too)!!

I'm Envy! One of many guild members here in the 8th Annual Ball willing to answer your questions and make you feel more comfortable here with us. Joining a guild can be overwhelming at times-- and thus I thought it vital to create a more relaxed welcoming thread where you can come in and re-arrange the furniture, play in the jungle gym, or just get your feet wet with all that we have going on here.

This isn't a substitute for our other threads, but it can be that one stop to make sure that you get to the right thread that you need to be in. Like a lobby.. without the cranky receptionist! Well.. I can be cranky sometimes.. but when that happens we ask that you remain calm and duck for cover!

We have a lot of things in the works right now.. and it is my hopes that some of our fine veteran members scoop you into their side projects and tell you a bit more of what they have going on. Because you guessed it, with so much that is going on.. even an old goat like me has to take a moment to get caught up on things. But don't you worry, you'll be a pro soon enough. And who knows, maybe become so pro that you will land a spot on Team Envy. Well.. maybe. Gotta strive for something, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 pm
From the desk of broken_bleeding_angel: (..like literally ripped off her desk..)

[Guild Guide & Info]

OK! Hello new members. Some of you seem lost in the guild. So you want to help? That's awesome, we need it. =3= Here I will help you go where you need to go, kind of like a tourist guide.

Ok! So you all want something to do, correct? But you're not sure where to go. Well here is the almighty guide to the guild!

Chatter Box ~ This is where we have our games and such. It's where we can relax and take a breather from planning the Ball and over exerting our brains.

Community Hub ~ This is where we help plan events and contests for out side of the guild. We also do our test threads in there before moving them to the Main forums of Gaia.

Recycle Bin ~ This is where we recycle all of our old threads. We hold on to them just in case there's anything we might still need from it later on in the future.

Committee Hideout ~ This is literally where the Committee's like to hide. This is where you'll find the Plot, Art, Contest, Advertising, Contest, and Fundraising Committee's to sign up in.

Announcement Archives ~ Anything that needs to be Announced ends up here. This is where the voice of our Sarah Dawn Times, Action 7 news reporter is. It gives you a good sense of what's going on with the Ball.

If you have any questions or concerns please post them here.

Thank you.
~broken_bleeding _angel~

Pixilated Envy
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:41 pm
Lol sorry I beat you to it Envy. XD <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:50 pm
newp, i was up first.. but i think you came up with more detailed info smile either that or Gaia is lagging again.. i would not be surprised.. but gewd to know we're on the same page. I hope these welcome threads can prove to be useful.. I remember my first day with the ball.. was so lost. hehe.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm
Lol so was I. Meh, it's all good so long as people know where to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:58 pm
i find it funny how we were thinking the same thing at the same time.. we're like soul sisters or something. :>  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

Anonypanda

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image

I can lend a hand too to anyone who needs it. I'll be around the threads but if these two ladies aren't on, I can offer assistance.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Pixilated Envy
i find it funny how we were thinking the same thing at the same time.. we're like soul sisters or something. :>

<3 Our minds are linked. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 pm
*pulls up comfy red couch*

Feel free to PM me about basically anything. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm
i can help but not much pm me if u kneed help but i do need more gold to donate to ppl or this guid  

random ty

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm
o.0?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image

I think he's asking for donations...to donate

Anonypanda

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm
=3= Ok then...?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 pm
*ish confused*  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm
He's definitely asking for gold...

Anyways, I can try to help also. This is only my second year, but I'm learning swiftly.  
Announcement Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff