Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Who's who in the Guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 am
This guild is made up of many people whom give up their time each day to help plan and make the Ball successful. This thread is to let you know who's who.
Captains, Hosts and Co-ordinator's please make a post about yourselves and what you do, down below.

Please do not post unless you are one of the people listed above. Pm me if you have any questions.

Who am I?: I am broken_bleeding_angel. I am Captain of the Art Committee, and Host of the HoliDaze December Event. I do a lot of behind the scene work around the guild and some very out there work as well.

(Thank you sabs. <3 Glad to see you're back.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 pm
Who am I?: I'm Sabs, or Sabby. I'm the overall host of the ball this year, and acting as a substitue Captain for the fundraising committee. I'm returning from a long absence, and am trying to catch up. (btw, great idea broken!)  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 pm
Who am I I am xtrueblissx, but I prefer to be called blissy or bliss. I am the overall co-host of this year's annual ball.

I am also the co-ordinator for the advertisement committee & take an active roll in the moderation of this forum (yes I am a neat freak & excessive organizational person).

Besides those two things, I am an active & helpful person who is willing to answer any questions that you may have.

If you have any technical problems with things such as MEEBO please feel free to ask. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 am
Who Am I

I am Lady Elmira, most just call me Elmira. I am a Co-Captain on the Contest committee and on the Art committee.

As well as helping out in the committee, I am running the Bake Sale for the guild and putting together another event.

I love helping people and putting together fun things to do. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. biggrin  

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Queenie Cee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm
Who am I

Yo! I'm QueenofNowhere, but call me queenie. I'm the Co-captain of the Plot Committee.

Currently writing rough draft for the plot.

Go ahead, send me a pm about anything: ideas, questions, its all good. :3

Love to hear from you! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Who am I?

I'm Lady Angelishia!
I'm the other Plot Captain!
I also am working on our rough draft!
^^
You can call me Angel,
And feel free to contact me for any questions.
Just a note: There are currently no positions open on the plot committee.
But please feel free to leave ideas and opinions in our thread in the Committee Hideout!
<3

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 pm
I'd like to see this thread reformatted. Less of a shout out and more of a one post/locked announcement of who is leading what. That should make it easier to find the specific information one might need in knowing who is leading what.  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games