Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Random Animal-ish School

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dandy Panties

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 pm
Not necessarily for nekos, but they can be included! biggrin

For any animal-like person, instead of neko parts, you may have dog parts, or, in my case, red panda tail and ears! biggrin

Welcome to everyone, even the normal people. Curse those normal people! >.> I mean uh....

Submit your leetle bio in this form below! biggrin

Example
Name: Kiz Redweek
Background: Only child, loves chocolate, easily falls in love, with just about everyone, so dun mess with my feelings unless you intend to back it up! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm
Name: Sparky the Panda
Background: Sparky is a wolf boy. The panda part of his name is only a title. He loves fruits and bird meats to eat. He is a very strange individual. He can be deep, wise, and philosophical, and he can also be clumsy, silly, and weird. The transition between phases is subtle and often speedy. He needs someone adaptable enough to keep up with him.

Sparky the Panda

iLickmimes

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Name: Kurodari (Everyone calls him Kuro or Kuro-kun.)
Backround: Kuro is a dog boy (man?) with grey ears and three tails. He is good natured and can be friends with practicly anyone. He loves chicken and salmon above all other foods. He can change into a big grey (talking) wolf-looking dog, and stays in that form a lot. When annoyed his will often attack and will protect his frieds with his life.

*walks over to Sparky as a dog* *lick* Hi there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:55 pm
くろくん!

Welcome! biggrin

-glomps Sparky and Kuro-  

Dandy Panties

Luv Gun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm
Ahhh you mean a fursona of a type. I guess i'll throw one in the pile ^_^

Name: Morrow/Kaleb
Description: Morrow is a cross breed between a Siberian husky and a Woodland fox, so he has the more predominant features of a dog, yet retaining the red tint of the fox. Morrow (Real name kaleb) is a generally nice, sly type of individual. He often has a way with words, making him quite the debater, or charmer ^_^ His sence of humor is a bit more cocky then most people, but he never really means to insult anyone. =D

He normally wears goth apparel, meaning lots of black and spikes. Sometimes skinny jeans and a net t-shirt ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:33 pm
-gasp face-

-grabs Morrow's tail- biggrin  

Dandy Panties

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Name: Alex Lennox
Background: Alex is a cross between human, and a husky. He has grey ears and a tail, and a very keen sense of smell. He is very friendly and outgoing, and often will be completely oblivious to discomfort or his own condition. As a result, he will often forget to wear clothes.... not that it matters to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:13 pm
Ryan hugs the other boys, blissfully unaware of his nudity.  

FabulousNerd

Spottedshadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm
Name: Jasmineee
Background: Jasmineee is a wolf girl, She is very friendly and falls in love very easily, Bisexual, HATES BEING LONLEY, Loves being with ppl :] <333

-Jasmineee walks in and looks around not sure wat to do...-  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games