Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for a female.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 pm
So...hi. It's me, Bi-Flan, and I'm bored. Recently, I've been practicing with using guys, and I'd like to put it to the test in a 1-on-1. I do almost all pairings, except for anything with vampires. Or Meyerpires. I also want decent literacy. This doesn't mean I want hugenormous posts, it means I want good spelling and grammar.

I use anime images. If that's a problem, you can leave, because I don't like using real people. It makes me feel weird to know that it's an actual person who I'm pretending to look like. Think about it. -_-

So go ahead and post a reply!

(Oh, I also do homosexual stuff, like guy on guy or girl on girl. I just figured that almost no one seems to like those nowadays.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Hey Flan! You already know that I'm a pretty decent RPer, and I'd love to do a 1-on-1 with you. I am all up to homosexual stuff, but I've never used a guy, so I plan on sticking with a girl. So just let me know if you'd like to rp with me or not. Oh and I forgot. I do ALL kinds of rps(:  

McSmexii FaithumZ

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:16 pm
Leah_Storm
Hey Flan! You already know that I'm a pretty decent RPer, and I'd love to do a 1-on-1 with you. I am all up to homosexual stuff, but I've never used a guy, so I plan on sticking with a girl. So just let me know if you'd like to rp with me or not. Oh and I forgot. I do ALL kinds of rps(:

So a lezzy thing, huh? Sure, why not.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm
hey ! I'd love to do a girl for a bxg one on one or a gxg if you would like. It's been a while since i was in SDRP but I'd love to be more active =3  

Saera of the Ninja

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm
I do any kinds of RP's as well, and I would love to do a girl x girl pairing. I never have been able to do one that actually gets finished, and it's my favorite type of RP.
I'm very literate, though I can do anything from one-liners [Gah] to paragraphs. Of course, I like to keep them simple, but I don't mind doing paragraphs that much.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 pm
I would love to do a 1x1 RP with you, I'm up for almost anything, and I'm rather literate though more of a novice RP'er. I'm bisexual as well so I have no problem with girlxgirl or anything like that. ^.^  

EmathySnue

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:36 pm
I'd like to do something with you ^^ I prefer straight, but I also do yuri. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm
i would love to do a rp with you. im up for anything, and if you want to a rp sample to see how literate i am then im ok with that. im use to playing aguy for some odd reason, so i wouldnt mind doing a yoai. i would also like to try a yuri. ive done that though, so ill leave that up to you.  

dark!hesmine!backoff!

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 pm
rping works as long as a hint of romance is there. i do best with boy and girl pairings. i prefer to be the girl though.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games