=Departed Staff Pet Workload - update 12/29 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm
DONE by chibizoo
Sirenz has given me permission to post this here :3.
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Lonewolf_Eyes
Name of departed colorist: Chibizoo
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Secret Santa X2 2008 -- Winnerz List Here
Going to post link also to my Likes and Dislikes list from that game, for convince in case its needed. Lonewolf List Here (very last post)
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid:
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: The secret santa x2 sort of semi-custom, where I posted list of ten things I wanted and ten things I didn't want. (then won the dice roll)
Comments: A W.I.P was sent to be on Aug. 10, W.I.P. Here

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 pm
I apologize for posting in here. I've thought about it since I posted and I should wait till I clear things up first. I thought Zoo still worked here and since the front page of the main thread still lists her as working part-time for the shop and the front page of this thread doesn't list her as departed.....for now I'll hold off until I receive some responses to pm's.

Edit-I'll be waiting for Zoo to grow Lorcan (my foal from the Saeran+Lithium breeding).  

Rita Zyon

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 pm
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: JadedTiger22
Name of departed colorist: Chibizoo
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes, 6K (flat fee).
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Follow me to the guild...
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: n/a
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: n/a
Comments: I have neither the cert or uncert of Carthage (Halloween Flatsale Kelpie)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:54 pm
Missing Pets!
Name of owner:hanging gallow
Name of departed colorist:Chibizoo (I've seen others post Chibizoo's work so I am going to assume to post as well if this is incorrect just let me know I can re-pm the info) PS. I do want Zoo to do this I don't mind waiting its more of ref that its here.
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No it was a freebie from a contest
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15295921&page=14 <--- Team Rocket Event
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised:
Male Lion Familiar, I don't remember all the details O.o its been a while he was ordered however he was black and light brown with purple eyes. He was meant to be for her: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Lil/Tags/alcy_2.jpg
Comments:As well what do I do when I have a boy colored by astral vanity and Ende that hasn't been certed? I've posted in the cert area but its been sitting there as well.

@King: Aye but this way hopefully it won't be lost in pms if it at least save somewhere else or if forgotten <--- ish absentminded.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Me and Skieborne have a breeding waiting to be grown by Zoo but because she's not departed staff or anything we're just going to continue to standby. (Hey some people have real life yanno ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm
Wyntre IceBlade took this one...

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Kiara Lime
Name of departed colorist: Lilwolfpard
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No, pokemon 2.0 freebie
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet:
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: Last Post
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15330613&page=35
Name: Kurenai
Temperament: Wise
Found: 05/31/09
Don't have a specific soquili for him yes so he's just flying solo for now

Info:Won in the pokemon 2.0 event!

Lilwolfpard
Kiara Lime
I have no clue what my familiar looks like yet, so i can't really give you info but you post said to pm.
I won one of the mystery familiars

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15330613&page=35
there's the link if you need to know where. it's the last post.
Also, how's your kitty doing from the vet? I hope it's alright.

He is doing okie- they cleaned out his wounds/ drained them, and gave him some medicine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I'd just like to get him tagged

Kiara Lime

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Note: All Art Contest winners are having their pets done by Samuality DONE

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Ac.Wings
Name of departed colorist: No given colorist
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: I actually won this pet in the art contest. xD So it's free.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Right here: Click Me Please!

Quote:
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ?
Name of horse: Will decide when I see him. 8D
Owner: Ac.Wings
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Triumphant
Breed: Cerynei
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'm all for artistic freedom. 8D But please look at the reference images too. This boy was caught in the flames so he does have severe burns. I find his biggest one on his face/neck is the most important and then he has burns on his hooves and various burn marks on his back/legs/etc. from various little flames. Please look at the rough image which is the second image for placement and then the first image for a cleaner look at how I'd like him done. For his hair please have the first strands be white and then some little stripes of gray here and there. The wrapping on his far leg think possibly aztec/mystical something along those lines. Just symbols. 8D Other one think of a decorate circle/swirl that extends like smoke on his arm and gets smaller. You can look at the reference for the flow and then do what you wish symbol wise. His antlers have golden flecks on them. One eye is white because he is blind in it and the other is blue. Accessory wise please give him the arrowhead necklace. His hooves are white but with some dirt stains on them and he has a little symbol on his far leg on the foot. Something simple please, you decide. And then...ta dah...done I believe. Any questions please contact me. Nothing has to exactly follow the refs so have fun! Just try to get the flow please? ouo Thanks so much!
Reference image(s): Click Me! Me too!
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Umm...gray I suppose? Just a worn arrowhead with maybe green?
Premade Tag Number: You decide
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag): You decide
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag): You decide
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag): You decide

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: Look at the form please. 8D
Comments: Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! <3

Wyntre IceBlade took this one...

Another one-
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Ac.Wings
Name of departed colorist: Mer
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Nope. It was a freebie from the pokemon contest.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Can't find it...sorry. >.<;
Here she is: User Image

Quote:
.:Familiar:.
Name: Squirt
Owner: Ac.Wings
Breed: Seaturtle
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Cheery
Accessory color?: You decide
Tag colors?: You decide
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged please
Comments: Nope. 8D Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:40 am
This one's being taken by Felmino. ^_^

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: HyperCandy Loli
Name of departed colorist: *owed by Chibizoo*
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: N/A SS Freebie raffle win.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet:
2008 SS thread
Plushie This was originally the plushie that won but feel free to do as you wish.
Comments:
Its been over a year since I won and haven't heard anything of it, so I don't really have much to say since the info is pretty vague.

HyperCandy Loli

Felmino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

CHIBIZOO is not departed staff - she has had some computer troubles and is well aware of the ponies awaiting her skill and attention. wink

Posts here for 'Zoo won't be deleted, it's not bad to have a record of what's still outstanding - but current staff are NOT to take over Chibizoo's work without express permission from her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 am
If you're missing a tag for a Soquili colored by someone who's no longer on staff, please head on over to The Cert Request Thread and we'll get it taken care of. wink  

Felmino

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces