Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Departed Staff Pet Workload - update 12/29 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm
I'm glad that she is willing to do at least one custom. *deleted by accident so repost*

Slander
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Slander
Name of departed colorist: Infinite Improbability
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes, 850k pure
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: April Customs
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: See below.
Comments: Imp will be completing this pet. I do not want anyone else to take it on. Payment has been tendered and the pet will be completed, and I don't care at all how long it takes.

Quote:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp!
Name of horse: Charr
Owner: Slander
Temper: Pissy
Breed: Wildlife Edition (Cape Gopher Snake - Pituophis catenifer vertibralis)
Description: Two front feet down, please. Aside from that, everything is up to you - I want this to be an 'inspired by' wildlife edition Soq, so don't feel like you have to do a direct translation. Scale patterns are not needed or particularly desired (except maybe as accents if it'd look awesome), nor is strict adherence to detail.
The two main things I love about this species of snake are the colour (high contrast + fiery colours = win!) and the attitude. Capes are pissy little bastards. They act a lot meaner than they are, and have a lot of behavioural tricks to make potential predators think they are rattlesnakes. The hiss of a cape gopher is deep and rattle-like, and they'll shake the tip of their tail while hissing to give the illusion of being a rattlesnake. Combine that with the bright warning colours and the busy rattlesnake-like patterns, and they make a pretty convincing show of it! Let's see, what else... Capes are hot desert snakes, and are completely harmless despite their big bluffing act.
Reference Image(s): Lots of photos here - awesome contrast on this guy
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist choice
Tag frame color: Colourist choice
Tag feather color: Colourist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): NO CLOTHES, whatever you want for accessories. Do whatever you think would be most awesome for the mane/tail.

WOO. XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm
Zee Oddwyn
Soquili
Zee, have you PMed Natsube to see if she will do that pet? I see she is very active on Gaia..

Natsu said she can't take the pet on, but she'd be willing to pay the colorist who decides to pick it up.

There is a lot of that going around these days. Sorry for mistyping your name. I was under stress from all these colorists not wanting to do their work.

edit: All payment needs to go through the shop so please let her know to send the trade to Soquili so we can pay the colorist ourselves.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

East of Eden Shop Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:49 am
]Sabin is PMng about this pet if Lil will not finish him
UPDATE: Lil has finished this pet; collecting information/certing info/etc
Lil has finished this pet.

Missing Pets!

Name of owner: Warlomice
Name of departed colorist: Lilwolfpard
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: 250k pure
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: july custom thread
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid:
.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Warlomice
Owner: Warlomice
Temper (one word for horse's personality): [not sure, I will decide when I see him]
Breed: normal usdia
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I honetly haven't given his appearance much thought. I'd like to leave him completely up to the colorist :3
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): foal
Default accessory color(s)?: your choice
Tag frame color: your choice
Tag feather color: your choice
Total Price: 250k
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised:
Comments: I received the foal but I need him to be grown foal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 am
Sabin will grow these soquili

UPDATE: Complete!

I have permission from Sirenz to post these ungrown breeding foals for another colorist to pick up growing them to their adult forms. I will provide the parents' links so you know what hair templates to use + cert information on here too for easy growth/cert. I WILL ALSO PAY THE BREEDING FEE TO WHATEVER COLORIST PICKS UP DOING THEM! Thank you so much heart The parents are unedited, so I'm hoping it's an easy job whee

Missing Pets!

Name of owner: Skylar14
Name of departed colorist: Chibizoo
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Kesmi sent the trade to Chibizoo but has informed me that she has not accepted the trade.
Pet to be grown:
User Image
Uncert
Comments: Cert Info
PET NAME: Cassie
TEMPER: Curious
PARENTS: Sadie x Myrrh

Missing Pets!

Name of owner: Kesmi
Name of departed colorist: Chibizoo
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Kesmi sent the trade to Chibizoo but has informed me that she has not accepted the trade.
Pet to be grown:
User Image
Uncert
Comments: Cert Info:
PET NAME: Scout
TEMPER: Rough
PARENTS: Sadie x Myrrh

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm
Felmino - Done

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: BlackFireKitsune
Name of departed colorist: ChibiZoo
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: 50k pure, but the trade was canceled, so I still have the full 50k to give to the new colorist.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: July customs (12th post; form was posted on p. 14, first post)
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: Below
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised:
Comments: Thank you to whoever takes this on heart

Quote:
.:Familiar:.
Name: Zlathi
Owner: BlackFireKitsune
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Skeptical
Reference image: One, two
If you can't make him a gray wolf (if that's already been made), I'd love for him to be any sort of natural wolf color. <3
Accessory color: If this is the necklace that wolves have, then a pale tannish cord with light brown beads and a natural colored feather
Tag colors: Something natural that looks good <3
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged
Total Price: 50k

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm
DONE
Missing Pets Cert!
Name of owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Name of departed colorist: Imp
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Paid -complete
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: link
.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: Tig/Imp
Name of horse: Obi
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Refined
Breed: ELF's RL Obi ((yes, that's her breed xD))
Lifemate: Kimono
(deleted description since she's done... added lifemate)
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Tag background: Something bright and cheery? <3
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: NA

Comments: Just need a cert... she is completed. Her uncert was PMed to me Jan. 13, 2009
UNCERT IMAGE HERE!

...I posted here because the Request Thread said to NOT post "certs not received" there... and Imp's left...so... Sorry if this is not where I am supposed to go.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Jikde, I wish you had sent him to me ToT I wouldve had him certed right away! Lemme get that done for you and have someone upload it kay?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 pm
DONE BY SIRENZ

I PM'd Sirenz and she prompted me to post here. I must note, first and foremost, that this is a pet that is missing a simple chunk, almost separate from itself.
MissingIncomplete Pets!
Name of owner: Nuclearity
Name of departed colorist: Natsube
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes, 525k, I'm certain.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Natsu's "Last Hurrah" customs here

Quote:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Alice [I'd like it to say "of Wonderland" in smaller text under her name, if possible]
Owner: Nuclearity
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Wonderland
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her hair will be a light blonde in color. The mane on the main ref. isn't the actual style aside from the bangs, the actual style being as indicated in hair ref. beyond her hairband. The hairband will be ribboned on either side [see ref] and black in color. Her eyes will be a very light blue in color and her main body color will be plain white. Her "dress" will be a sort of blanket, held together at the neck by a white, black lace-outlined collar tied together by a black ribbon. There are two layers to the blanket, the top [shaded part of blanket in main ref] will be blue, like disney Alice's dress, and "underlined" with black lace. The second, bottom layer will be white. They will be held together by a black ribbon, that ends in a big bow at each side of the blanket. Alice will have a garter, blue band with a white lace underlayer and a black string/ribbon running through it/holding it together, and it will hold two playing cards to her thigh, an ace of hearts [top] and an ace of clubs [bottom] (obviously, these don't have to be too detailed). She will have almost Angeni-like leg feathering and her hooves will be black with white "horseshoes". Her tail will be long and curly, held together with a long black ribbon. Beside her front right(her right, our left) hoof, a plushie/doll of the white rabbit will rest, with one button eye missing and replaced by an X, and wearing a vest with a gold pocketwatch.
Reference image(s): hair [large image], main ref., disney Alice [for color reference], hairband
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: the smaller one white with a heart in the middle [like an ace of hearts]. The second one blue with white lace at the edges and a black line down the middle.
Hair/clothing edits: hair, "dress"/blanket, tail, leg feathering, bunny doll.

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: She is almost done. Simply missing the bunny doll I asked for.
Comments: I hope this is common sense, but I do not want this pet redone at all. I simply want the bunny doll added.

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:32 pm
Further note, Nuclearity: Soquili don't come with plushies or dolls unless you had made arrangements to pay for that separately. If you had paid for that doll separately from the custom then let us know. I'll attempt to collect a refund from said colorist if it was a substantial amount (100k+). I may be ignored myself as you were so will probably end up paying out of pocket myself for the new colorist to work. You already been through enough so don't worry, I'll get this taken care of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm
Really? I always thought plushies and drawn familiars could be included in the custom price. |:
Does that mean that I can't have it done?

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 am
Nuclearity
Really? I always thought plushies and drawn familiars could be included in the custom price. |:
Does that mean that I can't have it done?

There are no rules to support not having it done so at this time you can. Sorry for the confuzzling. I may do this doll myself when I get back from lunch first thing.

edit:
User Image heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm
I'm gonna hold off on this growing by Zoo. >.>  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers