Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Departed Staff Pet Workload - update 12/29 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 pm
Imp is presumably finishing her Big Bribe

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Syaoran-Puu
Name of departed colorist: Infinite Improbability
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes, it was part of a BB (won last September) so I am afraid I can not remember exactly what I had since I upgraded them and added to my bid.

Total Bribe: 8million pure gold, demon horns x2 and Kiki kitty

Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: It was a BB
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: I have to hunt down the forms (since it has been so long and they where sent via PM -thats how the BB was done- sorry)

TWO PETS MISSING, Coral (Unicorn) and Shadow (Angenicorn)

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: N/A
Comments: The BB was won September 08

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:46 pm
Felmino - Complete

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Kurama no Koishi
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Pending payment of 550k
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's April Customs
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid:

Kurama no Koishi
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Reila
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Temper: Illusory
Breed: Imperial (Spirited, Oriental, whatever you've got. o.o; )
Description:

Base coat; Very light, but not a pure white. Tint is up to you, and your choice of patterns, if applicable. C:
Eye color; Honey
Hair color; At your discretion. I'm not a huge fan of dark hair, but if it works with what you've got, go for it!
Hair style; Long, WOOSH-y, partially secured by a sample hair decoration (or several)- with strands of pearls/small gems connecting to it so as to cover most of her mane.
Hooves; longish fetlocks, hooves should be gold or silver to match the accessories, whichever color you decide to make prominent.
Tail; Same styles as hair/mane decorations

Most importantly, whatever concept comes into your head when you look at these:
Main concepts - 1 2
Secondary concepts - x x x x x

- No actual clothing-worn-like-a-person, please. Accessories or sashes or whatever = good, but no clothes.
- No hat thing. Please. Other head accessories like a small circlet/gem/etc. are fine.
- JEWELRY; she's rather vain.
- Silk, tulle, etc, (at your discretion) sash, placed anywhere you like.
- Red kanji of the word illusion or secret on her flank, (choose one!)
- I like things to be flowy. Or glowy. Ethereal? All? -shrug-
- More details? If you wish.

Please don't let the accessories overpower the actual mare. Yes, the references are oriental; don't go overboard? xD

Personality-wise, she seems serene, but there's quite the sinister streak in her. Always hiding something, she's pretty deceptive/pretentious, hence my allusions to secrets and illusions. She shouldn't come off as the most joyful of mares, even if it looks like she really should be, so please make note of that. Possibly a [secretly!] deceitful air about her.

You have much artistic freedom with this as a whole; references are only conceptual. Feel free to mix and match, or just work off of one reference. C: I trust your eye as a artist/colorist. Surprise me! <3

Reference image(s): See above
Stage: Adult Stage
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold or silver, other?
Tag frame color: Your choice~
Tag feather color: Light, with golden/silver hues.
Hair/clothing edits: See above

Total: Base price (450k) + moderate? edits (50k) + potentially complicated coloring (50k) = 550k to start.
I am fine with adding more gold to the trade if you decide to go beyond what I ask. <3

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: n/a
Comments: I'm willing to wait for Imp if she still wants to color Reila, but I would be honored if anyone else would like to color her as well. :3

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:43 am
Felmino - Done!

UPDATE: I would be honored for any willing colorist to take over this breeding! ^.^

---

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Upside.-.Down
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes; 6k pure
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's June Breedings:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15683587&page=17
Baskets dropped off in-thread on June 16th:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o0-hiring-colorists-breeders-update-11-29/t.8679214_1112037/#1112037
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: N/A
The first of three siblings from a breeding between Evelyn and Kaen. <3
User Image
Comments: Never received a cert.
Basket is owed growths to foal and adult stage. :3

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Huroggmeten
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes; 6k pure
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's June Breedings:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o0-hiring-colorists-breeders-update-11-29/t.8679214_1112037/#1112037
The second of three siblings from a breeding between Evelyn and Kaen. <3
User Image
Comments: I never received a cert.

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Apotropaics and -Nessus-Euenos-
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No; Freebie gift from Huro and Uppy. :3
The final sibling from a breeding between Evelyn and Kaen. <3
User Image
Comments: Never received a cert.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 am
Sabin is taking on this custom
Update: Completed

could have sworn i had posted this... >.>;;
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: llysia_nyteblade
Name of departed colorist: Infinitive Improbability
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: trade accept was still pending til she was finished though 700,000 g pure
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15021947&page=13

lysia_nyteblade
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Shoshana
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: cost-play
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blond hair long and flowing, dragging the ground for both mane and tail. Not wavy but flowing no braids. Body color will be red as shown in image of centaur added for reference. Would like the face to be white like a bald faced horse only with the blush on the cheeks. A darker red for the socks of the mare. Eyes are to be a light blue almost a blue gray.
Reference image(s):Mane reference for body and roses.User Image
bald faced reference User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: light blue
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: med. blue
Hair/clothing edits: cluster of red roses at the bottom of the tail and partially going up it, and ring of roses on her head, red roses. Around her neck is another ring of red roses much like in picture provided. (refer to reference images provided)

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised:
Comments: I have the WIP of her and would like to see her finished since she's my first ever soquili. If there are any complications or questions for me please send me a pm.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:23 am
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Sadi Sidhe
Name of departed colorist: Endejester
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Aichmophobia
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: n/a
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: Name - Aiche, Temper - Reckless
Comments: Thank you very much for setting this up! heart

EDIT: PMed request to soquili-requests at the recommendation of Sabin Duvert. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 pm
topic has been unlocked. Please refrain from posting anything other than forms of owed pets so we can get everyone taken care of.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 am
SAMUALITY is growing this one!
(I have permission from Natsube <3)

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Uta
Name of departed colorist: Natsube
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Not for this stage, no. She was chosen by various staff/whomever judged the most recent Elder event.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15039111&page=2
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/bella.jpg
Comments: I'm just posting this here as I wasn't sure if Natsube rememered she owed the art, or didn't have the elder lines or what. I'm not rushing her work but I haven't had any communication with her since March so . . . figure I'd just post this here as a reminder. If she doesn't want to do it or gives it up, I wouldn't object another colourist taking up designing her Elder-fied lines. :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 pm
All of these people who have not already need to post their information IN THIS THREAD if they want the soquili to be made by current staff, or take their refund and let the mule know.
This post is for our records and to try to figure out what is not done

Random ungrown foals:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o0-hiring-11-26-welcome-presca-and-meeki/t.8679214_1107219/#1107219
3 ungrown foals from customs or events
UPDATE: All are complete.

Imp's June Breedings:
(the frist two breedings have grown to foals, the last four are still baskets as far as I am aware):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o0-hiring-11-26-welcome-presca-and-meeki/t.8679214_1112037/#1112037
16 pets total. 4 need to grow to adult. 12 need to grow to foals AND adults, although the last breeding is apparently a colorist trade.
Felmino is taking on the three non-colorist trade foals which are outstanding.

Update: Still need information from: 1 ungrown drift x inversitle foal (Pirate Candy) , 2 foals from Djamila x Lesion (owners = Nothing Yet and Mobster Goose).
Epine's breeding is a special circumstance given Cuter's preference.
The last breeding (still in the basket stage, the Bahamut breeding) was a colorist trade that Imp made.

Update 2: ALL of the breedings have been completed with the exception of the breeding trade between Imp and Lil.

NEW: The only unfinished breeding was between Imp and Lil. Both are no longer colorists with the shop. This is not the responsibility of current colorists - if Imp and Lil choose to complete their trades between themselves, they may.

Imp's April Customs:
Run from page 24 in the Custom slot naming thread to the top of page 25.
I count ten customs that are not crossed off (and I don't recall seeing any of these anywhere completed either. She did seem to keep up with crossing off names).

Update:
LINK TO FORMS
Left not crossed out and NOT yet posted in this thread:
Ryugen, White-lemming, Silent Artist, 83_Londons_Burning_8D, Slander

Update 2: It is now past the submission deadline for this thread. Presumably, the remaining four people listed above who were owed customs from Imp will either work something out with imp or take their refunds at this point.

Imp's Speak No Evil Contest:
(held for WIP soquili that I do believe were finished *Kali says yes WIP was done.*) that promised two SS Semicustoms at the end, and I know at least Adona's was never finished:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14459131&page=6
Assuming the WIPs were finished, that's 1-2 unmade pets.
UPDATE: merangue won a semicustom that was not posted here.

Update 2: - Merangue has been directly PM'd to see if she received her semicustom. I will update this post when I find out.

Update 3: I got a hold of Merangue. She got a WIP, but it was never completed.
Here is her WIP. Sabin is going to finish this soquili.

Imp's 1002 Arabian Nights Contest:
also had a winner of a WIP (she was finished) as well as 2 semicustoms that I am pretty certain were never completed:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14428655&page=4
That's 2 unmade/unfinished pets
UPDATE:
Winners were Krysin, Uta, and Midnight Mare.
Midnight Mare took the WIP that was completed. Uta's semicustom was completed. (thanks for the info, Uta).
Krysin was also supposed to win an EDITED REGULAR SOQUILI with the following specifics ( I do not know if it was completed or not).

Update 2: - Krysin DID receive her semicustom. ALL OF THESE PROMISED PETS WERE COMPLETED

Imp
PM a list of MAXIMUM 10 Likes and 10 dislikes. No more than that. Colorists will create/design something for you off the "likes" guidelines and avoid the dislikes. DO NOT BE SPECIFIC WHEN CHOOSING LIKES! Do not say PURPLE POLKA DOTTED ANGENI, you will more then likely end up with something that is NOT that, give the colorists some creative room ok? A example of a GOOD list of likes would be: Horns, short hair length, warm colors, Wings, Females, jewelry, ETC. Dislikes example would be like: Tentacles, Weird things, Fullbody clothing, neon colors, ETC!

When Imp left, there were a total of about 32-33 pets that are either need to be made or need to be grown at least another stage.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Mila Farrell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 am
Sabin is taking on this custom
Update: Complete!

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Mila Farrell
Name of departed colorist: Imp
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes, but the trade was never completed. 450K.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's April customs
Comments: I'm willing to have another staffer pick this up, if they would, please? <3 And change the trade over. Thanks.

Mila Farrell
REG UNEDITED

.:Regular Soquili [no edits] :.
Colorist wanted: Imp!
Name of horse: Sombra de Sol
Owner: Mila Farrell
Temper (one word for horse's personality): --
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Something like this? Doesn't have to be exactly like. Except instead of the blaze, could she have a stripe down her forehead, like this? Should have the short mane style, and the long tail style. You choose eye color.
Reference image(s): See above.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: You choose.
Tag feather color: You choose.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:28 am
Felmino - Complete

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Zee Oddwyn
Name of departed colorist: Natsube
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: X
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: Clefable pony.
Comments:

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm
Zee, have you PMed Natsube to see if she will do that pet? I see she is very active on Gaia..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Sabin is taking this one on!
Update: COMPETE

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: LizzyMoo
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes, but the trade is still open
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's April Customs
Comments: Imp sorta worked on this pet. She crossed it off, but she misread the form and made my pet Female rather than male like I requested.

Form
.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Whimsy
Owner: LizzyMoo
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sheltered
Breed: Double Merle
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base coat: I want the coat to be like that of a double merle Aussie. It would be mostly white fur, with smaller patches of blue-gray + black. Over the nose area, have a small bit of pink, with a black "dog nose" type marking over it. See refs!
Eye color: very pale blue
Hair color/style: Shortest hair style in pure white.
Hooves: either the blue-gray or white (you choose) ... if you want (and think it would look good), then maybe have them mis-matched?
Tail: Absolutely shortest style you can use, and white in color
Reference image(s): fur color
Face/nose markings
face markings + body markings
Front + back right dog for body refs
another body ref
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag frame color: Whatever you feel works?
Tag feather color: Whatever you feel works?

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 am
I did receive my Imp 10 Likes/10 Dislikes mare about a month or two ago. I haven't had her certed yet as I only just recently figured out a name and temper for the poor girl.

So you can cross off that one. No colourists need to worry about it, thanks.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff