11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:45 am
=Departed Staff Pet Workload - please post pets owed=
exclaim update
02/08
If you never received a tag for your pet and your colorist is no longer on staff, please post your request HERE and we'll get your Soquili taken care of.

exclaim update
12/29
Since I been getting PMs from customers asking why Imp won't do their pet, all I know is that Imp personally had PMed me that she would not be doing anything other than Meeki's bribe. If that isn't true and she had told you that she will do your pet then please PM Sirenz ASAP.

33+ pets have been located that were abandoned by Imp when she quit the shop so please get in your forms if you are one of the owners. All PMed attempts to get an official list of abandoned freebie pets from Imp were ignored so we had to personally locate them all.

The photobucket pass has been changed so all classy departed staff who will do their work owed, please forward tags and untags to Sirenz so I can put them in the photobucket.

Additional information about the cut off date: It isn't a cut off date for owed work to be completed, just for people to post their forms and still receive their pets they been waiting for. If departed staff end up wanting to do your pet before or after the cut off date and you have or have not posted your form by then then please PM Sirenz ASAP. With everyone's help we will get through this dark patch in the shop's history.

exclaim There is a cut off date of Jan 11th at 7pm CST for posting of all forms that departed staff owe in order to receive your pet colored by a current staff.

All freebie and customs will be null and void after this date to free up current staff. There has already been a month and a half of this thread being open so everyone has had plenty of time to post for any pets they are owed. You must get in your form before the date! No ifs, ands or buts!!
12/ 25
There won't be an auction to pay for the freebies. All colorists who help will get pending freebie credits that will be given once the work is finished.

Neytiri the Avatar cosplay is now up for grabs.

The reason being that I feel too guilty to work on a pet when I owe so much. Also, I think the auction will have an unhappy mood because it would only bring attention to the several freebies that were abandoned by a departed staff. In turn, that could create drama. Freebies ought to be treated as freebies with staff credits pending until the work is finished. I just got carried away because I wanted to ensure that all freebie owners get their pets. biggrin
12/23
Those of you who are putting that you want to wait for Infinite, please note that she has let Kali and I know that she only wants to finish the bribe she is working on. She has refunded all customs and she has refused to do all of her freebies. Everyone can choose to either cancel their order or allow the willing staff to work on it. If you are canceling then please strike through your post and PM Soquili. You will not be penalized and are free to try for another slot when available.

12/22
I just now offered two applicants a job, Sabin and Felmino, at the shop to help with the pets the departed staff left behind. Both will pick what pets they wanna do from this thread and put their name + "considering" then will PM the customer for acceptance before starting. Send them your trade if this is a paid pet and they will not confirm it until the pet is done. Sabin and Felmino (and any other staff) will post their name in bold red above your post so you will know for sure what pets they are doing. If any other staff would like to help out then PM Sirenz.

I want all customers to know that they are in good hands and will get their owed pets, be it a paid or freebie alike. There will be a special Christmas auction of a cosplay from Avatar, Neytiri. All funds will go to pay staff that help with the freebie pets owed. The thread is now open for people to continue posting their forms ONLY. I don't want to see any more dramatic posts.

12/10 The thread has been locked, please post all further forms to Soquili and it will be added. It was not my intention to get anyone in trouble but to ask advice on how to proceed with a departed colorist who would not return my PMs.

The mod had told me that each and every owner who is owed pets to handle their own situation. In a week from now (3 week period up) I will advise people who are tired of waiting to ask departed staff for refunds and if they will not refund to PM the mod, Elda-chan. They will then get their pets given to incoming staff or current staff who are willing. Those who want to wait are welcome to but they will not get the opportunity for current/incoming staff to do their pets if that departed colorist ends up refusing to work on their pets. That way we can all progress through this issue without worrying about pets that need to be done at a later date.

12/5 - due to Infinite Improbability not contacting me after I PMed her about the issue of her pets she owes I decided to get a mod's advice. After the 3 week period I gave Infinite is over I will give everyone instructions on how to proceed as the mod has said.

On Tuesday, these colorists all decided to leave the shop:
Infinite Improbability
Lilwolfpard
Endejester

and these NCS:
CuterThanYou
Slander

Please use this thread to address any pets uncompleted that are owed by the departing staff so we can get these done.

When I announced that so many staff were leaving, many inquired in the thread about the fate of their unfinished pets. I was given the idea of one to create this thread in the guild so no one would be left in the dark and worry about their pets.

The departing colorists will get 3 weeks to finish any paid pets and then need to give their refunded part of the profits to me so I can give the full payment to the owners. If they have freebie pets owed and no longer wish to do them then I will pay other staff to do them or do them myself.

If you have still not received pets from other departed staff then please also use this thread. If you are still owed pets from current staff then PM Soquili.

Fill out the form below if you are owed pets from departed staff. If you are co-owning the pet then please only one of you post the form to avoid confusion.

[color=red][b][size=20]Missing Pets![/size][/b]
Name of owner:
Name of departed colorist:
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid:
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet:
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid:
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised:
Comments:
[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 am
SABIN is taking on this pet

Update: NOW COMPLETE!

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Nymphalidae
Name of departed colorist: Infinite Improbability
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yes and no? It was 4,100,000 pure. However, she never accepted the trade so I can still cancel it and send it to someone else at any time if needed. Otherwise, I'm leaving it open to her for now.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp April 2009 Customs

Nymphalidae
.:Edited Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Imp!
Name of Horse: Witseidutsei
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Passionate
Breed:
On the Cert: Aardwolf
On the Bottom: Wildlife Edition
Theme: Flight
Description: Aardwolf colored! Just color her according to the provided reference pics however you see fit, please. I'd like her to have bright green eyes. As for her wings, please have fun with them, as long as they match her body colors and look natural! I'd like her mane and tail colors to be black with a few grey streaks (matching her pelt colors).
Reference Image(s): [001] [002] [003] [004] [005]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default Accessory Color(s)?: No accessories save for some beads and feathers in her mane and tail that match her wing feathers.
Tag Frame Color: Whatever looks good.
Tag Feather Color: Whatever looks good.
Hair/Clothing Edits: I would like custom mane and tail, and a very 'wild' and windswept look to it, but I'd prefer not 'blowing in the wind'; longish and slightly messy with feathers and beads braided in.

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: N/A; not a freebie.
Comments: The only part of the custom form I changed to post here was the owner name, because I have since changed my username.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:50 am
Sabin is taking this one on!
Update: NOW COMPLETE!

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Adona Benedicta
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Nope, this was a freebie pet.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Found it! (Thanks, Sabin. <3)
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: N/A
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: The freebie pet was a sort of semi-custom, where I gave Imp a list of ten things I wanted and ten things I didn't want. :3
Comments: I don't have the PM with the lists, but I can either make another one or just let whoever does it do what they want to? XD I'm REALLY not that picky.

edited to put in the link.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:59 am
FELMINO is taking this one on!

DONE! (needs tag background, isn't in premades)

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Dihydrogen
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No. This pet was a freebie from the April Fools mini event Imp held in the guild.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: For some reason I can't find the thread in the guild anymore. It was there for the longest time but I think it may have gotten deleted. Anyways, the best proof I have now, since the thread is gone is her current stage:
User Image
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: See above.
Comments: N/A :3
EDIT: Also, her Name is Naia and her temper is Weary.

Dihydrogen.

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:57 pm
FELMINO is taking on this pet!

UPDATE: COMPLETE!

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Astro Zombies`
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No pay. Was an in-thread, free raffle.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: That would take me a year to find.. info on why down below.
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: N/a
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: N/a (was a basket)
Comments:

There is.. no way I could find that link within the month. It was in the main thread, and many months ago. So hundreds of pages have pased since then. It involved posting in sparkly text, a certain form to gain a ticket. It was never certed, was promised it would grow within the week because of the no-certness. So all I have is an uncerted basket. I apologize for this. ><

Here he/she is:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:09 pm
DONE BY LILWERE "a couple days ago" see lilwere's post below.
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: lylstarryazngurl
Name of departed colorist: Lilwolfpard
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: yes; 1,775,000g
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: July Customs Month

lylstarryazngurl
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Cerise
Owner: lylstarryazngurl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sanguine
Breed: Wildlife (based on the Scarlet Mormon Butterfly)
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
• Based on the Scarlet Mormon Butterfly
These are only the basics; I leave the rest up to your artistic imagination:
• Custom wings based on the Scarlet Mormon Butterfly
• Dark scarlet eyes
• Black mane and tail laced with scarlet highlights (more toward the ends on the tail)
• Hair Style - Braided for both mane&tail with black and scarlet feathers
• Black body with scarlet and white/grey underbelly. Feel free to elaborate...
Reference image(s):
Pet Refs: 1, 2, 3, 4
Butterfly Refs: 1, 2, Wings Example (random, i know. XD)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Black, Scarlet, White/Grey
Tag frame color: Black, Scarlet, White/Grey (your choice)
Tag feather color: Black, Scarlet, White/Grey (your choice)
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
• Black antennae (if allowed)
• Longish hoof hair (see 'Pet 1' ref) but on all four hooves. It fades from black to (dark) scarlet.
• Little shiny sparkles/jewelry in her mane.
• Hair pins/accessories would be great. C:
• I'd love any kind of jewelry or lacy clothing edits! All up to your imagination though. ^^
Total Price: 1.775 mil (growing flutter + mod. edits)

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: n/a~
Comments: I was sent the basket but never saw a cert/growings.

FELMINO - Done

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: lylstarryazngurl
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: yes; 6k (breeding)
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's June Breeding
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: n/a~
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: n/a~
Comments: Here she is [x] I'm not sure if we're supposed to post owed growings here or not... If not, feel free to delete! >_<

lylstarryazngurl

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 pm
FELMINO is growing this one!

DONE, need certing info. (name/temper/tag choice)

Missing Pets!
Name of owner:
Khryssie
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: 6k, breeding~
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Here~
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: n/a
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: Foal cert and uncert. I can provide the basket, if necessary.
Comments: this was a breeding. I received the basket and foal, but not the adult.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 pm
SABIN is taking this breeding on!
UPDATE: COMPLETE!
Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Revolutionary Roniel (and Keantha, for the other foal)
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Yep. Breeding payment, 6k apiece!
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Here!
User Image
Er.... there she is!
Comments: She also has a sibling!

edit: Here is her sibling:
User Image

And here is their info!

My foal (da blue one) name: Alaina
Temper: Tenacious
Note: Please list my name as Roniel on the cert, as the rest of my username changes sometimes. ^^

Keantha's foal name: Hurit
Temper: Caring

And here are the parents:
Father
Mother  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 pm
I still haven't heard back from Infinite. If I don't and like the allotted time passes I'm going to have to get a mod to handle this situation. Wow she sure has lots of stuff owed. Perhaps 3 weeks is too short for her to deliver. *ponders*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:57 am
I just wanted to post officially and state that I personally contacted Infinite Improbability in regard to my big bribe and she plans to finish it and I am willing to wait as long as needed for her to do so. To be honest, I bribed her because I wanted her to make the pets. A refund or another colorist wouldn't be the same. sad  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 am
SABIN is taking this pet on!
EDIT: NOW COMPLETE!

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: xxSaspra
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: Nope, this pet was a freebie from the April Fools mini-event that Imp held in the Soquili Services guild.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Like Di I can't seem to find the thread in the guild anymore and I'm thinking that it's probably been deleted already? The only sort of proof I have that I won her is her most current certed stage.
User Image
Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: See above. :3
Comments: Not really, but here are her previous stages if needed? Scribble Basket and Basket.
*Name: Karma / Temper: Unstable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 am
Sabin will do this breeding!

UPDATE: COMPETE!

EPEE HAS DECIDED TO TAKE THE "FERAL" OPTION FOR THIS BREEDING AFTER BEING CONTACTED BY STAFF.

! Cert or uncert of Parents requested, please !
I was able to find Venom I think, but not Sleep Hellishly. (Sheep Hellishly Cert)

Just posting this as a record of the bits and pieces that are owed as requested.

(Posting all three siblings so they're in a consolidated post as opposed to spread out.)

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Cuterthanyou
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No, Cuter paid for the breeding.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: June Raffle
User Image
Comments: One of three siblings from Venom/Sheep-Hellishly Pairing.

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Epine de Rose
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: No, Cuter paid for the breeding.
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet:June Raffle
User Image

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Cajmera
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet:June Raffle
User Image

Epine de Rose

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:56 pm
Felmino - Complete

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: The trade was never confirmed.
I started a trade (in pure) for the base Wind cost + Moderate edits + complex coloring, and gave Imp the option of adding more accessories in my form to make it Extreme edits... so, in other words, right now the trade is for Moderate edits, but I said I was willing to pay for Extreme edits. x'D
I gave her a lot of freedom in the design, so pricing reflected that. heart
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: Imp's April customs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15021947&page=13
Form posted here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10296853&page=25

The Dawn of Twilight

EDIT: I've included the Mod. edit price + complicated coloring in my trade. If you feel like adding more accessories/ playing with his design at all and end up going into extremely complex edits/designs, please let me know and i'll edit the trade accordingly!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tig (Imp)
Name of horse: May I name him when I see him? *trouble deciding*
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Regal
Breed: Eurasian Eagle Owl
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

He is an Eurasian Eagle Owl in Soquili form. His wings, markings, and facial features should be based upon his real-life counterpart.
Feel free to interpret his design as you see fit. ^-^

As one of the largest "owls" in existence, he should be regal and imposing. His size should be apparent at a single glance, from the heavy shading to suggest a muscular frame to his fully-feathered appearance.
His legs should be heavily "feathered," starting from the knee and cascading downwards. His hooves are almost entirely hidden from view beneath the feathered fur so alike that of his Owl counterparts. (Think Gypsy Vanner?)
His eyes should be a queer golden-amber-orange hue, with large pupils and thick, heavy lines.

His mane is thick and heavy, blocking one vibrant eye from view. It should fall to about chest-length, jagged and uneven. His tail trails slightly on the ground.
Three bunches of his tail are wrapped in thick leather thongs that are faded and worn with age. Feathers or beads may be incorporated in as you see fit.

Feel free to add any worn, aged-looking leather bands or Medieval-type accessories if you feel the need. <3

Reference image(s): Main Artist Enterpretation, Front , Google Search
Mane: Long, Thick, covering one eye
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: NA.
Tag frame color: Warm earthen tones.
Tag feather color: Matching his wing feathers?
I'd love it for his cert background to be a dense pine forest with an amber-and-orange sunset peeking through the boughs. <3
+Thick, heavy mane and tail.
+ "Feathered" hooves
+ Leather bands in tail
+ Other worn, aged leather accessories as you see fit. (Includes beads, feathers.)

Description (if any) of freebie pet promised: Custom, not a freebie.
Comments: Any of the current staff are welcome to take over this custom! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Sabin is taking on this pet
Update: complete!

Missing Pets!
Name of owner: Apotropaics
Did you pay for this pet? If so, list any items and gold paid: The trade was never confirmed; it is for 1,600,000 gold in pure, and if in the end Imp decides her edits are more in the "Extreme" range (or goes a little overboard whee ) I will add gold before confirmation. Trade canceled; awaiting new colorist! ^.^
Link of the thread event and post where you were promised this pet: I won a Rare slot in Imp's April CC customs.
Winners were posted on page 13
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15021947&page=13
Please copy/paste the custom form of your pet if you had paid: Posted on page 24.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10296853&page=24

Apotropaics
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Chione
Owner: Apotropaics
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cryptic
Breed: Constellation
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She is her brother's darker half.

She shares with him the familial aggregate deep purple and dark red color scheme, but she is of a darker shade of the same concept. Color scheme!! (Deep purple, dark red/crimson, pearly white/transparent shining brilliance for the stars, and jet-black for her mane/tail/hooves/horn.)

Her hooves are jet-black, but seem as if they were splattered with blood like her brother's. The fur around her hooves is longer than normals, like an Angeni's, and matches her mane in terms of long/flowy-ness. Her horn is black, with a single droplet of blood welling up at its tip.
She has a similar "constellation" pattern on her coat, but her swirls are in the opposite direction of her brother's, and her "stars" shimmer more brightly. (Like the droplets of dew on the color scheme reference rose.)
Her eyes are the same crimson red, the whites of her eyes tinted a similar shade. The outline of her eye should be dark and heavy, dramatic. The soot black trails of old tears trickle down her cheeks, like so.

Her mane looks nothing like his. It is a deep black instead of gold, and falls almost to the ground (If it looks better piling slightly on the ground feel free to lengthen her mane. xD) The exact style is up to you, but I would like something incredibly long and flowing, luscious and becoming. I'd love it for a few strands to fall over her neck/back. If you could work (one/a few) braids into it as well, that would be awesome, though if it looks awkward then please don't. Feel free to gather it up in certain places with bands/ties/ribbons if you see fit, but it isn't necessary. <3
She has the normal unicorn tail. If the tuft of hair at the end of it could be longer than normal and flowing, that would be awesome!

She also wears a sash/tie-thing, like her brother does.
I'd love it if hers wasn't so tight around the neck, maybe falling a little looser, wrapped twice about her neck, with plenty of folds and movement, not to the point of being garish rather still becoming instead of overbearing... but... yeah. It's totally up to you. GO CRAZY with this design! 8D

And please, if while working on this design you feel that she would benefit from adding some little trinket, whether it be a becoming necklace or simple accessory, add it in! <3 I'd love it if you put your own style into her. x3

Please make sure she is vibrant and shiny! <3 (Especially the black. No dull black please! xD) Depth! Dimension! GORGEOUS! So long as she is utterly stunning, I will be happy. ^-^ <3

Reference Image(s):
Her brother, Chiron.
Her darker color scheme here.
Soot black "tear" markings beneath eyes here.

Ideas for her "sash/tie-thing.":
Misaki
Adahy
Romance

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: Black.
Could her tag background be the same as her brothers, except darker? 8'D Same background, just with a Brightness/Contrast filter or something of that nature... And could her name be in the same font? ( I believe it was Yayoi who tagged him, perhaps you could ask her if you're unsure what font to use? 8'D)

Tag feather color: Black at the base, then deep purple, and tipped in dark red. Could it look like it is dripping blood? <3

+ Mane/Tail - luscious and flowing, falling (almost) to the ground, possibly a (few) braid(s) worked in with bands/ties/ribbons?
+ Tufts of hair about hooves, longer even than an Angeni- flowing to match her mane.
+ Sash/tie-thing.
+ ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES YOU WISH TO INCLUDE. xD

Permission received to reference Misaki 2/8/09 through PM. <3
Permission received to reference Adahy 2/8/09 through PM. <3
Permission received to reference Romance 2/10/09 through PM. <3

Comments: I have yet to see a WIP of Chione.
I simply adore Imp's work, and love how she colored Chione's brother. I hope that Imp decides to finish instead of simply canceling trades; I am willing to wait as long as it takes! xp heart *giggles and fluffs all*

UPDATE 12/22:
Regarding recent information concerning Imp's intentions to complete owed work: I would still love to see Chione completed.
I would be honored for any of the current colorists to complete this custom! ^-^ heart

Apotropaics

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm
just thought i should mention that lylstarryazngurl's custom was finished a few days ago.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff