Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
This is a stupid question but will you please answer it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 pm
Ok well how do you make friends? I know it is really stupid but I'm not really good at making friends. All of my friends I have now I've made through other friends. but there is this guy that I like and I'd like to try to become friends with him...Any help will be greatly appreciated! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 pm
Find something that you have in common with him, and bring it up in a conversation.  

Seawicket

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:55 pm
Talk to him, find a common interest, build on that...then whenever you see him say hi and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 pm
i agree^^ just walk right up to him, start a conversation, well find something to talk about obviously. and then whenever you see him, just wave or say hi=] thats pretty much what i do=] haha  

guess beaniewatson

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 pm
Hester Peche
Talk to him, find a common interest, build on that...then whenever you see him say hi and stuff.

I agree with Hester. It's what I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:03 pm
Here we go, let's break it down into steps:

1. See him, and smile for about five seconds then go back to whatever you're doing. It doesn't matter if he doesn't see it, one of his friends probably did and told him.

2. Get your friends and walk past him talking and giggling. Once you're past him look back, flip your hair (if it's long enough) and give a seductive little grin. MEEEOWWW!!! blaugh

3. Get a friend with you, and go up to one of his buddies that is next to him. Have your friend talk to his friend and keep your eyes on the friend. In the middle of it, look at your guy and smile. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! DO NOT TRY TO TALK TO HIM RIGHT NOW! And, keep your lips closed when you smile, don't show your teeth... it's too early for that.

4. Find a seat at lunch across from him or diagonal. Smile at him with lips closed. Say, "Hi... My name is ____. It's nice to meet you!" Keep your voice light.

5. After all these steps, try to talk to him more, see what he likes and talk to him about that. Maybe you both love Guns N Roses... or penguins... I don't know! Find something you have in common.

6. This is the final and most important step. Keep your head held high. Be confident. Believe in yourself. Studies show guys like girls who aren't afraid to take risks, and are able to take care of themselves. Please don't do anything stupid, like making out with his best friend. That's just gross. Unless his best friend is your boyfriend. But then, why the heck are you looking at this other guy?!?! Nasty.

Good luck, and I hope this helped! You go get him, girl!  

Lovely-Angel-Of-Darkness

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Lovely-Angel-Of-Darkness

1. See him, and smile for about five seconds then go back to whatever you're doing. It doesn't matter if he doesn't see it, one of his friends probably did and told him.

2. Get your friends and walk past him talking and giggling. Once you're past him look back, flip your hair (if it's long enough) and give a seductive little grin. MEEEOWWW!!! blaugh

3. Get a friend with you, and go up to one of his buddies that is next to him. Have your friend talk to his friend and keep your eyes on the friend. In the middle of it, look at your guy and smile. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! DO NOT TRY TO TALK TO HIM RIGHT NOW! And, keep your lips closed when you smile, don't show your teeth... it's too early for that.

4. Find a seat at lunch across from him or diagonal. Smile at him with lips closed. Say, "Hi... My name is ____. It's nice to meet you!" Keep your voice light.

5. After all these steps, try to talk to him more, see what he likes and talk to him about that. Maybe you both love Guns N Roses... or penguins... I don't know! Find something you have in common.

6. This is the final and most important step. Keep your head held high. Be confident. Believe in yourself. Studies show guys like girls who aren't afraid to take risks, and are able to take care of themselves. Please don't do anything stupid, like making out with his best friend. That's just gross. Unless his best friend is your boyfriend. But then, why the heck are you looking at this other guy?!?! Nasty.

This is flirting. She was asking about FRIENDS  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:09 pm
Azusanga
Lovely-Angel-Of-Darkness

This is flirting. She was asking about FRIENDS

But she likes him  

Lovely-Angel-Of-Darkness

Elepantee

OG Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm
I have the same problem. >__<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 pm
Find something you can laugh about together. Laughter is infectious.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff