Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Zac Efron does indeed appear to be playing Light, if this link is to an actual interview.

So... the weirdest thing about all this.... a Disney actor has a soul?! And a personality? So weird. Sososoweird. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:21 pm
OMG!  

KiraAlexxa23

6,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 pm
HOLY s**t 0.o!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 pm
*headdesks on instinct* Dear Composer, why are you so cruel? Do you have as twisted a sense of humor as I do? *goes to watch it*

Well... I suppose it shouldn't be too bad if he knows it and likes it... I mean, he should know the character. *sighs* Let's hope the movie won't be fail.

Now they BETTER not mess L up if/when they make the movie. If they do... *growls* It will NOT be pretty.  

Asuna6573

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 am
I just can't get over the fact that he likes manga. O.O

I wonder who they want to play L. It will probably be the next thing to circulate the internet, ne? If they mess him up, though........ *dies* *resurrects self* *kills director* The director/producer people that they want to work on this are all people who normally do horror movies, so that could be bad, but on the other hand they did say somewhere or other that the movie will be based on the manga, not the anime or live-action, which is good 'cause it seems like they want to be true to the original.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

According to the Efron, although he had talks about the remake it's not the big issue right now.

But think about it this way kids; If Zac is in fact a Death Note fan, it's more likely he'll know how to portray Light accurately.

I'd rather have someone who's already a fan of Death Note playing Light than someone who rarely knew anything about the series.

But I agree with the L concerns. I'd be ok with Zac playing Light but if they screw up with L's casting choice someone's not going to be pleased.

((Look at that poor man. Not only has he just been screwed by a giant eye, but he's now giving birth.))  

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 am
sweatdrop Zac Effron....Light? *dies* That's just so...wrong! Oh god, who will be L? What if they put some incredibly crappy actor...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 am
Oh, I'm sure they will. I've heard Joe Jonas as L and Miley Cyrus as Misa, but that's just a rumor. I think. scream  

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

AbandonedAccountAura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:56 am
Hana-chan 522
Oh, I'm sure they will. I've heard Joe Jonas as L and Miley Cyrus as Misa, but that's just a rumor. I think. scream

I hope it is eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 pm
Mateta-kun
Hana-chan 522

I hope it is eek

I agree. I don't want to see Miley Cyrus in Misa's clothing, or Joe Jonas acting like L.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Quote:
Mateta-kun Wrote:
Hana-chan 522 Wrote:
Oh, I'm sure they will. I've heard Joe Jonas as L and Miley Cyrus as Misa, but that's just a rumor. I think. icon_scream.gif

I hope it is icon_eek.gif

I agree. I don't want to see Miley Cyrus in Misa's clothing, or Joe Jonas acting like L.

Could Joe Jonas even act like L? I honestly don't think that's possible.... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Hana-chan 522
Quote:
Mateta-kun Wrote:
Hana-chan 522 Wrote:
Oh, I'm sure they will. I've heard Joe Jonas as L and Miley Cyrus as Misa, but that's just a rumor. I think. icon_scream.gif

I hope it is icon_eek.gif

Could Joe Jonas even act like L? I honestly don't think that's possible.... XD

No. Just NO.

I SWEAR to the Composer, if they do... *stretches fingers* Well, let's just say I wouldn't leave evidence and leave it at that...

But in all seriousness, it's not likely. They don't have the right looks. All the fans know how they act, how they look, so they have to be careful. I don't think they'd write it off and use super OMG actors that couldn't pull the part off, just for publicity. Because then, I don't think a lot of people would see it.

I wouldn't, anyway... *flinches at the thought of Joe playing L* Yeah, that's just a big NOOO.  

Asuna6573

tammoh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:01 am
Yuck I heard about Zack Efron gettng Lights role tho I really didnt want to believe it personally I think he will wreck the movie because I hate him ahah,
owow I hope them rumours about Miley being Misa aren't true either D:
thier killing the cast man wtf?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm
-bangs head against brick wall-
Whyyy!?!?!?!?!  

Noahs Ark Circus

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noahs Ark Circus

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:59 pm
Hana-chan 522

If Joe Jonas plays L i will shoot myself.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff