Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Maplestory on Parallels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khmer11

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 am
Ok, so I have downloaded vista and installed it via Parallels. I installed maple, then it ran successfully. I go to my character selection screen, slect my character, and enter the world. Right then and there, it quits and a popup comes up saying something about Hackshield detected change of gameplay. Aghh please help me fix this!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Does your mac have an intel processor, and do you have admin privelages on it? Those are the most common problems.
Its completely possible that nexon could have patched so you can't run maple on parallels. I don't know why they would waste their time on it, but theyve done dumber things.
Anyway, it's been a while since I've had to use a mac, but this thread may help.  

We Have A Winnar

khmer11

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:01 pm
We Have A Winnar
Does your mac have an intel processor, and do you have admin privelages on it? Those are the most common problems.
Its completely possible that nexon could have patched so you can't run maple on parallels. I don't know why they would waste their time on it, but theyve done dumber things.
Anyway, it's been a while since I've had to use a mac, but this thread may help.

I have a brand new Macbook Pro. Topped out with best graphics and everything. It is a dual core intel processor so I don't think that is the problem. I am the admin and it is something that nexon did. It's their Hackshield program and it is saying something that I haven't a clue what it means.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games