Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
im so confused

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inu828

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:20 pm
so Alex the one that i love he was my bf just the other day and then all of the sudden he broke up with me. when i asked him why all he said was that he just wants to be alone and that something told him to do this. he still wants to be friends. seeing him hella happy everyday in class kills me inside even more knowing that he is happier without me. he says that he just wants me happy and i tell him i was happy with him but he just says "well im sorry bout that"
today we hanged out at lunch and he told me that he still wants to be with me but he just needs this week to think about things then he will explain things.
right when i think things are going good my bff has a break down so i ran back to school to help her and me and her has always joked around actin like lesbians and i was trying to get her mind off of what happened to her so me and her ran up to the buss stop and gave eachother 3 pecks on the lips to freak out people and alex got really pissed and started saying that he is done with it all and he cant even be friends i broke down again right then. then like after trying to get through to him he at last said to just give him this week to think things over and that he still wants an us.
im just so confused cause idk what i did wrong. and its almost our 1 year just next week  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 pm
Well, first off, if you want to be with your boyfriend, don't kiss other girls.

That was a big mistake. No matter how much you plead, he may not forgive you.

Give him his week. If he chooses not to stay with you, move on. Try to be chummy with him. Remind him of the old days,  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 pm
He obviously still cares about you if he freaked out at you like that for kissing your friend. However, if you acted that way with her when you and him were still together, that could have possibly driven him away. Most guys don't want their girlfriends kissing anyone but them. It doesn't matter if she's your friend and that she's a girl. He could still count it as being unfaithful.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, though. There's something bothering him. Wait until the week is over and then ask him about it. It sounds like there's something bothering him and that he just can't handle being in a relationship right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Sing Katy Perry. That always works.
Or just don't go kissing other people when you actually like him. You get mono that way.

Azulona

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 am
He obviously still likes you, or he wouldn't have freaked out about you kissing your friend.

He's probably having some personal trouble. Wait a week and see what he has to say.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games