THIS IS EFFIN HUUUUUGE!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 am
Hi guys =]

I had one hell of a day yesterday! It's probably more crazy than anything I've ever gone through. So you guys better be sitting when you finish reading lol. Well, yesterday I was at our firehouse and we were raking up the leaves in the grove, I cleared out almost the entire half of the bottom part by myself. Well directly after everyone was done with the raking we decided to have an actual fire simulation for training. We got geared up and went in teams into the "burning Building". We had to crawl on the floor incase the floor would collapse so the air pack I had on was of course really heavy and not to mention we didn't even have the SCBA's (self contained breathing apparatus) hooked up, so no air, so now its difficult to breath. I almost made it completely through the course but the captain pulled me out because I was starting to panic. Ugh, so no I feel like a huge failure. Luckily, they let me Back in the next two times and I when through with them completely. I just got out of the third one and I knew something was wrong. I sat down and dumped water on myself to cool down and then I laid back, my chest started tightening. The captain, and two others, including a paramedic rushed over and one called the ambulance. I started having violent comvulsions and blacked out. So the ambulance came and took me to the hospital...And well, there they told me I was gonna be a mommy. Almost all of my family was there so they were all as shocked as I was. I am sooo freakin happy right now. YAYY!Y!!! Neko and I will be expecting child in September. SO nervous and scared right now but still very happy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm
... *dies*  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Congratulations  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Congratulations & what a way to find out you're pregnant!

Misty Marina

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:35 pm
If you let me have my way.......

HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP YAY!!!! I can't believe I'm in a guild owned by a mommy! *sparkly eyes* ~kirakirakirakira~

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 am
Doe's someone want to get Delirium off of the floor? No? *sits on Delirium*

Thanks everyone. I almost took a heart attack when I heard I was gonna be a mommy! Although, they didn't really tell me why I was taking convulsions or how far along I was. Now I gotta go to a freakin OBGYN.  

Reinbow Chi Tea

StabbieMcStabstab

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 am
good luck
labor hurts like hell x.x
and if you has questions you can ask me cause i has a kiddo o.o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 pm
biggrin Congratulations!!!  

Baige Knightingale

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:42 pm
Good work.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Reinbow Chi Tea
Doe's someone want to get Delirium off of the floor? No? *sits on Delirium*

Thanks everyone. I almost took a heart attack when I heard I was gonna be a mommy! Although, they didn't really tell me why I was taking convulsions or how far along I was. Now I gotta go to a freakin OBGYN.
User ImageUser Image

Yup, just leave Delirium on the floor~
Got to take care of yourself & the wee one now~

Misty Marina

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm
I can't stand drinking milk =.= Absolutely nasty stuff. Now I have to, a lot, every day. Still waiting to see a doctor, gonna start making calls to a woman's health tomorrow. I have no idea how far along I am, My guess would be somewhere around 2 weeks along. SO that means the baby will be due in July/August. I will keep you guys updated. I really think Delirium is dead 0.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 pm
No, your thread ******** me and I had a series of brainsplosions as a result which spewed molten brain slag everywhere...

Yeah, that's right, you're covered in my molten brain slag. No, that is not an innuendo.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 pm
It was a shock, I nearly passed out when she told me I'm going a father, thought she was screwing with me at first. =3
But we're going to make a pretty baby, hoping for a girl. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 pm
hey if you have a girl.... skyler and your kid could marry :0 then we'd be a weird family 3nodding
and if you're only 2weeks you'll prolly have the baby in aug or sept

StabbieMcStabstab

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:19 pm
Lol Stabbie, a weird family indeed.
I was just taking a guesstimate. I really don't know how far along I am.

Your damn right that our kids are gonna be pretty. Especially if they take after me. blaugh

Is that why your avatar has a head explosion thing going on Delirium? Your brain matter tastes like chapstick and soot. confused  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff