Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Miss-Mechanical needs your help. :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 am
Here's the story, my ex and I broke up a fair 6 months ago.

Reason: he no longer loved me.

5 days before the day that was meant to be our one year anniversary, he asked my close friend out. Since then, him and his new girlfriend have been rubbing their affection in my face. (I share 2 classes with them, and sit next to them. Dear god).

I got over it for a little while, but recently, our memories come back to me and haunt my mind and I usually get a clenching feeling every time I see them together.

Help me? crying

(note: after our break up, I said "I hate you" to his face, he hasn't talked to me since).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 am
aww so sad, i'd kick 'em in the shin and run away, its just my way of solving problems XD but seriously, you have to run fast or they'lll kill you  

smile or else 72

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:43 am
Maybe you can talk to her about it. Tell her that seeing them so lovey dovey still really hurts you, and that you're trying to move on but it's hard when they rub it in your face. If she's your friend, she should understand...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm
I know exactly how you feel. My ex boyfriend asked a girl out yesterday and she said yes. All he has been talking about is her. gonk It's so annoying, because I'm jealous. I'm not afraid to admit it. xD It really does just bring back the memories. I try to just look forward though. I mean, I have my own boyfriend now that I love dearly. I try to focus on him when I think about my ex. Maybe just try to focus on a new possible guy.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 pm
What I can tell you is take as much time as you need to get over him, because if people try and force you, you go crazy and it'll eat you away. The feeling will go away someday.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 am
Get over that jerk he doesnt deserve you!!
its not like he is caring
scream
all you need to do is get over him talk about him to your other friends and maybe they will make u feel better
For me though when im in a bad mood i get hot chocho and then drink sloly and then i take a nap when i wake up i feel relaxed but then i put the blanket over my face when my dad says "Get up it time for the movies!" xp
A movie cheers me up at times not romantic ones or horror just a nice laugh out loud comedy rofl  

x--AngelicChocolate

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff