Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Gaia Should do this!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you get the App?
  Yes
  No
View Results

x-IWuvU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm
Is this good? I was thinking You see all those apps on the app store for ipod touch but yet I was wondering, whay have they not made a Gaia Online app? It would be much easy for those with ipod touch they could access into their account. The app would be handy and might attract more fans. You still would have your fun mini games like poker, zOMG, Street racing, but only it would be formatted for the iPod touch. Like I was thinking for street racing you would tilt you accelerate and shake tilt back to stop, and to boost you would shake it. 3nodding

I have an iPod touch and I still use my computer for Gaia but I know if they made it for iPod touch not only would alot of people get but it would attract more fans.
(p.s I would be also able to post some more messages on this guild on the go) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:22 am
That's an interesting idea that could be fun. I might get it if I had an iPod touch, but I don't and have no reason to get one. sweatdrop  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm
That would be a good idea. You should tell one of the Gaia higher ups about this. :0  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games