View Results

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 pm
Ok so I recently broke up with my boyfriend of ten months because of some trust issues and stuff that has happened in the past. (yeah I know but the thoughts always come back to haunt me)

So a few months ago he would have this odd habbit of commenting girls pictures with "Hotty", "Cutie", "Aw you are sooo pretty", "My favorite". This bothered me but like an idiot I tried to get over it without talking about it then. He did stop on his own but it did take him a while. He also would talk to this girl that hated me and that was all over him. He did so behind my back and tried to hide it. He would also beg this one girl to let him view her webcam. I know this because he posted a bulletin with the title, "I Really Want To See Gabby On Webcam!". To top it off he has even said, "I love you Carmen" and that is not my name. (yeah he said it to me) When I confronted him about this stuff he said he does not find them attractive, yet why would someone act like this without actually finding them attractive. Just doesn't add up. He always trys to hide the fact that he had begged that girl to view her webcam, and he would make up different stories.

I can't sleep or think. That is how much this bothers me. Any advice or input? Please be honest yet gentle. sweatdrop

P.S. I love him dearly, which is why this hurts me really bad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 pm
Nope! Don't fall for him! My ex of almost 2 years pulled the same s**t with me, but it was with my friends. They aren't my friends anymore because of him. Those are signs of a classic cheater m'dear.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:02 pm
Don't you dare go back to him, he sounds like a man whore. D:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:43 pm
Oh I see. Ok sad

How weird my mom keeps telling me that I should be with him.

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 am
I guess I deserve it. He was my friend's boyfriend crying Karma is real! I hate myself.

Oh and Carmen is the name of my "friend"/his ex. He tells me that he only saw the girl on webcam once and that it was just like a friend thing. His reasoning was that he thought it was the same since he would view his guy friends webcam. About the pictures..... well he says that it was just his way of being a "nice friend".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 am
More advice would be nice 3nodding  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm
Yeah like someone else said, he sounds like a man whore. DO NOT GO BACK WITH HIM. He clearly is not ready for a relationship, and it would be best to just try and forget about him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:32 pm
I don't know your boyfriend. But maybe I can help.

About a year ago I got jealous because my boyfriend was getting a little too friendly with some other girls online. When I confronted him, he said he hadn't meant to hurt me and immediately stopped. We're still together and its a wonderful relationship. I am very glad I didn't sabotage it by leaving over that.

Maybe your boyfriend does not understand how much his behavior upsets you. The thing to do is not to ask for explanations, but to make very clear to him that it is not okay with you, and you will leave if he does not stop.

If he does not stop after that, then he obviously has no regard for your feelings and will continue to treat you this way the rest of the time you are together. Then I guess you need to ask yourself if you can really be in a relationship where he will walk all over you to have a little bit of fun. Hopefully your answer will be no.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

lovepurr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 pm
you can't have a relationship with out trust and since your having trust issues you should stay broken up. i agree that he is a man whore. you can do so much better then him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:55 pm
"yet why would someone act like this without actually finding them attractive"?!!?!!??? Looks aren't everything, hun. If you think you should like others based on what they look like, then that is S-H-A-L-L-O-W.

Sorry I'm being so mean. I know how you are feeling right now. I'm just not in a good mood today.

Well I'd leave him. I mean, I'm in love with this one dude, but if he did that to me...I don't know what I'd do. well id trust that hes making the right decision, only because that's what kind of person he is. But this guy that you are talking about...he doesn't sound like the kind of person who wouldnt cheat. i would leave him. It may hurt really bad, but no...he isnt for you  

Ratt Kazamata

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
I don't know your boyfriend. But maybe I can help.

About a year ago I got jealous because my boyfriend was getting a little too friendly with some other girls online. When I confronted him, he said he hadn't meant to hurt me and immediately stopped. We're still together and its a wonderful relationship. I am very glad I didn't sabotage it by leaving over that.

Maybe your boyfriend does not understand how much his behavior upsets you. The thing to do is not to ask for explanations, but to make very clear to him that it is not okay with you, and you will leave if he does not stop.

If he does not stop after that, then he obviously has no regard for your feelings and will continue to treat you this way the rest of the time you are together. Then I guess you need to ask yourself if you can really be in a relationship where he will walk all over you to have a little bit of fun. Hopefully your answer will be no.

Your opinion seems to reason with my thoughts and a bunch of people IRL. I stayed with him. It was stuff that just bothered me from the past. I was seeing what other people thought. He stopped on his own pretty quickly and then I told him and he said he did not know the webcam thing and such was that bad. And he agreed that commenting the pictures was a big mistake. He does not do anything like that at all and hasn't for a very long time.

Oh and to people that said looks aren't everything. I know that! But you forget that they are a big part. You have to be physically attracted as well as mentally attracted. Physical appearance is what reels you in. This was not about him only thinking I am the prettiest thing, but it was disrespectful.

Thanks for the help guys.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 am
well I hope he stays faithful and doesn't get back on commenting other girls and seeing them on webcam and all of that <.< just be careful! good luck :3  

delete_my_existence

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x

Never had this specific problem, but I'm sure you can do better!
Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 am
Shinu_Rei
well I hope he stays faithful and doesn't get back on commenting other girls and seeing them on webcam and all of that <.< just be careful! good luck :3

Thanks mrgreen  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 am
I'm glad everything worked out. It always helps to talk about your problems because boys don't think like us, and they often don't realize what sort of things upset us. Good luck with the future.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff