Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Succubus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 am
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm
i want to thank you for inviting me into the guild
my name is Princess_Nocturnal-chan61 i am a pure blod vampire but i don't remeber much of my life

Princess_Nocturnal-chan61
Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

FairwellxScarlet
Crew

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Good-evening, I am Lady Vayne and I am a Elder Nosferatu or Elder Vampire from the Ancient Rome Era of Gods and Goddesses, before Christianity come around; I'm truly greatful to join your guild. Never be afraid to speak with me and what not, I won't bite - not much.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 pm
Im Tomyss Alucard IRL too.
I do practis and as far as I can see by soul Im the oldes of my "our" kind.
there is nothing I dont know about Wicca, dream reading, tarot cards, and Vampyres.  

sir tomyss alucard

4,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

my shadowz sexi

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm
My name is Azrael, I am not sure what category I fit into but I am a PureBlood any questions just pm me  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 pm
Hello, I'm Aura. I'm 2701 exact and I have a 200 year old daughter named Astriea. Her father was killed in a war a hundred years ago. I'm an elemental vampire. I feed every other month on small animals. I can control all the elements (earth, air, water, fire, darkness, light, and energy). I am the warrior for my clan, a very high position. I defend my clan and run and train the army. My clan is very peaceful, but we feel the need to protect ourselves. I strongly believe in honor and respect. I love music and art, but don't have much time to draw. I write alot, but haven't posted much on here.

This is me.

User Image

Aura The Vampire Warrior

Mistress_of_Mayham

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:55 pm
greetings children of the night, i am Rose Bloodwell, the Mistress of Mayhem. i have been going by the name Hunter Quinn for quite some time now, pures on my tail... something about 'breaking conduct'... any how, i appreciate the invite, PM me any time, i am well versed in relationships and am always willing to lend an ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm
Why, hello hello indeed. My name is Rhoswen Vincent. I am a demonic being. But please, do not fear me. I will not harm you if you do not give me a reason to. I will reveal more of myself to you when I please, but feel free to ask me any and all questions you may have.
Thank you for sending me the request to join your lovely little guild. It is greatly appreciated.

Good Night, loves.  

Izzie Biz

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fateful Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 pm
Greetings unto thee, my Vampyres. My name is Serena, but many people call me Evan. I'm a Wiccan, and the leader of my Circle *Circle Midnight*. My Gift is as a Seer and I am 1 millenia old.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm
I give my somewhat humble condolences for the invite. I have gone by many different names throughout history, found myself trapped within quite a few mortal shells. I doubt many of you know of my kind, many of those who do seek to bring what few of us remain harm. However, I feel content in sharing with the few here. I am a raven-angle (also known by some as a vampyre angel).

I am the one and only Marquis de Nocturne. I may take leave from time to time, though I will always remain vigilant from the shadows.

Any questions, please send me a PM or seek me in the tavern on the Astral Plain.

Master Endrance

Vicious Lover

Lord Neo Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm
well guys iam The Real Vampire_Wolf i am hibrid as u can see
good to meet u all  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm
I am midnight cemetary all i can say is i rose from the grave  

-GAlA- Check Bot

XxGrim-Worse-NightmarexX

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:58 pm
First and for most I thank you for inviting me miss.

Well I'm Grim please call me Grimmeh, I'm a very technical and patient full blood vampire, I'd like to be know not for my skills but for my personality, please if you have a problem with me tell me to my face, I thank you again, Grimmeh out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am
i am a werewolf/vampire
my name is crissy but call me cynthia thats what i like people to call me (cynthia is my vampire name)  

xxcynthia_iceshardxx

MisturCuddlez

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:42 pm
i am a top secret race of vampire youve probably never heard of (cuz me and a bunch of my friends made it up XD) im a Level E which is basically a full blood with some extras on the side  
Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff